Okay Raiders are in Vegas now,I wont deny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a great move for Las Vegas, and it will be a great move for the Raiders. I live in Vegas and I can't believe they actually approved it. Seemed like a crazy idea at first, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

great move for the Raiders? Financial experts disagree with you.more like the worst move in sports HISTORY.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

“The Raiders Las Vegas Deal is Possibly the Worst in U.S. Sports History; And the ONLY Way it Succeeds”

The Raiders ticket prices are near the lower third of the league right now even after 2 years of increases. Now add to that the monstrous PSL prices that some are predicting for Las Vegas and the cost could make them the top 5 most expensive in the NFL. Top that with very high ticket prices and parking. Now add airfare which will run let’s say $150 per person. Now add hotel rooms which will cost a good $200 dollars or more per night with many hotels looking to get at least 2 nights out of you, possibly 3. Food and drink during your stay adds up in this pretentious and overpriced land. How about a husband and wife taking the kids? Fat chance. And you thought Disneyland and Harry Potter World were rip-offs (ok they still are).

Oakland Raider fans will especially lose. The move to Los Angeles ruined the Raiders and they’ve never been the same. Even though the Raiders had a nice core of about 30,000 loyal fans, the crowds at times were embarrassingly low with it’s lack of support. It was so bad that when they came back to Oakland, the players made fun of the LA fans. The violence, bad behavior and flakiness were hard for Oakland fans to watch. A once proud tradition ruined.

Even Raider great Tim Brown on 95.7 The Game said LA was a bad place for an NFL team because when teams don’t do well, fans won’t come. Las Vegas will be worse. Just ask the once darling basketball program at UNLV who’s attendance is now at record lows due to some average years. With the Raiders needing 40-46% of the seats being filled by tourist/travelers, that is a pretty scary thing to rely on. Do you think the Raiders are going to be Super Bowl contenders for 30 years or that the economy wont tank? In a loyal place people will still come. Not in Vegas.

Tim Brown forgot to mention the Raiders had attendance of just 30,000 for most games in LA even when they were great and went to the superbowl.:biggrin:

Did you catch those words in that paragraph-Las Vegas will be worse?:biggrin: The Raiders averaged just 30,000 fans a week in LA.the only fans that embraced them there were thugs.the fan attendance for Raider games in vegas will be even worse.:rofl:

Last edited:
oh and last thing,you vegas residents are sadly mistaken in thinking this is good for Vegas.as this lady at sports center said so well in this video,you are on the hook for 950 million tax dollars you are going to be on the hook for so you wont be celebrating very long. as always,the NFL has extorted you blind sheep. this is extortion as it always is,

if you go and cheer on the raiders next year,you are not a raider fan,you are a mark davis fan.a fan of this lying piece of shit snake who would kill his own mother to be out of oakland he wants out so bad.He didnt even try and work with oakland to get a new stadium there and they had solid concrete plan.

I never saw this coming that they would leave but one thing i overlooked is the NFL is driven by pure greed,nothing else.they dont care about empty seats apparently anymore which is what they will have in vegas once the novelty has worn off.when they start losing,fans of opposing teams wont want to come see them now. most the fans that go to these games will be out of towners who will only want to see them now cause they are WINNING,tourists they are counting on.that will blow up in their faces as well. when they start losing,the novelty will have worn off and that place will go though the same thing st louis did when they started losing,having empty seats for game day sunday.

kudos to john gruden for speaking the truth.the raiders are not the raiders if they are not in Oakland.:beer::clap2:

Jon Gruden 'sick to death' about Raiders leaving Oakland

same holds true for the chargers in LA.that is an expansion team that wil be in vegas in two years.

Last edited:
This will be a great move for Las Vegas, and it will be a great move for the Raiders. I live in Vegas and I can't believe they actually approved it. Seemed like a crazy idea at first, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

great move for the Raiders? Financial experts disagree with you.more like the worst move in sports HISTORY.

“The Raiders Las Vegas Deal is Possibly the Worst in U.S. Sports History; And the ONLY Way it Succeeds”

The Raiders ticket prices are near the lower third of the league right now even after 2 years of increases. Now add to that the monstrous PSL prices that some are predicting for Las Vegas and the cost could make them the top 5 most expensive in the NFL. Top that with very high ticket prices and parking. Now add airfare which will run let’s say $150 per person. Now add hotel rooms which will cost a good $200 dollars or more per night with many hotels looking to get at least 2 nights out of you, possibly 3. Food and drink during your stay adds up in this pretentious and overpriced land. How about a husband and wife taking the kids? Fat chance. And you thought Disneyland and Harry Potter World were rip-offs (ok they still are).

