Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Hey baby rapists are public record let publish thier address...oh but I forget you progressives love perverts

my lord...what a witless moron you are. Unable to defend any of your ridiculous assertions, you simply revert to target shifting blather. You should be ashamed of yourself!

My assertion numb nuts is just cause you can do something doesn't mean you should. At what time did this ant-gun stunt seem like a good idea to fucking retards like you?

Why the double standard????

You whine like a LITTLE BABY

cryingbaby.jpg

This stupid thread is still going on?

educational records private by law

gun ownership records not private by law

if you idiots want them to be made private , or conversely want educational records in the public domain, petition to have the damn law changed. DUH

Unless and until the laws for each or the same it is NOT hypocrisy to follow a different standard for each.

if you idiots want them to be made private , or conversely want educational records in the public domain, petition to have the damn law changed. DUH

Unless and until the laws for each or the same it is NOT hypocrisy to follow a different standard for each.

Lets publish your address and tell them you dont have a gun.....Will that make you feel safe ?

Everyone - everyone should be happy to hear the new gun legislation just signed by Cuomo now makes the records of gun owners private. I know I am happy to see this.

See? Good things can happen out of some gun legislation.

Lets publish your address and tell them you dont have a gun.....Will that make you feel safe ?

That argument is entirely different than the argument that is made in the OP.

I happen to believe that the records should be protected by a privacy act. But they are not. Anyone can access them, by law. Educational, and medical records however are private as a matter of law.

You appear to be to stupid to realize that you can petition to get the law changed, and that is fine, but it has NO bearing on whether it's hypocritical to publish something that is in the public domain while not publishing something that is private.

Publishing public records such as this is stupid, tacky, and reckless, but guess what, the first amendment allows one to be stupid, tacky, and or reckless.

Within certain parameters of course.

Everyone - everyone should be happy to hear the new gun legislation just signed by Cuomo now makes the records of gun owners private. I know I am happy to see this.

See? Good things can happen out of some gun legislation.

See, that's all it took, now the newspapers can't publish them, they can't even access them, the same as with educational records.

Hey baby rapists are public record let publish thier address...oh but I forget you progressives love perverts

Umm...

Addresses of sex offenders are already "published".

National Sex Offender Registry - Family Watchdog

So it would be alright id a news paper printed every pedo's address in the paper like they did for gun owners?

It would be legal. And it's not a hypothetical situation, it's already happened.

Umm...

Addresses of sex offenders are already "published".

National Sex Offender Registry - Family Watchdog

So it would be alright id a news paper printed every pedo's address in the paper like they did for gun owners?

It would be legal. And it's not a hypothetical situation, it's already happened.
when has a news paper published the names and addresses of every pedophile in a city? They haven't ever. Why?

Forum List

Back