Okay to Blame Obama..?

What do you mean START? Obama haters started days before he was even sworn in?:cuckoo:

When do you think it should have started or should start?

It depends. I have blamed Obama for the complete failure of the healthcare "legislation" as he did not inherit that. It is difficult to blame Obama outright for things he had no hand in starting.
obama was a U.S. Senator in 2006 he voted for the bailouts for the banks and when he became president he wanted more. Remember a crisis in a terrible thing to waste?

The mess in Iraq for instance. I think we should have brought our troops home years ago. However, he inherited the mess that Dubya and Dick left him. I can't blame Obama outright that he hasn't expedited our troops' return.

We agree....:wtf:

I suggest you delete that post or at least edit it...

Trust me, agreeing with VaYank can be hazardous to your reputation... I've been there... I know. :lol:

edit: no, I don't me rep total as in the rep on the site. I mean personal rep.

Immie

I'm fairly sure my personal reputation is shot anyway.. I'd worry more about VaYanks reputation to be honest...:lol:..

We agree....:wtf:

I suggest you delete that post or at least edit it...

Trust me, agreeing with VaYank can be hazardous to your reputation... I've been there... I know. :lol:

edit: no, I don't me rep total as in the rep on the site. I mean personal rep.

Immie

I'm fairly sure my personal reputation is shot anyway.. I'd worry more about VaYanks reputation to be honest...:lol:..

Well, now that you put it that way... you have a point.

Immie

I don't know if anyones noticed but things aren't going so well in this country.

I'd go through the list but I wouldn't want to jump the gun..

My question is.. When can we officially start blaming Obama and the Democrats for the state of the nation..?

(((I'm particularly interested in hearing from Democrat voters)))

You can start blaming him whenever you like. The important thing about when you do, is that you have legitimate, substantial criticism that can hold up under scrutiny on why he and the Democrats are to blame.

Blaming the democrats is very easy when they have control the government for 50+ years. It really doesn't matter who controls the government does it? What matters is that R or D

It's pretty funny watching the loyal Hopey Changeys freaking out over people criticizing their master. It's also kind of ironic as well when you realize that their Hopey Changey master has only blamed everyone else for his own awful incompetence since day one. The "Blame Game" is a game their beloved master loves to play. So spare me all the whining about this stuff. I blame this President and Democrats because they have had all the power for some time now. It's all on them. Nuff said.

It's pretty funny watching the loyal Hopey Changeys freaking out over people criticizing their master. It's also kind of ironic as well when you realize that their Hopey Changey master has only blamed everyone else for his own awful incompetence since day one. The "Blame Game" is a game their beloved master loves to play. So spare me all the whining about this stuff. I blame this President and Democrats because they have had all the power for some time now. It's all on them. Nuff said.

You obviously didn't listen to what Obama had to say to these high school kids... irony alert...:lol:

Don't point fingers. Don't make excuses. Don't pass the buck.

FOXNews.com - Obama Tells Graduating Class, 'Don't Make Excuses,' Drawing GOP Taunts

LOL. Here we go again. People are focused more on blame than they are on getting the fucking problems solved.

Someone needs to watch "Rising Sun" with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes. Stop focusing on who to blame and start focusing on fixing the problem.

LOL. Here we go again. People are focused more on blame than they are on getting the fucking problems solved.

Someone needs to watch "Rising Sun" with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes. Stop focusing on who to blame and start focusing on fixing the problem.

I settle for not making the problems even worse at this point...

Forum List

Back