Okay....lets say that the Truthers are Right...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
And that the 10,000+ people needed were all in on it.

Lets say it....

DID involve the Executive Branch at the highest levels including the National Security Counsel....

DID involve the infrastructures of the FBI, CIA, NEADS, FAA, NIST, FEMA, 9/11 Commission, NYPD, FDNY, PA of NY/NJ, Somerset County officials, VA state troopers, Dover AFB officers and crew, Arlington Police...

DID involve every single publisher, editor, and reporter from every media outlet across the world....

DID involve professors at the University of Perdue and all of the other entities that stand four-square behind the 9/11 Commission Report...

DID involve the family members of those who died on the day who are complicit with the "official story"

DID involve the cast of hundreds that actually planted bombs, fired missiles, painted aircraft, planted hundreds of pieces of evidence in the Pentagon and at Gound Zero and in Somerset County (they were busy that day...)...

Lets say all of that took place just on the word of the truthers....

What are you going to do about it besides sitting here like a bunch of whiny bitches? I can say that because in 8 years, you haven't transplanted your sorry asses from the couch to the streets in any measurable way. So lets say that all of the bullshit above took place.

What in the fuck are you going to do about it besides just sitting there and taking it?
:razz::razz::razz::razz:

Hi Candy:

Lets say it....

DID involve the Executive Branch at the highest levels including the National Security Counsel....

The highest ranking law enforcement officer in the USA has been LYING about 9/11 from day one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw"]Bush LIED About 9/11[/ame]

DID involve the infrastructures of the FBI, CIA, NEADS, FAA, NIST, FEMA, 9/11 Commission, NYPD, FDNY, PA of NY/NJ, Somerset County officials, VA state troopers, Dover AFB officers and crew, Arlington Police...

The FBI produced Flight Data Recorder Evidence for a fake AA77 (AA77 Flight Study Documentation) to the NTSB that places 'their fake AA77' OUTSIDE PENTAGON AIRSPACE at the time that FAA Timeline says the aircraft hit the west side of the Pentagon (0932 AM). The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:32 AM (Barbara Honegger's Famous Paper) and not at the 9:38 AM Official Cover Story Time!!!!! Everyone down to the local Arlington County Fire Chief is LYING, as the Arlington County After-Action Report (link) is filled to the brim with Official Cover Story LIES. The same goes for the 911 Commission Report (link) saying that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM!!! Both the ACAAR and the 911CR have been keyword sanitized of the term "explosions" and both use the singular term "explosion" exactly 6 times. This is reason #10 that the USA will certainly be destroyed off the face of the earth (my Topic), because Americans are so STUPID and the evidence is plain as day!

The ACAAR omits the times of 9:31 and 9:32, because the document has been sanitized of 'the' 911Truth and the cover-up operation does everything to hide the fact that the Pentagon was attacked at exactly 9:31:39 AM to murderer the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts responsible for tracking down the missing 2.3 trillion dollars (story). The Navy Operations Center was also attacked to keep Navy Aircraft from taking off (story) 'and' the Defense Intelligence Office was attacked (diagram) to head off anyone suspecting a 9/11 Inside Job!!! Many people inside our corrupt Federal Government have been LYING 'and' getting away with it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ"]Loyal Bushie LIARS Are Everywhere!![/ame]

DID involve every single publisher, editor, and reporter from every media outlet across the world....

No, Candy! They are Loyal Bushie DUPES just like you!!!

DID involve professors at the University of Perdue and all of the other entities that stand four-square behind the 9/11 Commission Report...

There are 'deceivers going out to deceive' AND there are simply those who 'are deceived.'

DID involve the family members of those who died on the day who are complicit with the "official story"

Tell us what you see in this picture:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

I see an EMPTY HOLE and so do you! The difference is that 'you' are a Loyal Bushie DUPE who will believe anything out of the mouths of Official Cover Story LIARS. That makes 'you' worthy of utter destruction (#7) for being so goddamned STUPID . . .

DID involve the cast of hundreds that actually planted bombs, fired missiles, painted aircraft, planted hundreds of pieces of evidence in the Pentagon and at Gound Zero and in Somerset County (they were busy that day...)...

What do you see in this picture?

My Pentagon Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

I see an EMPTY HOLE 'and' so do you! These military/aviation experts all agree 'and' are telling you 'the' 911Truth . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]... But You Would Rather Believe Loyal Bushie/Obama LIARS!!!![/ame]

Lets say all of that took place just on the word of the truthers....

Oh yeah, and to CandyCornHolio, this is the video clip of an overbuilt 47-story skyscraper collapsing from building fires . . .

My WTC-7 Topic:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]Collapsed CD-Style In 6.6 Seconds[/ame]

This massive skycraper . . .

fig-5-20.jpg

. . . was transformed into this little pile . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . and Candy thinks "Building Fires Did It."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]That Is Why She Named Herself CandyCornHolio . . .[/ame]GL,

Terral

Last edited:

The psyops loves to use generalizations.
1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.

