Okay Raiders are in Vegas now,I wont deny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you vegas fans will desert them and stay home soon as they start losing or when the novelty has worn off within five year.sorry the truth hurts you charlie, that this is the WORST deal in sports history and a major disater for vegas waiting to explode in the future.:itsok:

Bullshit. Vegas has been desperate for a pro sports team for YEARS. You apparently don't have the slightest clue about how many people come here from California for the weekend. Not only will Californians come here for the games, but we'll also get people from Arizona and Utah as well as locals. Every single game will sell out no matter what the Raiders record is.

yeah now when they are GOOD but then you all will desert them once they are losers,sorry the truth hurts son.:itsok:

you vegas fans will desert them and stay home soon as they start losing or when the novelty has worn off within five year.sorry the truth hurts you charlie, that this is the WORST deal in sports history and a major disater for vegas waiting to explode in the future.:itsok:

Bullshit. Vegas has been desperate for a pro sports team for YEARS. You apparently don't have the slightest clue about how many people come here from California for the weekend. Not only will Californians come here for the games, but we'll also get people from Arizona and Utah as well as locals. Every single game will sell out no matter what the Raiders record is.

yeah now when they are GOOD but then you all will desert them once they are losers,sorry the truth hurts son.:itsok:

Wrong. Vegas sports fans are actually pretty loyal, I mean we've only got UNLV for sports and the 51's for minor league baseball, and now we have hockey, but Vegas always supports their teams. Having a football team here is going to be so fucking huge it may cause the strip to spiral out of control during football season. I'm honestly not sure how they're going to get all the logistics sorted out.

Every single one of your predictions will not come to fruition. No one's going to stop watching the NFL, Raiders fans from Oakland WILL change their diapers and get over themselves and be open to coming here for home games, and it's going to be a big success for the NFL and Las Vegas tourism in general. The stadium is also going to be bonkers.

Posted on the CBS comments section....

As a Raider fan living in St Louis, I have now seen the NFL turn its back on fans twice in 18 months when the locals have stadium proposals that worked in place. How can the NFL owners be so blind as to not realize that they could have simply expanded and raked n even more cash? Don't tell me the price of admission to their boys club isn't significantly more than the relocation fee. Especially with Los Angeles on the table.
Clearly this "We are Family" ad campaign is a bold faced lie and false advertising. Goodell is just a puppet of the owners and the money. His "We want teams to stay put and not move" and "The NFL will do what it takes to keep tems in their home markets" is just lip service, nothing more. Jerry Jones has now had his fingers in 3 re-locations while reaping the benefits for his luxury seat business. How has somebody not looked into him for tampering?

No market is safe and when your time comes for a new stadium, you too will be held ransom...

NFL clearly stands for No Fan Loyalty.

.... Former NFL fan who has seen the light

well said.bravo.
:udaman:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the chargers going to LA was bad enough and a black eye on the NFL,this is ten times worse a black eye on the NFL as bad and maybe even worse than when the NFL left LA which was bad enough.even asshole motherfucker jerry jones agreed with me that the NFL not being in LA is black eye on the NFL.well motherfucker jones,so is the raiders leaving oakland AGAIN of all things..thats like your cowboys leaving dallas for orlando.:rolleyes:

NFL is a fucking joke now these days.Needs to be abolished.sooner the better.

Wrong. Vegas sports fans are actually pretty loyal, I mean we've only got UNLV for sports and the 51's for minor league baseball, and now we have hockey, but Vegas always supports their teams. Having a football team here is going to be so fucking huge it may cause the strip to spiral out of control during football season. I'm honestly not sure how they're going to get all the logistics sorted out.

Every single one of your predictions will not come to fruition. No one's going to stop watching the NFL, Raiders fans from Oakland WILL change their diapers and get over themselves and be open to coming here for home games, and it's going to be a big success for the NFL and Las Vegas tourism in general. The stadium is also going to be bonkers.

