Okay seriously what the hell is up with Melania?

i actually think she is probably a decent person. Up until her visit to a Texas facility with her bizarre jacket, I thought she was a classy First Lady. The criticism some had on the left of her stilettos on one occasion
was pretty ridiculous, but to equate these two stories is nothing short of retarded and shows how desperately republicans want to defend Trump no matter what.

I just don’t understand how the right wing can dismiss how insane this entire month and a half has been. 2,300 kids are currently separated from their parents and the trump family doesn’t give a shit.

Okay so after Melania expressed some empathy for the children recently, she is seen wearing this jacket on her way to a facility imprisoning these children. What the fuck? Look, even if you want to pretend this is a dig at the media as the orange blob said, you would be so pathetic to pretend her timing of wearing the jacket is so batshit crazy. I honestly think the orange blob put her up to it. He has to be extorting her somehow. Nothing else explains how this woman would still be with such a sack of shit.
Incorrect numbnuts ... :cuckoo:

She wore the jacket AFTER her visit to the detention center.

And the wording on it was directed at the fake media lies.

So now you know. .... :cool:

No dumb ass. She wore it when she got on the plane in Washington, as well.

Seriously who cares? It’s a jacket. It has nothing to do with politics. Maybe you guys should work on improving your station in life rather than arguing about irrelevant clothing

Forum List

Back