OK White People....

You aren't trying to bridge anything.

You are just another Republican moron playing the "colorblind patriotism" card that has failed for longer than I have been alive.
Your way isn’t working.
My way has never been tried. You snowflakes and anti-white pieces of shit can't even handle a primarily white political movement about taxes without directing violence against it, much less allowing safe spaces in the form of countries for white people.

YOUR way is what is going to lead to mass race wars across the globe.
What a snowflake.
What a pathetic deflection.
How should I address you saying that we got violent after Trump passed his tax bill? How would you address a fool? Tell me how to talk to you. What should I have said?

Race war? You wanted me to take your post seriously? Ok, I have turned you into the FBI. You shouldn't be allowed to buy or own a gun.
Is it possible that you have a single digit IQ?

How can someone be so fucking stupid that their reading comprehension is well below elementary school level and yet they still consider themselves to be fully competent?

I wasn't talking about the tax bill, dipshit, you all already irrationally attack Trump for everything he says and does while illegally threatening to kill him on social media hundreds of millions of times. I was talking about the fucking Tea party.

This whole racial division bullshit is just that....bullshit. We are all in the same leaky boat that is taking on water and we are bitching about who is going to bail water or who does it better? We are all debt slaves in an open air prison. Most of us work four months a year for free. It's the cleverest form of slavery ever devised. We have to feed, clothe and house ourselves and pay for our medical up keep and turn over 1/3 of our wages to this corporate entity that is owned by foreign bankers. I just shake my head sometimes and the ludicrousness of it all.

14021444_1282802968410470_6379803769035482403_n.jpg

This whole racial division bullshit is just that....bullshit. We are all in the same leaky boat that is taking on water and we are bitching about who is going to bail water or who does it better? We are all debt slaves in an open air prison. Most of us work four months a year for free. It's the cleverest form of slavery ever devised. We have to feed, clothe and house ourselves and pay for our medical up keep and turn over 1/3 of our wages to this corporate entity that is owned by foreign bankers. I just shake my head sometimes and the ludicrousness of it all.

View attachment 178650
The secret is to make more than you need to live.

Why should it matter what race the actors are? If it is a good movie, it is worth seeing.
When I talked to my friend she felt like Black people wouldnt appreciate it if a white person showed up at a movie Blacks were celebrating as a cultural event.
I think everyone should watch what they want. Unless the theater is reserved, i dont see what the fuss is about.
Me too. There were white people when I went every single time and I didnt feel like they were being rude. It never even occurred to me someone would think that. She is a sweet heart though and she always errs on the side of caution when it comes to race.
I have gone to movies with both white and black folks, no problems and nothing extraordinary about it. We all went to see the movie....PERIOD.

Thank you!
However, I will wait till it is on Netflix...can't hear the film with the blacks in the cinema.
Think of it like swimming. You act all awkward and freak out youre going to drown yourself. You just lay back and relax you start floating.

Pretty funny a black dude using a swimming analogy seeing how most black people cant swim.
When i was in Navy bootcamp, we had 11 black guys in our company. Not a single one could swim. They were terrified of the water.

Thank you!
However, I will wait till it is on Netflix...can't hear the film with the blacks in the cinema.
Think of it like swimming. You act all awkward and freak out youre going to drown yourself. You just lay back and relax you start floating.

Pretty funny a black dude using a swimming analogy seeing how most black people cant swim.
When i was in Navy bootcamp, we had 11 black guys in our company. Not a single one could swim. They were terrified of the water.

Same here except it was only 5 or so and it was mostly the jumping off the high dive that got them.

Thank you!

Same here except it was only 5 or so and it was mostly the jumping off the high dive that got them.
I vividly remember them trembling at the top of that high dive with the Navy Divers below screaming at them to jump.

Thank you!

/—-/ My friend was born and raised in County Cork Ireland and he said no Irish there can swim. They are taught to stay away from the water. His first job at 15 was working on a fishing boat and he had a rope tied around his waist in case he fell overboard while hauling in a net.

Thank you!

I vividly remember them trembling at the top of that high dive with the Navy Divers below screaming at them to jump.

The miraculous thing was, it only took them two days to learn to swim.

Forum List

Back