Okay to Blame Obama..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I don't know if anyones noticed but things aren't going so well in this country.

I'd go through the list but I wouldn't want to jump the gun..

My question is.. When can we officially start blaming Obama and the Democrats for the state of the nation..?

(((I'm particularly interested in hearing from Democrat voters)))

I don't know if anyones noticed but things aren't going so well in this country.

My question is.. When can we officially start blaming Obama and the Democrats for the state of the nation..?

What do you mean START? Obama haters started days before he was even sworn in?:cuckoo:

It's racist to even consider such a thing.

What do you mean START? Obama haters started days before he was even sworn in?:cuckoo:

When do you think it should have started or should start?

Then answer is Jan 20 , 2012 when a Republican President takes office he will immediately start blaming Obama for everything he's "inherited" and will continue to do so for the remainder of his term.

In other words, business as usual, even though BO promised to do things different.

It depends. I have blamed Obama for the complete failure of the healthcare "legislation" as he did not inherit that. It is difficult to blame Obama outright for things he had no hand in starting.

That's a bit of an exaggeration.

Many of us warned everyone after he won the nomination that he was what he turned out to be and most of us just threw our hands up and said "If these dumb schmucks want to vote for a guy that can't do shit other then cause trouble then let them".

So this is all he could do...cause trouble rather then solve problems. He promised that the oceans would calm and the sea-levels would recede and what happened.....nothing. It was all bullshit.

Last edited:
Democrat controlled congress for nearly 4 years.

Democrat President for 1 1/2 years.

Yep it's time to accept responsibility.

It's Obama's fault.

It depends. I have blamed Obama for the complete failure of the healthcare "legislation" as he did not inherit that. It is difficult to blame Obama outright for things he had no hand in starting.

It's difficult, you say... difficult in what way?

The mess in Iraq for instance. I think we should have brought our troops home years ago. However, he inherited the mess that Dubya and Dick left him. I can't blame Obama outright that he hasn't expedited our troops' return.

It's difficult, you say... difficult in what way?

The mess in Iraq for instance. I think we should have brought our troops home years ago. However, he inherited the mess that Dubya and Dick left him. I can't blame Obama outright that he hasn't expedited our troops' return.

We agree....:wtf:

Oh shit...now what?:eusa_eh:

:confused:...It may be a real problem if it keeps happening....:lol:

We should be OK. ConHog and I actually agreed on something earlier today and now he is back to being a dick...:meow:

It's amazing how whether I'm a dick or not depends entirely on whether one agrees with me or not :lol:

Of course the simple solution would be to simply email me before positing your opinion on any subject , that way you can make sure that you to post correct opinions, but I understand that isn't feasible. :lol:

Forum List

Back