OK Trump Supporters: What NEWS Source Do You Consider NOT to Be 'Fake News' ?

Ben Shapiro 100%. He is a Republican but fair IMO.
Wall St. Journal
The Five - Fox News
Bill Maher - He leans Left but is usually honest
Bill Maher is a comedian, not a news source.

He discusses the news and has people on his show that are newsworthy. Maybe you should watch his show once or twice before opining on it.

OK, this is a question for ALL of our 'Trump supporters' here at USMB

Everyone here is aware of Trump's 40 month 'war on the press' and how Trump has labeled the press in America 'the enemy of the people' and Trump is always calling the press 'fake news.'

Within ALL of the discussions I have observed here at USMB I don't recall a single news source sited by a Trump supporter as NOT being 'fake news.'

So Trump supporters here is an EASY question: What NEWS source do you consider NOT to be 'fake news?'

When you reply please offer a short explanation for your choice(s) and a link for the news source(s).

Thank you

Any source can drop the ball. Why are you against critical analysis of information?

OK, this is a question for ALL of our 'Trump supporters' here at USMB

Everyone here is aware of Trump's 40 month 'war on the press' and how Trump has labeled the press in America 'the enemy of the people' and Trump is always calling the press 'fake news.'

Within ALL of the discussions I have observed here at USMB I don't recall a single news source sited by a Trump supporter as NOT being 'fake news.'

So Trump supporters here is an EASY question: What NEWS source do you consider NOT to be 'fake news?'

When you reply please offer a short explanation for your choice(s) and a link for the news source(s).

Thank you

The Wall Street Journal. I have to link it for you? Really?

I don't know what members may post so, I thought links would be good, for research.

I already know WSJ is a 'pay wall.'

The Wall Street Journal still actually practices "journalism"! It's something that the New York Times has abandoned completely and to their own detriment. They want to make the news....not report it!

Sorry; I didn't mention the New York Times, or any other media source.

The reason I created the thread was to ask if any Trump supporters can offer a news source(s) they believe NOT to be 'fake news.'

That's why you won't see me offering any sources within this thread; it's not about me.

It's about what others perceive. Thanks

I'm guessing you're not going to offer any sources because you don't want to have to defend the way that they report "news" these days, Kid! It's embarrassing to watch what passes for journalism at the majority of main stream news outlets these days.

I explained the purpose of the thread thoroughly in my last post; sorry you didn't get that

Wall St. Journal
The Five - Fox News

He discusses the news and has people on his show that are newsworthy. Maybe you should watch his show once or twice before opining on it.

Case in Point of you being a liar. Yes he is a comedian but his show is focuses on current events and politics. Thank you providing the proof of your lies.

Leaving part of a post out is editing.
He did no such thing on this thread. How many time are you gonna demonstrate you’re crazy? Don’t you realize the forumites here already get that?
Just another lying tRumpkin. The board is overrun with them.

Dude. The glass around you is shattering. Time to rebuild that glass house you live in.
Now show me where I lied. Back up your shit.

In the past when you and I debated you stretched the truth frequently. Don’t deny it.
Don't just say it, support it.

Back that shit up or admit you lied.

Wall St. Journal
The Five - Fox News

I do watch it occasionally, he's funny.

He's not a reliable news source, nor is he meant to be.

Wall St. Journal
The Five - Fox News

Case in Point of you being a liar. Yes he is a comedian but his show is focuses on current events and politics. Thank you providing the proof of your lies.
LMAO!!

I see the problem. Thanks to republican brainwashing you no longer know what a lie is.

The Wall Street Journal. I have to link it for you? Really?

I don't know what members may post so, I thought links would be good, for research.

I already know WSJ is a 'pay wall.'

The Wall Street Journal still actually practices "journalism"! It's something that the New York Times has abandoned completely and to their own detriment. They want to make the news....not report it!

Sorry; I didn't mention the New York Times, or any other media source.

The reason I created the thread was to ask if any Trump supporters can offer a news source(s) they believe NOT to be 'fake news.'

That's why you won't see me offering any sources within this thread; it's not about me.

It's about what others perceive. Thanks

I'm guessing you're not going to offer any sources because you don't want to have to defend the way that they report "news" these days, Kid! It's embarrassing to watch what passes for journalism at the majority of main stream news outlets these days.

I explained the purpose of the thread thoroughly in my last post; sorry you didn't get that

Oh, trust me...I understand the "purpose" of this thread completely! You think that conservatives are off base when they point out how biased the main stream media is and that you can somehow "prove" that by what they use for news sources. So let me explain to you how it works if you're a conservative in the US today and you want to keep abreast of what's happening. I generally read two different newspapers each day...the Wall Street Journal and USA Today. I read USA Today for the sports page and to chuckle at how they're covering the REST of what's going on. I read the Journal for news because they simply report without trying to influence. It's a rather "dry" source of news but news shouldn't be sensationalized.

Wall St. Journal
The Five - Fox News

I do watch it occasionally, he's funny.

He's not a reliable news source, nor is he meant to be.

???? He literally discusses current events in a monologue and then more seriously with panels and guests?!?!?!? You obviously are talking out of your ass.

Wall St. Journal
The Five - Fox News

LMAO!!

I see the problem. Thanks to republican brainwashing you no longer know what a lie is.

The real problem is in the mirror, when YOU look at one.

Forum List

Back