Oakland Raider fans will especially lose. The move to Los Angeles ruined the Raiders and they’ve never been the same. Even though the Raiders had a nice core of about 30,000 loyal fans, the crowds at times were embarrassingly low with it’s lack of support. It was so bad that when they came back to Oakland, the players made fun of the LA fans. The violence, bad behavior and flakiness were hard for Oakland fans to watch. A once proud tradition ruined.

Even Raider great Tim Brown on 95.7 The Game said LA was a bad place for an NFL team because when teams don’t do well, fans won’t come. Las Vegas will be worse. Just ask the once darling basketball program at UNLV who’s attendance is now at record lows due to some average years. With the Raiders needing 40-46% of the seats being filled by tourist/travelers, that is a pretty scary thing to rely on. Do you think the Raiders are going to be Super Bowl contenders for 30 years or that the economy wont tank? In a loyal place people will still come. Not in Vegas.

Tim Brown forgot to mention the Raiders had attendance of just 30,000 for most games in LA even when they were great and went to the superbowl.:biggrin:

Did you catch those words in that paragraph-Las Vegas will be worse?:biggrin: The Raiders averaged just 30,000 fans a week in LA.the only fans that embraced them there were thugs.the fan attendance for Raider games in vegas will be even worse.:rofl:

Calm down dude. If you're this worked up over this move then that's a sure sign that you need to get a life. It's just football.

Calm down dude. If you're this worked up over this move then that's a sure sign that you need to get a life. It's just football.

hey I am not the one thats going to be paying 750 million dollars in tax money.thats on you,the joke is on you sheep who think this is such a great deal:lmao: you wont even have the Raiders five to ten years from now,this is such a bad deal for them,they will be evicted by then.:haha: had you bothered to read my links,you would see that.:rolleyes:

I am not the ignorant one here saying this is a good deal for vegas:cuckoo::lmao::rofl: I took you t

to school this is SUICIDE for vegas.:lmao::haha:

I'm not the one here trying to convince myself this is good for vegas.:cuckoo:
Las Vegas Made the World’s Worst Stadium Deal and All It Got Was the Lousy Raiders

Last edited:

hey I am not the one thats going to be paying 750 million dollars in tax money.thats on you,the joke is on you sheep who think this is such a great deal:lmao: you wont even have the Raiders five to ten years from now,this is such a bad deal for them,they will be evicted by then.:haha: had you bothered to read my links,you would see that.:rolleyes:

I am not the ignorant one here saying this is a good deal for vegas:cuckoo::lmao::rofl: I took you t

Las Vegas Made the World’s Worst Stadium Deal and All It Got Was the Lousy Raiders

It's not "suicide" for Vegas dude. It's ONLY going to help tourism here, jackass. Also, Vegas is a perfect city for the Raiders. Lots of scumbags here.

It's not "suicide" for Vegas dude. It's ONLY going to help tourism here, jackass. Also, Vegas is a perfect city for the Raiders. Lots of scumbags here.

you obviously have reading comprehension problems the fact you cant understand how that link proves it is suicide for the city of vegas.:uhoh3::rofl:

instead of going by what you THINK is true,you might consider reading what financial experts say,i think they know just a little bit more than you or any of us here.:D

carson WAS good deal for the raiders,vegas is suicide for them AND the city.:lmao:

what the owners have done to mark davis and the raiders is send him to his deathbed with this.you guys have not done the research as these experts have to see that this vegas deal does not pencil out.davis will be in so much debt over this deal that he will be evicted within five to ten years unable to pay the bill with the raiders nowhere to go UNLESS of course another owner that HAS the money comes in and takes over.

the owners have signed mark davis's death warrent with this deal.Its the same as me being in an ocean and while being out there,I see a shark while suba diving under water I come out and see you are going into the ocean and I dont tell you there is a shark there.I just sealed your fate letting you go and kill yoursef.that is what the owners are doing with mark davis here. guess it is no surprise cause the owners dont like the davis family,they know this debt he will run up for him and will force him to sell the team.

Last edited:
mr vegas resident you obviously have reading comprehension problems I spelled it out to you how this is suicide for vegas and you closed your eyes and covered your ears here.

Mr Vegas resident,you obviously have reading comprehension problems or english is a foreign language to you .