2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.

Variations on those are what candys comment are comprised of. As is everybody got together and arranged something. There is good evdence, it was spread out in time.

The Kentroversy Papers

Charges Placed In WTC Towers When Built?

Then add cold war security, secrecy.

Bull shit pictures
Bull shit graphics
Bull shit videos
Bull shit text
What in the fuck are you going to do about it besides just sitting there and taking it? Ha ha ha.
I'm sure if were true that the gubamint was behind 9/11, Terrals' stories would still be all wrong! :lol:

His stories for the most part aren't wrong, they are comprised of useless information. He's obsessed with the sensational aspects and functionality means little.

Do realize that you are using cognitive distortions as well?

WTF out, ...... if he starts using only useful information, you'll see a lot more happen than you've ever planned on.

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.

Variations on those are what candys comment are comprised of. As is everybody got together and arranged something. There is good evdence, it was spread out in time.

The Kentroversy Papers

What in the fuck are you going to do about it besides just sitting there and taking it? Ha ha ha.
I'm sure if were true that the gubamint was behind 9/11, Terrals' stories would still be all wrong! :lol:

His stories for the most part aren't wrong, they are comprised of useless information. He's obsessed with the sensational aspects and functionality means little.

WTF out, ...... if he starts using only useful information, you'll see a lot more happen than you've ever planned on.

the thing that disinfo agent cornboy ignores is that thousands of architects and engineers around the country dont accept the official version,neither do first hand responders,firefighters and police officers around the country,high intel government people,demolition experts,physicsts,pilots around the world and physists,yet the agent here ignores what THEY haver to say and only hears what the government and corporate controlled media have to say,never mind the fact that congress discovered in the 1970's that the CIA has plants everywhere in mainstream media outlets.:cuckoo: yet he listens to THOSE liars instead of the experts.:cuckoo:

Hi Candy:

What in the fuck are you going to do about it besides just sitting there and taking it?

Ha ha ha.

The time for getting 9/11 right has already passed. Getting the Flight 93, Pentagon and WTC-7 Cases 'wrong' is reason #7, #8 and #9 that the USA 'is' worthy of utter destruction (my Topic). Right now the same inside-job terrorists (FBI, CIA, NSA, DoD, Etc.) are orchestrating the U.S./Global Meltdown and culling the Global Population using their H1N1/H5N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic).

I am sitting here pointing out the Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES (like you = :confused:) who have been deceived by the Official Cover Story LIES.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Candy:

Ha ha ha.

The time for getting 9/11 right has already passed. Getting the Flight 93, Pentagon and WTC-7 Cases 'wrong' is reason #7, #8 and #9 that the USA 'is' worthy of utter destruction (my Topic). Right now the same inside-job terrorists (FBI, CIA, NSA, DoD, Etc.) are orchestrating the U.S./Global Meltdown and culling the Global Population using their H1N1/H5N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic).

I am sitting here pointing out the Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES (like you = :confused:) who have been deceived by the Official Cover Story LIES.

GL,

Terral

If nobody believes you, you're not doing jack shit.

Here's a newsflash dipshit. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!!

The Kentroversy Papers

the thing that disinfo agent cornboy ignores is that thousands of architects and engineers around the country dont accept the official version,neither do first hand responders,firefighters and police officers around the country,high intel government people,demolition experts,physicsts,pilots around the world and physists,yet the agent here ignores what THEY haver to say and only hears what the government and corporate controlled media have to say,never mind the fact that congress discovered in the 1970's that the CIA has plants everywhere in mainstream media outlets.:cuckoo: yet he listens to THOSE liars instead of the experts.:cuckoo:

Okay, fine, what the fuck ever. Lets say that the CIA has people everywhere...at McDonalds, at Jack in the Box, the barista at Starbucks, the janitor at my gym, lets say they are all CIA agents. They must be because nobody buys a fucking word you say.

What are you going to do about it?

Not a damn thing; am I right? LOL:tongue:

Hi Candy:

Lets say it....

The highest ranking law enforcement officer in the USA has been LYING about 9/11 from day one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw"]Bush LIED About 9/11[/ame]

The FBI produced Flight Data Recorder Evidence for a fake AA77 (AA77 Flight Study Documentation) to the NTSB that places 'their fake AA77' OUTSIDE PENTAGON AIRSPACE at the time that FAA Timeline says the aircraft hit the west side of the Pentagon (0932 AM). The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:32 AM (Barbara Honegger's Famous Paper) and not at the 9:38 AM Official Cover Story Time!!!!! Everyone down to the local Arlington County Fire Chief is LYING, as the Arlington County After-Action Report (link) is filled to the brim with Official Cover Story LIES. The same goes for the 911 Commission Report (link) saying that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM!!! Both the ACAAR and the 911CR have been keyword sanitized of the term "explosions" and both use the singular term "explosion" exactly 6 times. This is reason #10 that the USA will certainly be destroyed off the face of the earth (my Topic), because Americans are so STUPID and the evidence is plain as day!