you are so much in denial its unreal.you wont read links that shoot down your ramblings :rolleyes:and better deal with it that oakland fans will NOT follow them after leaving them TWICE, that is grasping at straws.:rolleyes: NFL ratings were an all time low this year worse than ever and it will get much worse.not my fault you cant handle that NFL fans are sick of the NFL and more and more are tired of it every year and this is the biggest timebomb that will explose in your city.:rolleyes-41::itsok:

i see you clearly cant be reasoned with and since you wont read facts that dont go along with ramblings,links that are NOT my posts,then its pointless going with you any further,its like talking to a brick wall you are so much in denial on this.:rolleyes::uhoh3:

i will continue posting informative links that you obviously wont read but maybe others who are objective about this WILL look at an discuss.:uhoh3:

oh and you last post, all it did was prove FOR ME how i am correct that this is a major disater for not only vegas but the NFL as well. Bill Bidwell will lose fans of the cardinals with the raiders near by to go see and how the cardinals have never done anything in their existence since being in arizona and the fact with vegas near by,nobody in LA will see the chargers,maybe not even my rams if it is the same way with the rams horrible and the raiders still good.that mother fucker stan kronke obviously does not care if he loses rams fans to vegas,this is a MAJOR disaster for the NFL along with for vegas and you just helped prove that FOR ME there.:up:

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

stan kroneke,dean spanos,bill bidwell are so much fucking greedy as all ther other mother fucker owners,they dont see how this will blow up in their face and they will lose fans approving this move only lookin at the money they get immediately for the relocation fees out of this instead of the long term effects,same as you,they also are too ignorant to see the long term effect on the NFL and how this will explode in their faces down the road but they are the same as you,too ignorant to see how this is horrible deal for the NFL long term down the road.:haha::lmao::rolleyes:

well thanks for helping me prove my point for me with your last post i am correct that this is a time bomb that will be horrible down the road for the NFL.:up:

Last edited:

you are so much in denial its unreal.you wont read links that shoot down your ramblings :rolleyes:and better deal with it that oakland fans will NOT follow them after leaving them TWICE, that is grasping at straws.:rolleyes: NFL ratings were an all time low this year worse than ever and it will get much worse.not my fault you cant handle that NFL fans are sick of the NFL and more and more are tired of it every year and this is the biggest timebomb that will expose in your city.:rolleyes-41::itsok:

i see you clearly cant be reasoned with and since you wont read facts that dont go along with ramblings,links that are NOT my posts,then its pointless going with you any further,its like talking to a brack wall you are so much in denial on this.:rolleyes::uhoh3:

NFL has some problems, I agree with some of the complaints you mentioned earlier. But this is NOT one of them. This may be the very thing the NFL needs right now. Oakland is a shithole anyway.

:rofl::lmao::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:dig:

as i said,cant reason someone who wont even read links with facts that dont go along with their own warped opinions.:rolleyes:

as i said,im done with you,your clearly too far gone to be reasoned with. as i said,i dont deny there will be people from utah and arizona that will come see those games,that AGAIN will destroy the NFL with half empty stadiums at arizona games,charger games FOR SURE,and maybe even Ram games now that ram fans like myself have seen the true colors of asshole stan kroneke,that he is no different than that bitch who moved them to st louis voting in favor of the move.

half empty stadiums in LA all the time as well as cardinal games,that will be disasterous for the NFL and that is really grasping at straws desperatly to think they will make the long drives when they start losing.comedy gold.:rofl:

half empty seats in vegas sucker same as charger,ram and cardinal games.:up:

Last edited:
yep.:D:up:

17554550_1399811650075577_332978852783653692_n.jpg

yep,yep and yep.:thup::clap2::up::udaman: cheers to this writer who is objective and looks at BOTH sides of the coin/:beer:

The gamble Mark Davis will regret for a lifetime
Mark Davis signed away the greatness of the Raiders:thup:
this link is for all the OBJECTIVE people who dont have their head buried in the sand like mr vegas resident here who actually take the time to look at BOTH sides of the coin and take the time to read links which is why people like dale,myself,and one per center see this is a horrible deal for both vegas AND the corrupt NFL-No fans left.

The move to Las Vegas will rid of what is considered the greatest fan base in sports. The stadium plans, to be successful, would need a huge number of corporate sponsors to fill seats, tourists, and thousands of fans each game day to come to support the other team.

a fact brainwashed vegas resident is too dense to understand cause he wont lay off the koolaide.:rofl: the tourists which they are relying on is a MAJOR shot in the dark gamble.:biggrin:

At best, the Vegas stadium will be half full of Raiders fans. Fans from other teams and corporate men and women who don’t give a s*** about football will attend. We know this will be the case because it’s exactly what’s happened with the 49ers and the Warriors. Once money becomes the driving force, corporations take over.

