Okay, Democrats. What's your take on this?

Why do you love a backwards murderous misogynistic tribal cult? Do you really hate America and our system that much
Love? Quote? :cuckoo:
Obviously. You're defending Islam. Idiot.
Where did I do that? I just get super amused when people who demand religious nuttery have a place in public and everywhere get mad when.... wait for it.... people demand religious nuttery have a place in public and everywhere :laugh:
Public education. You butters demand no Christian input into public education. Give us your opinion on the topic. Reach down deep and find some courage. I don't think you can.

Merely acknowledging a religious time for some of the students is not teaching it to students. Do teachers saying merry christmas create more christians?

No
Acknowledging is endorsing. We're not talking about creating muslims. We're talking about religious practices in public school. You're okay with this?

You poor thing :itsok:
Why do you love a backwards murderous misogynistic tribal cult? Do you really hate America and our system that much
Where did I do that? I just get super amused when people who demand religious nuttery have a place in public and everywhere get mad when.... wait for it.... people demand religious nuttery have a place in public and everywhere :laugh:
Public education. You butters demand no Christian input into public education. Give us your opinion on the topic. Reach down deep and find some courage. I don't think you can.

What sort of input?

You poor thing :itsok:
LOL “Hey teachers, some of the religious nonsense your kids follow means that they’ll be starving for a month. Don’t be too hard on them for it.”

Conservatives: “OUTRAAAAAGE!!! TRIGGEEEEEEEERED!!!!”

Merely acknowledging a religious time for some of the students is not teaching it to students. Do teachers saying merry christmas create more christians?

No
Acknowledging is endorsing. We're not talking about creating muslims. We're talking about religious practices in public school. You're okay with this?

Acknowledgement is not endorsing. Making students create religous cards, recite pledges and singing of religious songs would be.

So our highschools follow United Nations opening Prayer rules? One minute of silent reflection? The students have one minute for the Gods to settle their disputes and it never works!
What about 7 hours of silence? Nice.
The US policymakers always jump in that direction. In a foreign language you never sound like you care, you don't mean anything, in fact you need to repeat the English translation Along with the Foreign language just to sound like you care at all. But you know the Policy always heads toward Forget about it.

9b1a625f-802f-4333-a3e8-517fac81b08d.jpg
And that's the Democrat response. The enemy within.
Yep. That didn't take long.

No

Acknowledgement is not endorsing. Making students create religous cards, recite pledges and singing of religious songs would be.
How about a Muslim blessing in Arabic?

Forum List

Back