Okay Look, Republicans Aren't Racists But...

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Newt Gingrich sure tries to make them appear that way!

"I'm willing to go to the NAACP and teach blacks how to get paychecks instead of foodstamps."

WTF???

Well thak you massa! I learns how to get off dem food stamps and learn me a job so's you can show me what a real live paycheck looks like! :lol:

"We need to start an immersion program to teach Latino students English, you know, the language of prosperity instead of the language of the Ghetto." :lol:

WTF??? Seriously? Newt needs to visit with one of my favorite people in San Diego: Ralph Rubio.

So okay, Newt's off the reservation and can't understand why people don't like it when he's insutling and condescending to millions at a time.
Let's hope Mitt doesn't offer to teach Evnagelicals about Joseph Smith any time soon...

So, you don't know how to use the 'search' function. Good to know.

Why do you always have to be such a douchebag? If we only talked about things that haven't been discussed before, we wouldn't have much to say. If you aren't interested in a topic, do us a favor and don't post. Apparently you don't have much social acumen, GOOD TO KNOW! :cool:

"I'm willing to go to the NAACP and teach blacks how to get paychecks instead of foodstamps."

WTF???

Well thak you massa! I learns how to get off dem food stamps and learn me a job so's you can show me what a real live paycheck looks like! :lol:

"We need to start an immersion program to teach Latino students English, you know, the language of prosperity instead of the language of the Ghetto." :lol:

WTF??? Seriously? Newt needs to visit with one of my favorite people in San Diego: Ralph Rubio.

So okay, Newt's off the reservation and can't understand why people don't like it when he's insutling and condescending to millions at a time.
Let's hope Mitt doesn't offer to teach Evnagelicals about Joseph Smith any time soon...

And you call republicans racist?

Why do you always have to be such a douchebag? If we only talked about things that haven't been discussed before, we wouldn't have much to say. If you aren't interested in a topic, do us a favor and don't post. Apparently you don't have much social acumen, GOOD TO KNOW! :cool:

Oh it's not that. She's just got a crush on me. Mildly obssessed and close to "stalkery" but I'm okay with it. Groupies are common on boards like this and if you go through my posts, you'll see CaliGirl ALWAYS goes out of her way to respond specifically to me - not the subject of the thread - me. It's cute. Of course, she pretends to be a b*tch 100% of the time but seriously, no one can be that damaged. She's like the child who can't the the attention of their parents with good behaviour...
So I am happy to tolerate her. And it's not that I don't appreciate "BBW"s but I'm happily married so I just don't lead her on. You know, being a gentleman and all. :eusa_angel:

If you think someone from another race is inferior just because of their race, then you are a racist. There is a difference between racist and prejustice.

Only yoiu know if you are a racist

That being said Newt sure seem very predustice

WTF???

What's really fucked up is that 57 percent of those on foodstamps are white. Additionally, most of the people on food stamps use it as a supplement to the small paychecks (minimum wage) that they ALREADY draw.

Oh it's not that. She's just got a crush on me. Mildly obssessed and close to "stalkery" but I'm okay with it. Groupies are common on boards like this and if you go through my posts, you'll see CaliGirl ALWAYS goes out of her way to respond specifically to me - not the subject of the thread - me. It's cute. Of course, she pretends to be a b*tch 100% of the time but seriously, no one can be that damaged. She's like the child who can't the the attention of their parents with good behaviour...
So I am happy to tolerate her. And it's not that I don't appreciate "BBW"s but I'm happily married so I just don't lead her on. You know, being a gentleman and all. :eusa_angel:

Wow - what a whiner

The original poster quoted Newt wrong. It was a dumb comment to make in an election year though, especially when you're going up against an African American candidate in the general. For the record I don't believe Gingrich is a racist.

Are we still supposed to get upset at being called racist? Sorry, the left has overused that label to the point that it no longer has meaning.

I would be pretty upset if somebody called me a racist.

Here's a news story on what Gingrich said.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAWGFB2akFU]Gingrich accused of 'racial bias' - YouTube[/ame]

WTF???

Okay let me dumb it down for ya there junior.

1. Parody: An imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or group with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.
You see Junior, by writing in the style of say Amos & Andy, I display the projection that Newt gives with his statement. If you're still confused, find some Liberal Elitist who went to college to explain it to you.
2. When I wrote that "Republicans aren't racists" what that meant was that Republicans aren't racist. Then when I wrote that Newt is trying to make them seem that way, that meant that although Republicans aren't racists, Newt's words and actions cast a poor light on them in this regard.

Glad I could clear that up for you! If you have any more questions or confusion, just let me know. I'm here to help. I'm a helper. It's what I do. I help.

btw, all ball-busting aside, thank you for your service.

WTF???

What's really fucked up is that 57 percent of those on foodstamps are white. Additionally, most of the people on food stamps use it as a supplement to the small paychecks (minimum wage) that they ALREADY draw.

But sadly, a larger percentage of the black community is on food stamps than the white community.

And thus is the reason for the stereotype.

Not condoning it...just stating the facts in a non partisan way.

WTF???

Okay let me dumb it down for ya there junior.

1. Parody: An imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or group with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.
You see Junior, by writing in the style of say Amos & Andy, I display the projection that Newt gives with his statement. If you're still confused, find some Liberal Elitist who went to college to explain it to you.
2. When I wrote that "Republicans aren't racists" what that meant was that Republicans aren't racist. Then when I wrote that Newt is trying to make them seem that way, that meant that although Republicans aren't racists, Newt's words and actions cast a poor light on them in this regard.

Glad I could clear that up for you! If you have any more questions or confusion, just let me know. I'm here to help. I'm a helper. It's what I do. I help.

btw, all ball-busting aside, thank you for your service.

Back pedal all you want.

You stereotyped.

It was a parody that only works if you believe in the stereotype.....junior.

WTF???

But sadly, a larger percentage of the black community is on food stamps than the white community.

And thus is the reason for the stereotype.

Not condoning it...just stating the facts in a non partisan way.

How the fuck can a larger percentage of the community be on food stamps when 57 percent of the recepients ARE WHITE?

Forum List

Back