Okay Re The Superbowl

Sir Evil said:
McNabb looks like a prehistoric and sounds about as educated as one too but he is a hell of a QB!

Versus Tom Brady's "Grizzly Adams" playoff look?

This thought coming from a Michigan man who is still pissed off at McNabb's embarrasing win over Michigan.

One more thought. There's really no such thing as an uneducated starting football player in the Super Bowl. Did it ever ocurred to you that Tom Brady and Donovan McNabb's attitudes, just happen to be acceptible amongst their perspective MARKETING DEMOGRAPHICS!!!

There's a business side to sports, and it pays off a lot more than you think.

My 8 year olds cheering for NE, He says because, "TO is a no GO!", his words not mine. I personally am going with the Eagles, Because NE beat my team. Superbowl should be very interesting at my house!

I don't much care for the Patriots, having gone to school in Mass. for a year.

I don't much care for the Eagles, because they are going to lose, and they happen to be in the same state as that other football team....

I'd just like to see a good game that comes down to the last play.

So I say you should root for................Budweiser!!

Man whatever happened to the Bud Bowl anyway?

So I say you should root for................Budweiser!!

Man whatever happened to the Bud Bowl anyway
?

Now it's the "Dove face cleanser Bowl" LOL........No more manly bowl names :lame2:

I'm off to vacationland for a few days. I'm taking the kids and my nephews to Jacksonville for the "kid friendly" Super Bowl parties. My nephews are over eightteen, so I'm paying them to babysit the kids in the evenings, while myself and my girlfriend go out and... :dev1:

In exchange, we'll drive them to Nawlins for Mardi Gras, so that they can go out to... :dev1: Fair exchange.

Never-the-less, I'm going to post my prediction for the Super Bowl.

Keeping this one simple. With both teams evenly matched, this year's Super Bowl comes down to the QB. Tom Brady has more Super Bowl experience than Donovan McNabb.

Patriots 23, Eagles 20

Forum List

Back