.I spelled it out for you in black and white here in posts #'s 18 and 21,and 24 how this deal IS suicide not only for the raiders but for vegas and vegas residents as yourself,but apparently english is a foreign language to you the fact you did not understand a word of what i said.:rolleyes::uhoh3:

mr vegas resident you obviously have reading comprehension problems I spelled it out to you how this is suicide for vegas and you closed your eyes and covered your ears here.

Mr Vegas resident,you obviously have reading comprehension problems or english is a foreign language to you .

.I spelled it out for you in black and white here in posts #'s 18 and 21,and 24 how this deal IS suicide not only for the raiders but for vegas and vegas residents as yourself,but apparently english is a foreign language to you the fact you did not understand a word of what i said.:rolleyes::uhoh3:

I don't give a shit about what some stupid article says from some asshole. I LIVE HERE and everyone is excited. I haven't heard one negative thing said about it. The mayor is excited, the city is excited, journalists are excited, and football fans are excited.

I don't give a shit about what some stupid article says from some asshole. I LIVE HERE and everyone is excited. I haven't heard one negative thing said about it. The mayor is excited, the city is excited, journalists are excited, and football fans are excited.

of course these politicians and football fans are excited,especially the politicians because they know that blind sheep like you are too ignorant and stupid enough to see they are fleecing you taxpayers and are robbing you as you blindly make them rich sucker.:happy-1:
:rofl::haha:

oh and the media of course there in THAT city will never come out and tell you sheep how you guys are going to make the politicians rich sucker.:happy-1::itsok:

Last edited:
How bad are Nevada taxpayers going to get screwed?
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
thank you.:thup:

the vegas sheep are so excited they drink too much koolaide out there to understand they are VICTEMS of this whole mess and are going to line their corrupt politicians wallets.:up:

might as well be talkiing to a brick wall though trying to explain this to them though the fact they dont get this as me,you,and dale do obviously.:rolleyes::uhoh3:

Im done trying to reason with them,they want to line be morons and get screwed with taxes and line their corrupt politicians,thats THEIR problem and the jokes on them when they start crying years from now knowing they were screwed and were too stupid to ignore the facts.

Last edited:

you obviously have reading comprehension problems the fact you cant understand how that link proves it is suicide for the city of vegas.:uhoh3::rofl:

instead of going by what you THINK is true,you might consider reading what financial experts say,i think they know just a little bit more than you or any of us here.:D

carson WAS good deal for the raiders,vegas is suicide for them AND the city.:lmao:

what the owners have done to mark davis and the raiders is send him to his deathbed with this.you guys have not done the research as these experts have to see that this vegas deal does not pencil out.davis will be in so much debt over this deal that he will be evicted within five to ten years unable to pay the bill with the raiders nowhere to go UNLESS of course another owner that HAS the money comes in and takes over.

the owners have signed mark davis's death warrent with this deal.Its the same as me being in an ocean and while being out there,I see a shark while suba diving under water I come out and see you are going into the ocean and I dont tell you there is a shark there.I just sealed your fate letting you go and kill yoursef.that is what the owners are doing with mark davis here. guess it is no surprise cause the owners dont like the davis family,they know this debt he will run up for him and will force him to sell the team.

Are you using the same experts that told you no way were the Raiders leaving Oakland?

Noticed that Lambs fan shut down his thread. LOL! Can't take the heat when he is proven dead wrong! LOL! What a coward.

Still waiting for him to give a quote where I said the Raiders would move to Los Angeles. Not they may, or they could or they might or I could see them, one prediction where I said they were definitely moving to Los Angeles. So far lambsfan has been silent. LOL!

That is because I never predicted that the Raiders would move to LA, San Antonio or Las Vegas, it was all a big wquestion to me and my hope was for them to stay in Oakland.

How bad are Nevada taxpayers going to get screwed?

Not that bad. Hell, we already have some nice tax breaks just from living here, like no state income tax.

Cost of living is cheaper than Cali too, for me it was about 50% less.

My issue is that taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for stadiums for a league that makes several billion a year. The leasing deals also stink for the cities and counties.

this haywood poster nailed it below here.:thup:

haywoodj9 hours ago

At least the fans have notice, just ask Baltimore Colts fans... I think the NFL has hit its peak anyways. With so many rule changes in the game in recent years, coupled with a penalty called every other play and commercials every 5 mins it's not the same great game it once was. It's becoming a watered down version of it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Most Oakland fans are not going to go there and support the Raiders.

this is a time bomb that is a complete disater for vegas.so much a disater for the Raiders they will be evicted within ten years when Davis cannot pay the bill he is going to be given.anybody who thinks otherwise clearly has not done their homework.:rolleyes:

The novetly and excitement of the Raiders being in vegas will quickly wear off with them within five years .It will be like "ho hum,the raiders are here.Naw lets go do something else."