I said that paragrah right there above a HUNDRED times that what is happening in santa clara with half empty seats "not because of poor play on the field-the niners ALWAYS packed them in at SF even when they were horrible for over a decade. but because of seats too pricey for the average blue collar fan that used to be able to afford them in sf but no longer can. that is WHY the stadium is half empty in santa clara because of sky rocket ticket prices they cant afford.mr vegas resident is so much in denial though and impossible to be reasoned with that the SAME THING WILL OCCUR IN VEGAS AS WELL.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: ALL HE CAN DO IS LAUGH IN DEFEAT AND LIVE IN DENIAL.:lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
I been saying this for a long time,there are thousands of NFL fans like myself who is not a raider fan obviously but oppose them leaving oakland as these two posts by a chiefs and bronco fan proves.:beer:
outlawman1955Mar 28, 2017
Chiefs fan here. I hate the Raiders. Goes back to the rivalry of the 60's & 70's. Now with that being said, the Raider Nation is one of the most loyal fan bases there was. Your all out commitment to your team was admirable. I hate the fact that the Oakland Raiders will now be the Lost Wages Raiders. Blasphemy. Not sure who to blame. Perhaps the city of Oakland AND the NFL. Your team is (was) the team I loved to hate. You folks were the best of the worst of the best.

FLAGSHARE
LIKEREPLY
skibum2007Mar 28, 2017
I'm a Broncos fan and even I think that was a classy post, even from a Chiefs fan. Agree it won't be the same in the AFC West at all. Hate the Chiefs and Raiders, but I don't want them moving either!

even Oaklands rival fans of other cities wont get excited about seeing the Raiders anymore as this outlaw poster out it so well saying they have now gone from the team he loved to hate to USED to hate,not caring about seeing them play the raiders anymore since they are the BLASPHEMY Raiders.

As a Raider fan living in St Louis, I have now seen the NFL turn its back on fans twice in 18 months when the locals has stadium proposals that worked in place? How can the NFL owners be so blind as to not realize that they could have simply expanded and raked n even more cash? Don't tell me the price of admission to their boys club isn't significantly more than the relocation fee. Especially with Los Angeles on the table.

Clearly this "We are Family" ad campaign is a bold faced lie and false advertising. Goodell is just a puppet of the owners and the money. His "We want teams to stay put and not move" and "The NFL will do what it takes to keep tems in their home markets" is just lip service, nothing more. Jerry Jones has now had his fingers in 3 re-locations while reaping the benefits for his luxury seat business. How has somebody not looked into him for tampering?

No market is safe and when your time comes for a new stadium, you too will be held ransom...

NFL clearly stands for No Fan Loyalty.

.... Former NFL fan who has seen the light

Mar 29, 2017

THE NFL does not care, so us fans should not care as much either. Like many have written, Raiders are a culture, at every corner of this country, you will find the Silver and Black. Al Davis was a brilliant man, some do not know his history, but he was not portrayed property at the end. Raiders will live just fine and Vegas is a perfect location for them. Problem is the kids hearts across America has been broken, San Diego, St. Louis and now Oakland. So these are great moments, for parents to teach kids not to invest so heavily. In the end, the people who own the teams, care little about fans. It is a fraternity that is built on top of very large piles of money. IF GODdell is accurate, to get the NFL to a certain dollar figure by 2027, guess what? You got it, they have to increase the value of other teams? Buffalo, that means you! They are next on the owners list. Get this team a new stadium, make the Bills value skyrocket, guess what, EVERYONE wins. Does that mean the team could be Toronto Bills? maybe. San Diego Bills?
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This warriors player nailed it.He said it so well that he would boytcott games in oakland if he was a fan.he says what i have been saying forever,the raiders not in oakland is like the yankees being taken out of new york,celtics out of boston,cowboys out of texas,packers out of green bay or steelers out of pittsburgh.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

people around the country are seeing how the NFL is fucked up.

I just can't believe either the Raiders front office or the NFL could be this stupid. It's not so much that the Raiders are moving for like the 17th time in the past 30 years (though that is an issue), but the fact that the chose Las Vegas.

Las Vegas is not a football city. It's a playground for wealthy adults. Instead of slides and swings they have sex for sale. Instead of soft ground they have gambling. Football is the last thing on the minds of the type of people who live their and the people who are visiting won't be doing so for a football game.

