Okay.... If It Is The Economy Stupid?

DKSuddeth said:
ok, i'll shut up then. :rolleyes:

Geeze, you give up too easy.... I was having fun! :spank3:

Actually, as I said in my first post, the money trickles up and down. Where it starts, I am not sure, but I would have to assume that it starts at the top and trickles down first, then it makes its way back up. As I said, it is really more cyclical than anything.

freeandfun1 said:
Geeze, you give up too easy.... I was having fun! :spank3:
I'd have stuck with it if I didn't have to deal with so many morons at work, they keep the thinking part of my brain pretty damn occupied. :bang3:

freeandfun1 said:
Actually, as I said in my first post, the money trickles up and down. Where it starts, I am not sure, but I would have to assume that it starts at the top and trickles down first, then it makes its way back up. As I said, it is really more cyclical than anything.
cyclical is a good way to put it also, The reason I don't see the 'trickle down' is that the job openings, new buildings, or anything associated with sending the money down doesnt end up in the bottoms hands, it all is still owned by the uppers in some way, its just opening up an opportunity for someone on the bottom to ply their skills.

Its a two way street though I guess.

DKSuddeth said:
I'd have stuck with it if I didn't have to deal with so many morons at work, they keep the thinking part of my brain pretty damn occupied. :bang3:

cyclical is a good way to put it also, The reason I don't see the 'trickle down' is that the job openings, new buildings, or anything associated with sending the money down doesnt end up in the bottoms hands, it all is still owned by the uppers in some way, its just opening up an opportunity for someone on the bottom to ply their skills.

Its a two way street though I guess.

understood.....

Well, I am off to Cali for the weekend. Take care everybody!

Forum List

Back