OK to use nitrogen gas for executions

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
This is stupid. Comes about during a time getting the lethal injections drugs is proving difficult or too-expensive. Why pay any money at all for lethal injection drugs when you have drugs with lethal effects sitting in police evidence lockers already which can be used for free?

How much heroin is sitting in evidence vaults after having been used at trial awaiting incineration? Hear news reports of celebs od'ing on heroin all the time. So why not figure out how much heroin is needed to deliberately kill people and do that? It's free, and you're destroying the drug anyway, why not kill two birds as it were and get rid of some of the heroin without polluting the atmosphere as well as freely execute people without doing so being an undo burden on taxpayers?

Argument preview Execution methods broad or narrow look SCOTUSblog

Nitrogen is a good, cheap, fast option. Dead in no time. No pain no suffering. Works for me, even though I oppose Capital Punishment.

And I know, you like the pain and suffering parts. BTW, there's a reason they call it "evidence".

Nitrogen is a good, cheap, fast option. Dead in no time. No pain no suffering. Works for me, even though I oppose Capital Punishment.

And I know, you like the pain and suffering parts. BTW, there's a reason they call it "evidence".
Waste not, want not. :D

Forum List

Back