It's a city with far too many distractions. Football does best among the small, tough, blue collar towns like Cleveland, Buffalo, Detroit, and Denver where there isn't much else and the people live-and-die with their football teams.

See at least unlike a lot of other arrogant jerks around here,I CAN admit it when I have been proven wrong.:rolleyes:

i wont

one thing cant be denied,the NFL is clearly destroying their integrity and the leauge.

NFL team owners approve Raiders' move to Las Vegas

Las Vegas stadium loans could leave Raiders feeling financial squeeze

If people ask me the question what was it you were saying about the Raiders staying in Oakland,unlike others here, I wont change the subject and throw temper tantrems being so butthurt on being proven wrong like a handful here have done the last year when they said the Rams would never come back to LA.:rolleyes:

To me it makes no difference whatsoever that this happened. really. sure I hate teams that do this and will have no interest int he Raiders whatsoever same as I now have no interest in the chargers either but unlike with the chargers leaving SD,i am laughing my ass off over this decision of the NFL.

This is going to go down as the worst disater in sports history. Mark Davis will be in a billion dollars in debt with nowhere to play in five to ten years after being evicted unable to pay the bill This is not me saying this,this comes from credible economic experts.

Raiders' Las Vegas plan questionable, Stanford economist says

I guess its not really surprising that they approved the move when i think about it.It makes no sense because the NFL is going from the 6th biggest media market in the country to the 44th. That stadium will be half empty just like the chargers stadium in LA will be this season.:rolleyes:

Vegas is the most poor city in the country,they cant afford the PSL seat licences and the ticket prices.they got to work two jobs to stay afloat,the only fans that show up will be tourists that are rich for the opposing team.same as it was in st louis with the Rams.:rolleyes:

what is well known is that most owners dont like the davis family,they approved the move because they know it is suicide for mark davis,that he will be in a billion dollars in debt and be forced to sell the team in five to ten years and be evicted from the vegas authority cause he cant pay the bill and the raiders will have nowhere to go.:rofl:

so I am laughing over this believe it or not.i said on my thread that I would laugh about it if they were this stupid to vote for it.:rofl:

Our local NBC news outlet just reported that the
Raiders coming to Las Vegas IS NOT a probability at this time.

cheers to the new york mayor for having a conscience that the raiders are not the raiders if they dont play in OAKLAND.:thup: if ALL politicians had a conscience like this good man and were not evil and selfish as most are,the world would be a much better place and the raiders would never have gotten the vote to leave nor the chargers for that matter.

Bill De Blasio Blasts Raiders Owner For Moving Team To Las Vegas

I just can't believe either the Raiders front office or the NFL could be this stupid. It's not so much that the Raiders are moving for like the 17th time in the past 30 years (though that is an issue), but the fact that the chose Las Vegas.

Las Vegas is not a football city. It's a playground for wealthy adults. Instead of slides and swings they have sex for sale. Instead of soft ground they have gambling. Football is the last thing on the minds of the type of people who live their and the people who are visiting won't be doing so for a football game.

It's a city with far too many distractions. Football does best among the small, tough, blue collar towns like Cleveland, Buffalo, Detroit, and Denver where there isn't much else and the people live-and-die with their football teams.

:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You nailed it,this below is what happened in LA at Raider games since the only people that embraced them there were thugs and gangsters and same thing will happen in vegas,just thugs and gangsters.:rolleyes: congrats NFL,you fucked yourselfs first putting TWO teams in LA which will be a joke when nobody shows up to see the chargers and then the same thing happens below here in this pic below.:clap2: it will be even WORSE in LA cause of the excellent reason patriot just gave in this informative post of his here.:thup:

17630113_954708537966151_2709470624389655975_n.jpg

yep.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I paid a deposit yesterday for season tickets.
You are lucky now for living there !!!

You will love the games.

A lot of Raider fans will be coming from Arizona, California, Utah, and Colorado to attend the games.

You won't have a long trip like everyone else will.

Vegas is too hot for me to live there. But visiting in the fall and winter will be perfect !!!

Reno is almost too hot.

Last edited:
gonna be pissed off bay fans. just like Diego. riots pending ???
Naw.

There wasn't last time when they went to Lost Angeles.

It just means the Oakland fans will need to go to less games but also make a weekend trip to Vegas out of it.

Oakland to Vegas is but a 10 hour drive -- which means you can drive to it or fly to it.

No biggie then. No diggity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back