Okay, I want one

First functional manned hovercraft. :thup:

We now have solid structures that weigh less than air. Hovering will be much easier under these conditions in the very near future. It will not be long till hovering will be safe. I am of an age where I may not have as long to wait as others. I may be more willing to hover under less safe circumstances than a younger man. I guess it boils down to how much risk you are willing to take for the sensation. For some the possibility of loss of life may be part of the allure!

Damn adrenaline junkies....... :eusa_whistle:

When I was young I guess I could have called my self an adrinaline junkie! Now I am not so sure, these days I have a shit load less to lose! Slim chance there could be a slight touch of death wish in there! You get closer to it and you start thinking of the ways to go out. I realy do not want to die on a toilet or in bed. I have deterimined that if I could pick my way it would be terminal velocity!!! I have yet to figure out how to pick my way with out also picking the time. If I figure it out I might share it!

You're really anal retentive...... Ain'tcha........

I am sure I am not the first man in history wondering if he could control the way they go out! Might as well give it the old college try!

First functional manned hovercraft. :thup:

Nice.

Me want dis.

Till ya accidentally fly through a chain link fence..........

BTW the guy on the board shoulda been wearing a Goblin outfit.......

5343516-0826139151-38162.jpg

In the News:
Former USMB poster, known simply as Ringel05, was found
today at the bottom of Mount Jubilee after a misunderstanding
of what a hovercraft could do.
Investigations are ongoing as to how he managed to get the
craft on top of the mountain.

Forum List

Back