OK, troofers.

Roper stoves « North 54th~Bricklayer’s Folly Blog

Antique Gas Stoves - Antique Vintage Stoves

Antique Gas stove Okeefe & Merritt

Antique Stoves and Vintage Stoves for Sale, Restoration, Repair ...This stove has been brought up to code with two modern Certified Gas Safety systems, and two rebuilt factory original

you really need to stop making up facts off the top of your head there is a huge market in vintage stoves
I have had many unsolicited offers on my stove...I love my stove...its beautiful and works great

this is why it is so easy to for the real perpetrators of 911 to escape justice..a uniformed populace that thinks in 30 sec sound bites and cant research

Last edited:
shes not talking about your gas stove

,,and in fact my gas stove was built in 1942... all of which needed to be certified as safe for home insurance if you cant deal with these facts..just fuck off

Just because something is certified doesn't mean you can't still kill yourself with it. Steak knifes are certified safe. Really, you have to be lying since what you state goes beyond all logic, the same logic you try to use to justify your conspiracy theories. But like the conspiracy logic it's based on lies and invented "facts". However, if yours was built in 1942, you do realize that there is no way it would have held up that long under the heat you are using it, so thanks for proving that you are a liar even more. Non of the stoves made before 1960 could pass modern

wrong again...moron

Last edited:

,,and in fact my gas stove was built in 1942... all of which needed to be certified as safe for home insurance if you cant deal with these facts..just fuck off

Just because something is certified doesn't mean you can't still kill yourself with it. Steak knifes are certified safe. Really, you have to be lying since what you state goes beyond all logic, the same logic you try to use to justify your conspiracy theories. But like the conspiracy logic it's based on lies and invented "facts". However, if yours was built in 1942, you do realize that there is no way it would have held up that long under the heat you are using it, so thanks for proving that you are a liar even more. Non of the stoves made before 1960 could pass modern

wrong again...moron
oh, you got me
my bad
LOL
thats the first time
and likely the last

wrong again...moron
oh, you got me
my bad
LOL
thats the first time
and likely the last

well its a shallow victory ....as it came at the cost of having to deal with kittenheads frustrating habitual practice of pulling numbers ...statistics..regulations ...studys and historical facts ....right out the of the ether's....

wrong again...moron
oh, you got me
my bad
LOL
thats the first time
and likely the last

well its a shallow victory ....as it came at the cost of having to deal with kittenheads frustrating habitual practice of pulling numbers ...statistics..regulations ...studys and historical facts ....right out the of the ether's....
still, running your wood stove so hot it turns cherry red would not be good for the metal and with weaken the temper of the steel
if you put any weight on top of that stove it would warp

of course if its made out of cast iron, that entire dynamic would change

Last edited:
of course its cast iron..the biggest they make ..it heats a almost 3000sq ft home..it has its very own room dubbed the fisher room .. houses the wood and the fisher stove.. but its to hot to be comfortable for much else..

Last edited:
of course its cast iron..the biggest they make ..it heats a almost 3000sq ft home..it has its very own room dubbed the fisher room .. houses the wood and the fisher stove.. but its to hot to be comfortable for much else..
then why did you use it as a comparison?
cast iron is not steel

cast iron is not steel

because the certified massive steel columns of the towers could handle those temperatures just as easily...melting point of steel 2600-2800 f... cast iron....2600-2797 f

cast iron is not steel

because the certified massive steel columns of the towers could handle those temperatures just as easily...melting point of steel 2600-2800 f... cast iron....2600-2797 f
first off, the steel didnt melt, it weakened
and the massive girders were not the fail point
it was the floor joists and when they fell it was the enertia that caused the larger girders to fail
do you not even know what the events were?

sure i do ....this started with kk telling me my stove and oven could melt...but of course the temperatures required to even weaken such steel simply should not have been present at the wtc fires

sure i do ....this started with kk telling me my stove and oven could melt...but of course the temperatures required to even weaken such steel simply should not have been present at the wtc fires
just as i figured, you know NOTHING about the actual chain of event that caused the collapse of the WTC

Forum List

Back