Okay, Democrats. What's your take on this?

9b1a625f-802f-4333-a3e8-517fac81b08d.jpg

I just get the giggles when you snowflakes kirk out
You're pathetic. Smarmy snake. Coward.
You poor thing :itsok:
Why do you love a backwards murderous misogynistic tribal cult? Do you really hate America and our system that much

And that's the Democrat response. The enemy within.
Why do you love a backwards murderous misogynistic tribal cult? Do you really hate America and our system that much
Love? Quote? :cuckoo:

Obviously. You're defending Islam. Idiot.

Not much different than this christian...who stated this...

“I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe. I have black friends, I hired black people. But when it comes to all this stuff you see on TV, when you see blacks and whites together, it makes my blood boil because that’s just not the way a Christian is supposed to live.”

Georgia mayor under fire for alleged remarks about black job candidate

Where did I do that? I just get super amused when people who demand religious nuttery have a place in public and everywhere get mad when.... wait for it.... people demand religious nuttery have a place in public and everywhere :laugh:

Not much different than this christian...who stated this...

“I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe. I have black friends, I hired black people. But when it comes to all this stuff you see on TV, when you see blacks and whites together, it makes my blood boil because that’s just not the way a Christian is supposed to live.”

Georgia mayor under fire for alleged remarks about black job candidate
Oh my gosh you found ONE idiot that you want to use as a narrative for Christianity. How dishonest. So you're okay with public teachers blessing Muslim students in Arabic for Ramadan. Cool.

Where did I do that? I just get super amused when people who demand religious nuttery have a place in public and everywhere get mad when.... wait for it.... people demand religious nuttery have a place in public and everywhere :laugh:
Public education. You butters demand no Christian input into public education. Give us your opinion on the topic. Reach down deep and find some courage. I don't think you can.

Public education. You butters demand no Christian input into public education. Give us your opinion on the topic. Reach down deep and find some courage. I don't think you can.

Merely acknowledging a religious time for some of the students is not teaching it to students. Do teachers saying merry christmas create more christians?

No

That’s his goto emoji

Forum List

Back