Okay, so republicans think the MSM has a liberal bias. They never seem to explain why

Exactly where have I tried to explain it away. Two intelligence agencies say they have high confidence, one says moderate confidence, that the Russians tried to interfere with the election. That level of confidence isn't even isn't even acceptable in a court of law. Involvement of anyone in the US at this point is pure speculation. Accusation have been made, investigations are moving forward, the press should just STFU until evidence is produced by those investigations. But actually reporting news, you know the who, what, when and where isn't what produces record clicks on news web sites or the record revenues they are currently enjoying by sensationalizing pure bullshit. The media has made it clear what their intentions are and it ain't reporting the news, they are out to MAKE the news and control the narrative.

Oh Christ you're hypocrisy is amazing. Had the media treated Hillary's scandals like you want them to do for Trump's scandals, you and your ilk would go ape shit over in outrage why the media wasn't covering the latest scandalous evidence of her private server! Also, if those agencies had such high confidence of Russian collusion, that would give credibility to at least SOME of those media reports about it.

Child we actually saw much of the evidence against the bitch, what physical evidence have you seen on this one?

Oh really? What did you see? I'm dying to know.

They put the damn emails on line and redacted or withheld the classified ones.

We know she lied about using one device.
We know she lied about no having classified information.
We know she lied about returning all the work related emails to State.
We know for a fact that people who had no security clearance had access to everything on her server.
We know people from her maid to weiner saw and printed emails from her server.
We know they destroyed phones, tablets and laptops so the FBI couldn't get to them.

I could go on, but like I said you're a waste of oxygen.

You're so dumb. None of that is physical evidence. So the evidence was either NOT there at all or it was redacted. Great. If the media did that with Trump you would call all of it fake. Plus, anyone with an IQ of at least 95 knows that Trump lies about goddamn everything. You just choose to believe everything he says. Now for the record, I think Hillary made poor choices with classified material. Even she admitted that during the campaign. You however are willfully ignorant of ANY story claiming Trump's collusion with Russia despite the investigations into it.

So I guess even the dems on the committees that have said they have seen no evidence of collusion are liars too? Your own are undercutting your lies there billy. An investigation is to determine if there is anything there, the mere existence of an investigation proves nothing.

Exactly where have I tried to explain it away. Two intelligence agencies say they have high confidence, one says moderate confidence, that the Russians tried to interfere with the election. That level of confidence isn't even isn't even acceptable in a court of law. Involvement of anyone in the US at this point is pure speculation. Accusation have been made, investigations are moving forward, the press should just STFU until evidence is produced by those investigations. But actually reporting news, you know the who, what, when and where isn't what produces record clicks on news web sites or the record revenues they are currently enjoying by sensationalizing pure bullshit. The media has made it clear what their intentions are and it ain't reporting the news, they are out to MAKE the news and control the narrative.

Oh Christ you're hypocrisy is amazing. Had the media treated Hillary's scandals like you want them to do for Trump's scandals, you and your ilk would go ape shit over in outrage why the media wasn't covering the latest scandalous evidence of her private server! Also, if those agencies had such high confidence of Russian collusion, that would give credibility to at least SOME of those media reports about it.

Child we actually saw much of the evidence against the bitch, what physical evidence have you seen on this one?

We know for a fact that people who had no security clearance had access to everything on her server.
We know they destroyed phones, tablets and laptops so the FBI couldn't get to them.

You're so dumb. None of that is physical evidence. So the evidence was either NOT there at all or it was redacted. Great. If the media did that with Trump you would call all of it fake. Plus, anyone with an IQ of at least 95 knows that Trump lies about goddamn everything. You just choose to believe everything he says. Now for the record, I think Hillary made poor choices with classified material. Even she admitted that during the campaign. You however are willfully ignorant of ANY story claiming Trump's collusion with Russia despite the investigations into it.

You would need a confession or a tape to prove it.

Others you will just might be able to get other charges....but collusion nope,

That is a fair question "Why does the MSM have a Liberal bias?" Liberalism is based on the concept of transferring power away from the people to the government. The Media gains great power if it is closely aligned with a Liberal government and loses a lot of power if that government becomes Conservative since their access and their prestige diminishes. That is what is behind all the media Trump hate, because instead of being invited into the inner circle they are now shut out, and they can't stand it.

Quite frankly, I don't believe the MSM has much of a liberal bias. I personally am no fan of the MSM because corporations control their narrative.

Sure, MSNBC has a clear liberal bias and corporate-puppet CNN did favor Hillary in the election out of common sense, but beyond those exceptions, I don't see how the rest as having a liberal bias. Republicans seem convinced any TV network besides the republican dick-sucking network known as Fox News has a liberal bias, but they have never explained why.

