Okay, So Let's Recap

Brn2bfree

Apr 1, 2009
Okay, So Let's Recap

1. The American people elect a black president with a total of 142 days
experience as a US Senator from the most politically-corrupt state in
America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first
official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists
civil rights are not violated. (He screwed up!!)

2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric
Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo
Terrorists. (An honest mistake!)

3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience, has a daughter Linda we find out, who is a true radical anti-American activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere. (There were socio-economic factors involved!)

4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State;
bought and paid for. (You can put lipstick on a pig, but it will still
have ankles!)

5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasu ry Secretary who files his own taxes.
(He misspoke!)

6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption
charges. (Another honest mistake???)

7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges. (Hmmm... another screw-up?)

8. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct. (Ok, maybe this person was just plain stupid)

9. A Sec'y HHS nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. (I'm running out of excuses for these idiots!!)

10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute
campaign statement that no lobbyists would be appointed. (Dear God, I need a drink!)

And that's just the first three weeks. . . but who's counting? America
is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barrack, Nancy and
Hilary ~ and they are still trying to define stimulus...here's a hint -"it's spending"...

The congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork
loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13 per week) making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated] that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!

Yee-haw!!! Only in America, what a country... We are lost..... Here's
the good news though... Obama took Air Force One to Denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel.

Don't you just love this guy?

In these times, "I'll keep my God, my freedom, my gun and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE".

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Great list Brn2bfree! And every bit of it true to a fault. Let's see the Kool-Aid drunk libtards deny any of the points you drew out!

My only wish is that Barry would bend Michelle over and do to her what he has been doing to our country.

All of Washington is corrupt. I'd like to see the whole damn nest cleaned out, dems and repubs alike. But start with obowma and his ilk.

Okay, So Let's Recap

1. The American people elect a black president with a total of 142 days
experience as a US Senator from the most politically-corrupt state in
America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first
official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists
civil rights are not violated. (He screwed up!!)
First of all, Obama was elected to the senate in 2004 (taking office in 2005) which means he'd been in the senate for 4 years when he took office. That obvious mistake, alone, paints you as a hack.

And protecting human rights, even in the worst cases, is not a screw up. It's exactly why I voted for him.

He was in the Senate 142 days until he began campaigning. You can't do both.

He had no accomplishments.

He is making promises based on nothing but people's naive desire to believe him.

I think those right thinking folks need to organize and change the congress in 1.5 years. We must start now.

Forum List

Back