okay, I am thoroughly freaked out

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I just woke up (I know it's 2 PM, shut up) from the worst nightmare I've ever had in my life. I was literally shaking when I woke up. I was basically in a zombie movie-type situation, where I was one of just a few people left alive. Confession: I am extremely creeped out by zombie movies, most have a sense of helpless dread that just makes me all sorts of uncomfortable. So, this dream was just way too much. And it was one of those dreams that seemed to last forever. Through the course of the dream, I was able to go from my parents' trailer (even more creepy: the dream was just a normal one for a very long time before the zombies showed up) to some sort of dirt road, to a shopping mall (guess that's from Dawn of the Dead, not sure why I was dreaming about that). Near the beginning, I got bit, so the whole time I was just waiting for myself to die and turn into a zombie, too. Finally, I had to start fighting back, and I ended up having to kill some of my good friends, some little kid, just way too creepy. I've never been happier to be awake.

OK, the above was really long-winded, but sorry I had to tell somebody.

I didn't eat!

The only thing I can come up with is that Wed. night, I went to Augusta with a couple friends, and we saw at Suncoast that Dawn of the Dead (the remake) would be out on video soon. We had a very short discussion about it, and that was it!

My brain just works on a weird level sometimes, I guess!

Forum List

Back