Okay everyone, be honest.

Is America really that fucked up? Is it really that violent, racist, sexist, greedy, oppressive, homophobic? Is or REALLY that bad? If it is any of those please pose a personal account of you being a victim of any of that.
How many babies have to be dismembered per-day, on average, for America to be considered screwed up? We're discussing the subject without you handing us anything to measure with.

Would you rather live some place else? As far as abortion go's it sucks but the fact is women have been killing kids in the womb since they have been getting pregnant.

Is America really that fucked up? Is it really that violent, racist, sexist, greedy, oppressive, homophobic? Is or REALLY that bad? If it is any of those please pose a personal account of you being a victim of any of that.
I noticed you included homophobic like it's a bad thing. The normalization of sexual perversion is sick, disgusting, and immoral.
---------------------------------------- and 'homophobic' . what does that even mean . Does it mean that you avoid 'homos' when ever possible . If that's what it means , what is the harm or big deal with avoinding or shunning some person or group in a Free Country ??

homophobia
noun
ho·mo·pho·bia | \ ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə \
Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

How many babies have to be dismembered per-day, on average, for America to be considered screwed up? We're discussing the subject without you handing us anything to measure with.

Would you rather live some place else? As far as abortion go's it sucks but the fact is women have been killing kids in the womb since they have been getting pregnant.
Wait, let me get this straight.

Your response to "Look, the Government is dismembering babies" is 'Well move'. So, what, if I go to Canada, the Government stops murdering babies?

Well, no, obviously not, so what made you think that was in any way intelligent as a post?

Besides, there's a difference between a Government forbidding retaliation for actual murder while telling everyone it's fine to dismember these babies, and people basically hiring assassins to kill their baby in an alley, or otherwise in secret.

Perhaps if you adopted decent maternity and family leave policies, a liveable minimum wage, universal health care with income supports and subsidized child care for poor families like the rest of the first world has done, poor working women could afford to carry their children to term and raise them.

Since Republicans refuse to consider any of these reasonable "family values" changes, you have the highest rate of abortion in the first world. If you really wanted to stop abortions, you'd deal with the poverty that drives it. Instead, the right attacks and scapegoats the women who can't afford to have more children.

The right's stance on abortion is about control women's sexuality. It has nothing to do with their babies since the right does care one whit for these babies once they're no longer in utero. This is just a means to launch misogynistic attacks on women.

Why didn't Obama adopt all that from 2009 to 2011?

Republicans are not elected to adopt those policies, so you demanding they should is cute when in reality they are elected to stop those policies.

Also Univeral Healthcare idea is cute but tell the board how your upper class in Canada does not get treated the same as your middle class and poor and should I start by showing facts about how your healthcare system has waiting lists for operations?

You act like you know better but your own country has it major flaw!

I noticed you included homophobic like it's a bad thing. The normalization of sexual perversion is sick, disgusting, and immoral.
---------------------------------------- and 'homophobic' . what does that even mean . Does it mean that you avoid 'homos' when ever possible . If that's what it means , what is the harm or big deal with avoinding or shunning some person or group in a Free Country ??

homophobia
noun
ho·mo·pho·bia | \ ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə \
Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
------------------------------------------------------- SO WHAT , peaceful avoidance or Dislike of certain people and groups are fine if its simply peaceful and nonviolent avoidance and Dislike of certain groups and people Crixus. And the word itself , I think its a rather NEW and made up Political word Crixus ,

and its YOUR Definition of your new word and concept that says its a FEAR but even then , so what and Who Cares Crixus ?? If a weak guy FEARS and avoids gays in a peaceful fashion well Who Cares Crixus ??

and IRRATIONAL , says WHO as if its any of the definition makers business Crixus .

Your response to "Look, the Government is dismembering babies" is 'Well move'. So, what, if I go to Canada, the Government stops murdering babies?

Well, no, obviously not, so what made you think that was in any way intelligent as a post?

Besides, there's a difference between a Government forbidding retaliation for actual murder while telling everyone it's fine to dismember these babies, and people basically hiring assassins to kill their baby in an alley, or otherwise in secret.

No, it's "why don't you move".

Things can't be too bad if people have the time to whine and complain as much as they do

Things can't be too bad if people have the time to whine and complain as much as they do

Pretty much. I mean look at the latest impeachable act committed by our president. That asshole scrawled a half circle on a map. I wonder what folks in Venezuela would say about that?

I'm not a victim, and I'm not gay, black, brown, an ethnic minority, a women or financially stressed. However, I have empathy for those who are victims of Trump, anyone with an attention span longer than a gold fish knows he's a bully, and for that alone he does not deserve to be reelected.

Trump must be held accountable for his constant efforts to mislead the public, attack the free press, attack The Fed and others who dare to say no to him. Consider the lives that have been negatively impacted by his character flaws, lack of empathy and inept ability to drain the swamp - he continues to flood it.

He inherited an economy that was on the mend, adding jobs every month beginning in the Summer of 2009, and takes credit for the recovery. He has done nothing to take credit for the economy, in fact he is responsible for the chaotic ups and downs of the DOW, with his constant nonsensical tweets, rejection of free trade and lies about who pays for the trade war in effect with China.

He's not a leader. A leader considers the facts, the data and the possible outcomes when making decisions; trump has only one metric: "How will this effect me!"

Last edited:

No, it's "why don't you move".
Which is totally unrelated to the question in every way, riveting. Well, first, everywhere is controlled by Governments, so there's no actual free location. Secondly, my moving doesn't make Governments stop dismembering babies, so as I said before, that's a really dumb response to my post.

Some facts to support a vote for anyone but trump:

Drain the Swamp?

Trump Cabinet members who have faced questions over spending
---------------------------------------------- there is No One other than the TRUMP at this moment . Of course that depends on what he does about guns . Should he mess up too much , well , we will see WryCatcher . I already have my response ready should the TRUMP mess up on Guns too badly in the next week or so WryCatcher .

Last edited:

Pretty much. I mean look at the latest impeachable act committed by our president. That asshole scrawled a half circle on a map. I wonder what folks in Venezuela would say about that?
If things were as bad as people think they wouldn't be spending hours a day on Facebook, twitter and Instagram because they would be too bust just trying to survive

Forum List

Back