Vegas fans will be just like the fair weather st louis fans in st louis who when the Rams were great when Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk turned their fortunes around they came out and droves but once they became the joke of the league there,fans stopped showing up the past ten years. major disaster for them when they became losers for so long as the Raiders did after rich gannon retired,same thing will happen.thats a given.:D

.they were always in the very bottom in attendance and WERE dead last in attendance their last season there.

the difference in the oakland fans and the st louis fans when they were both crappy the last decade,was OAKLAND games were always packed all the time where st louis was a ghost town :biggrin:which is what vegas will be when the raiders dont win.:biggrin:most vegas fans wont even want to pay the sky high ticket prices when they are GREAT.it will be the same thing there that it was in LA for the Raiders when they were GREAT having a half empty stadium all the time.:lmao::rofl:

they wont be like Oakland fans the most dedicated and loyal fans in the country in football who on a cold dark raining night despite 11 straight losing seasons and starting the season off at 0-11 at the time or something like that,they STILL packed the stadium.I saw that game and remember it vividly.there was not an empty seat in the house other than at halftime.

you vegas fans will desert them and stay home soon as they start losing or when the novelty has worn off within five year.sorry the truth hurts you charlie, that this is the WORST deal in sports history and a major disater for vegas waiting to explode in the future.:itsok:

here is your crying towel to get you through those hard tough times in the future when this happens and the same thing happens in there that went on in st louis the past ten years with a stadium so empty,it felt like a ghost town with the majority of the fans that showed up always being from the opposing team which is what you will have when vegas fans desert them:lmao::itsok:

once this disater happens to vegas,the few sports fans that arent priced out of tickets which most of vegas will be when it comes to your town,they will say-"fuck the Raiders,lets go see our hockey team". since the hockey deal IS a good deal for Vegas unlike the Raiders being PRIVATELY financed and an owner not dirt bag poor who wont be evicted.:itsok:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
this is what the logo should be for the vegas raiders.

Instagram post by chelle N • Mar 28, 2017 at 6:06pm UTC

the NFL thanks to the biggest moron commissioner ever roger fucking idiot goodell,the NFL is spiraling downhill with fan interest at an all time low and that will get MUCH worse with the recent fucking greedy selfish evil bastard owners in the NFL looking at only the money instead of the long term success for the future of the NFL by FIRST being stupid ass fucking morons letting the chargers go to LA having TWO teams play in LA which is going to be disasterous enough for them to have to face the FACT LA will NEVER support the chargers even if they win since it has always been Rams country and is only a one town team.,two teams have NEVER worked,never will.ask the raiders.:rolleyes:

THAT move was asinine and idiotic enough as it was to happen,THIS is even ten times worse than letting the chargers go to LA though as I have proved in this entire thread to be the worst time bomb ever decision in sports history.

when the Rams came back to LA,I considered stan kroneke my hero.NOW however,that mother fucker could die tomorrow and I would celebrate his death same as i did when that evil bitch georgia frontier did,the woman who moved the rams to st louis.i hate that motherfucker now because he did not care about the oakland fans suffering as they are now.asshole.

matter of fact,the ONLY NFL owner i would NOT wish a slow painful death on in fact is Stephen Ross of the Dolphins,the ONE owner who had the courage to do the right then and vote no against the move.

these NFL owners would kill their own mothers if it meant they would profit from it i GUARANTEE you.they are evil motherfuckers.

al davis is burning in hell now and his bastard son mark will join him in the future as well same as all the 30 other owners will.

time to start and form a NEW football franchise.Fuck the NFL.:fu:

Last edited:
you vegas fans will desert them and stay home soon as they start losing or when the novelty has worn off within five year.sorry the truth hurts you charlie, that this is the WORST deal in sports history and a major disater for vegas waiting to explode in the future.:itsok:

Bullshit. Vegas has been desperate for a pro sports team for YEARS. You apparently don't have the slightest clue about how many people come here from California for the weekend. Not only will Californians come here for the games, but we'll also get people from Arizona and Utah as well as locals. Every single game will sell out no matter what the Raiders record is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back