Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

His mostly always nude wife Beyone who surrounds herself with other mostly naked sluts taught him.
Thought that was a nude Melonia

Melonia's artistic nudes are Puritanical compared to the countless Liberal slut videos you can find at your leisure on YouTube.
Plus her nudes didn't have a constant musical lyric of "suck my nipples and fuck my pussy".
Yes, these Liberal sluts really do sing that shit.
It's so embarrassing I stopped listening to music in the car.
In one of these pictures, Melonia is sitting at a funeral.
DbUf8MXVMAAThT5.jpg

DbUgADhVwAI0ODq.jpg
I presume your significant other always has an orgasmically thrilled look on his/her face.
Because the media never tries to make Trump look bad.

No the media doesn’t try to make Trump look bad. He does it all by himself, without any help from them at all.

It was nice to see Melania smiling and happy at Mrs. Bush’s funeral. I’m sure with all the air time that Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal and the “Pee Tape” have had recently, it’s been a particularly unhappy time for her.

She made a deal to be Trump’s trophy wife and she’s upheld her end of the bargain with great dignity, despite unending disrespect and humiliations at the hands of the asshat she married.

I hope rumours of her affair with one of her bodyguards is true. She deserves some emotional support. She’s not getting much from Trump.

He even said this in his book. And yet they think he's not doing this. He plays the media, thinks any story is better than no story.

His mostly always nude wife Beyone who surrounds herself with other mostly naked sluts taught him.

Melonia's artistic nudes are Puritanical compared to the countless Liberal slut videos you can find at your leisure on YouTube.
Plus her nudes didn't have a constant musical lyric of "suck my nipples and fuck my pussy".
DbUf8MXVMAAThT5.jpg

DbUgADhVwAI0ODq.jpg
I presume your significant other always has an orgasmically thrilled look on his/her face.

No the media doesn’t try to make Trump look bad. He does it all by himself, without any help from them at all.

It was nice to see Melania smiling and happy at Mrs. Bush’s funeral. I’m sure with all the air time that Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal and the “Pee Tape” have had recently, it’s been a particularly unhappy time for her.

She made a deal to be Trump’s trophy wife and she’s upheld her end of the bargain with great dignity, despite unending disrespect and humiliations at the hands of the asshat she married.

I hope rumours of her affair with one of her bodyguards is true. She deserves some emotional support. She’s not getting much from Trump.
Sure...the media knew from DAY 1 of Trump jumping in the race and calling out Republicans for what they are that Trump was...whatever.
You're just another moron who probably didn't follow anyone's campaign.

DbUf8MXVMAAThT5.jpg

DbUgADhVwAI0ODq.jpg

Sure...the media knew from DAY 1 of Trump jumping in the race and calling out Republicans for what they are that Trump was...whatever.

Do you want to try that again, using complete sentences?

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.
And those are his good points

DbUf8MXVMAAThT5.jpg

DbUgADhVwAI0ODq.jpg

Do you want to try that again, using complete sentences?
What I want is for people who think that they are intelligent to actually carry though on that thought.
Like actually following candidates as opposed to "knowing" what they said 18 months ago.
Trump called out the Republicans and you still can't stand him because he wants borders.

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.
You don't seem to comprehend the context in which Trump tore Mika a new asshole and fucked it hard. Mika consistently made crude, defamatory, untrue comments about Trump even though he had been very kind to her. However, Trump just let them go. He understood that she was simply following company policy in order to make a living.

So Trump didn't take it personal. Until she became a bully. She attacked Trump's staffers who don't have access to the media to fight back. They don't have a several hour long show on national TV. She was attacking the defenseless, like a bully.

That is when Trump hit her where it really hurt her personally. He destroyed her with a 3 punch combination.

1) She called Trump voters dumb. So he hit her IQ. Mika has always been known as the dumb one in her family. Growing up, she was constantly reminded of that fact by her asshole father, her mother and her brothers. She has a low IQ and knows it. So that blow had to hurt.

2) After Mika insinuated that Trump's staffers needed their heads examined and should be committed, he hit her mental health by calling her a crazy neurotic. Miki suffers from bulimia a serious and sometimes deadly mental health issue.

3) Mika has extreme body image issues. Trump told the world that Mika had cosmetic surgery, which is the last thing she wanted her audience to know.

Trump did what all great leaders would have done under the circumstances, When his underlings were unfairly attacked (bullied) by a fake news purveyor, Their president put them in their place by hitting them where it hurt them personally in order to dissuade any further bullying.

And if you do not believe anything I've said about Mika's mental health issues in this thread, I refer you to her autobiography, "Obsessed", and her interviews on her book tour. It's all right there. The dumb airhead is one fucking crazy loon.

President Trump did what all great leaders would do. He defended his underlings when their mental health was impugned by a crazy bitch. And Trump is so brilliant that it only took a couple of tweets to do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back