Okay, I'm Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find a board where people don't whine to the MODs about being called a liar, or where ANYTHING goes...

Kinda sick of MODs banning people "because I am tired of you"... :rolleyes:

Don't see calling people LIAR mind numbingly juvenile?
Don't worry you are pretty much free to make a fool of yourself here.

Welcome?

Discussions about Moderator Actions and discussions about Other Message Boards on Open Forums are against the Roles. Please use the PM Format for these discussions.

Hi ghoster. Who recruited you here? The Hannity hordes appear to be coming en masse right now.

Someone sent me a PM at AWE. I barely go to Hannity anymore because of whining pussy cowards like noose. Tom Servo sent me the PM...

Attacking Noose, eh?

I retract my welcome.

OH NOES! How ever will I sleep at night...

Well, you see, me and noose go WAY back. He's one of THE biggest whiners from the Hannicrap boards. CONSTANTLY ran crying to the MODs because he was offended by a few choice words, after HE started the trolling. It's cute though, that his man comes to defend him. Good for you guys...

Someone sent me a PM at AWE. I barely go to Hannity anymore because of whining pussy cowards like noose. Tom Servo sent me the PM...

Attacking Noose, eh?

I retract my welcome.

Well, you see, me and noose go WAY back. He's one of THE biggest whiners from the Hannicrap boards. CONSTANTLY ran crying to the MODs because he was offended by a few choice words, after HE started the trolling. It's cute though, that his man comes to defend him. Good for you guys...
I hardly give a shit. Noose and I go way back as well.

Quit your bitching. This isn't Hannity, and as one of the ents there I don't care what goes on there when I'm over here.

I am Sidestreamer, btw.

2565potato.jpg

Discussions about Moderator Actions and discussions about Other Message Boards on Open Forums are against the Roles. Please use the PM Format for these discussions.

Roger that, sorry...

Attacking Noose, eh?

I retract my welcome.

I hardly give a shit. Noose and I go way back as well.

Quit your bitching. This isn't Hannity, and as one of the ents there I don't care what goes on there when I'm over here.

I am Sidestreamer, btw.

Check the thread side, the trolling and bitching started with Sarah and Noose... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back