What is more interesting than all these people you believe are lieing, is that not a soul with firsthand knowledge of a conspiracy has come forward to tell us it indeed was a conspiracy. It's sure naivete to believe you can keep that many people quiet.

Hi Candy:

Okay, fine, what the fuck ever. Lets say that the CIA has people everywhere...at McDonalds, at Jack in the Box, the barista at Starbucks, the janitor at my gym, lets say they are all CIA agents. They must be because nobody buys a fucking word you say . . .

We agree! I am the 911Truther pointing out the Top Ten Reasons That The USA "IS" Worthy Of Utter Destruction (my Topic again) AND you :)confused:) are providing the evidentiary support for my original hypothesis. Thanks again and keep up the good work . . .

GL,

Terral

I'd ask it another way. If 9/11 really was an inside job, would you really want to know about it?

I'm not sure I would. It would make it a lot harder to go about my daily life as I now do and enjoy.

Just sayin...

Hi Candy:

Okay, fine, what the fuck ever. Lets say that the CIA has people everywhere...at McDonalds, at Jack in the Box, the barista at Starbucks, the janitor at my gym, lets say they are all CIA agents. They must be because nobody buys a fucking word you say . . .

Nothing that merits repeating

The only thing we agree on is this:

In 8 years, you haven't proven jack shit.
In 8 years, you haven't done jack shit
In the next 8 years, you won't do jack shit except squeal conspiracy like a little bitch whenever the government does anything.

Shove that up your ass next to EOT's dick.

Hi Candy:

The only thing we agree on is this:

In 8 years, you haven't proven jack shit.
Wrong!!! The 911Truth appears in 'all' of my posts (take your pick). Candy is the Official Cover Story DUPE :)confused:) proving nothing by all of her cussing and swearing . . .

In 8 years, you haven't done jack shit
Oh yes, I have done quite a lot! Everything will make perfect sense at the Judgment (Rev. 20:11-15) for those among you not 'judged already' (John 3:18). I have been contact with everyone from the out-of-control Bush Administration to both Houses Of Congress to the Attorney General and every branch of the U.S. Navy, Internal Affairs of the FBI, New York Fire and Police Departments, the Virginia State Attorney General, every member of the Arlington County Board and Fire Department. The truth has come out that there is not even one good among them NOT EVEN ONE (Romans 3:10-18), which is another reason that the USA Will Certainly Be Destroyed (my Topic).

In the next 8 years, you won't do jack shit except squeal conspiracy like a little bitch whenever the government does anything.

Shove that up your ass next to EOT's dick.
Funny how Candy comes out here to embarrass herself, when she has nothing to support her Official Cover Story LIES. What you fail to realize is that we have ages and ages and ages and ages to sort these things out 'and' you will be standing with liars and murderers of innocent Americans, because 'you' choose to push Official Cover Story LIES down the throats of these fine USMB Forum members and readers.

GL with that too . . .

Terral

Last edited:
I'd ask it another way. If 9/11 really was an inside job, would you really want to know about it?

I'm not sure I would. It would make it a lot harder to go about my daily life as I now do and enjoy.

Just sayin...

great post Manifold,see thats EXACTLY how a lot of people around here think.They dont want to know the truth about many government conspiracys besides 9/11 because the thought that their own government could do something like that to their own people is too much of a scary thought for them to want to even try to comprehend or believe.

Candy is the Official Cover Story DUPE :)confused:) proving nothing by all of her cussing and swearing . . .

thats the cornboy for you.oh and terral,cornboy is a he.He is a paid government disinformation agent.Believe me I know,he goes around message boards EVERYWHERE and trolls everywhere like here.He has all the time in the world on his hands cause he posts night and day at this other site I post at CONSTANTLY far more than he does here.just be glad you dont post at that site.lucky you.only a disinfo agent would have THAT kind of time on their hands to go spreading lies and propaganda like he does.

Funny how Candy comes out here to embarrass herself, when she has nothing to support her Official Cover Story LIES. What you fail to realize is that we have ages and ages and ages and ages to sort these things out 'and' you will be standing with liars and murderers of innocent Americans, because 'you' choose to push Official Cover Story LIES down the throats of these fine USMB Forum members and readers.

GL with that too . . .

Terral[/QUOTE]

yeah thats the Cornboy troll for ya.

He has all the time in the world on his hands cause he posts night and day at this other site I post at CONSTANTLY far more than he does here.just be glad you dont post at that site.lucky you.only a disinfo agent would have THAT kind of time on their hands to go spreading lies and propaganda like he does.

GL with that too . . .

Terral

yeah thats the Cornboy troll for ya.[/QUOTE]

Is anybody even remotely sure what the fuck he is talking about?

By the way, when are you guys going to actually do something about the alleged grand conspiracy? LOL

Forum List

Back