Rightwingers: why does the MSM have a liberal bias? What agenda does it have? What does it accomplish for them to have such a bias? Are you sure you don't think all of those networks have a liberal bias because FOX is the only network that so easily coddles your bullshit pre-conceived notions about politics? Is the cognitive dissonance too painful for you whenever a non-FOX pundit contradicts your simple worldview with facts?

Deaf dumb and blind is no way to go through life dude.........

"A mere 7 percent of journalists identify as Republicans, and when they do give money to political campaigns they usually donate to Democrats, lending evidence to Republican presidential candidates’ claims that they are facing a hostile audience when they deal with the press.

As Republican candidates prepare for their fourth debate of the primary season Tuesday in Milwaukee, the people doing the questioning are increasingly in the spotlight, with their motives being questioned by the campaigns, voters and even by their fellow journalists."

Republicans’ media bias claims boosted by scarcity of right-leaning journalists

So I guess even the dems on the committees that have said they have seen no evidence of collusion are liars too? Your own are undercutting your lies there billy. An investigation is to determine if there is anything there, the mere existence of an investigation proves nothing.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't prove anything right now. You won't even consider the option as possible that Trump colluded with Russia. It's pretty sad.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't prove anything right now. You won't even consider the option as possible that Trump colluded with Russia. It's pretty sad.

How could any one in there right mind think that? unless Trump lifts the sanctions , sells them Alaska and gives Russia the secret recipe to Kentucky fried chicken then we might have collusion....

BTW even Democrats don't think that

Dem on Intel Committee Gives Unexpected Take on the 'Evidence' for Trump Colluding with Russia

Sure I would, just show me some evidence. You're seem to be ignoring the fact that the hackers had been in the DNC server for a year before they got them out in June 2016. That means they started the hacking before Trump announced, do you seriously think they wouldn't have released the DNC emails regardless of who won the republican nomination?

How could any one in there right mind think that? unless Trump lifts the sanctions , sells them Alaska and gives Russia the secret recipe to Kentucky fried chicken then we might have collusion....

Dem on Intel Committee Gives Unexpected Take on the 'Evidence' for Trump Colluding with Russia

He's made up his mind, don't try to confuse him with facts. I already brought up the dems once, he ignored it.

He's made up his mind, don't try to confuse him with facts. I already brought up the dems once, he ignored it.

I am beginning to think the average MSNBC liberal wants nothing less then collusion, they want that charge bad even if there is nothing there.

Keep in mind, the core contingent of the modern American right thinks that everyone to the left of THEM is liberal,

which makes all media except for the conservative media outlets 'liberal'.

Is Reuters 'liberal'? It just reported 18 previously undisclosed Trump group contacts with Russia during the campaign, to establish a 'back channel' to obviate U.S. intelligence.

Is Reuters 'liberal'? It just reported 18 previously undisclosed Trump group contacts with Russia during the campaign, to establish a 'back channel' to obviate U.S. intelligence.

You mind providing a link or at least telling the full story?

Exclusive - Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far.

Keep in mind, the core contingent of the modern American right thinks that everyone to the left of THEM is liberal,

:rolleyes:

Thank you captain obvious

Quite frankly, I don't believe the MSM has much of a liberal bias. I personally am no fan of the MSM because corporations control their narrative.

Sure, MSNBC has a clear liberal bias and corporate-puppet CNN did favor Hillary in the election out of common sense, but beyond those exceptions, I don't see how the rest as having a liberal bias. Republicans seem convinced any TV network besides the republican dick-sucking network known as Fox News has a liberal bias, but they have never explained why.

Rightwingers: why does the MSM have a liberal bias? What agenda does it have? What does it accomplish for them to have such a bias? Are you sure you don't think all of those networks have a liberal bias because FOX is the only network that so easily coddles your bullshit pre-conceived notions about politics? Is the cognitive dissonance too painful for you whenever a non-FOX pundit contradicts your simple worldview with facts?

They want to change the world.
Conservatives prefer to get real jobs.
So we shouldn't have reporters huh?

If we had honest reporters, instead of liberal reporters, the MSM would have a much better reputation.
Then why don't we have "honest" reporters?

I told you, liberals reporters want to change the world.
But why don't conservatives become reporters?

Where would they get a job? You didn't think that through, didja?

As a matter of fact, your entire style of posting and the way you swallow the

disinformation is testament to the fact that you were never taught to think

critically. Oh my! You are the one with "Critical Thinking" in your avatar! :badgrin:

Oh! The irony! lmao!

Last edited:

Yeah, let's just ignore that everyone privy to the classified testimony have said they have seen no evidence to this point of any collusion, but have also said Trump himself is not a target. You folks and most of the MSM ignore those facts and keep up the chants with zero evidence to support them. That demonstrated bias and pure hackery.

Last edited:

You mind providing a link or at least telling the full story?

Exclusive - Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far.

Yep, nothing improper was seen, just more noise.

Forum List

Back