OK to insult whites

William Joyce said:

Ah William, has it come to this? Are you so desperate for support that you have to reference an article that concludes with:

"...Although MIM recognizes that some people reference themselves as "*******" and then call all wimmin "bitches," and then has [sic] the effect of changing the meaning of both terms, MIM reserves use of "bitch" as an enemy term and is more friendly to the position that all wimmin are 'hos.

"Referring to all wimmin as bitches is wrong though. Some hos are friends of the people. If the problem is money, then the term ho is better than "bitch." If the point is that a middle-class womyn grubs for money like she was going to die, then yes, that is a "bitch." There is normal average level ho life and then there are those who go beyond that even in money questions and that is a bitch. The system makes all wimmin hos, but within that some people have a revolutionary or progressive attitude toward changing the system and others are wrapped up in it."

Maybe I'm a bit dense, but somehow I doubt that the whole thing was meant to be taken seriously, you honkey cracker you. :D

Ah Sweet William...Youare an insult to the species. Your very existence drags the whole gene-pool down. Please be sure to have yourself sterilized, and if you've had children, put them up for adoption. They don't deserve to suffer at the hands of a parent such as yourself. Dismissed :asshole:

at_carl.gif
"Hehehe. Look at the bananas dance. :alco: That's almost as funny as the fact that I'm white. Haha. Dance bananas!"

William Joyce said:

That's not true, it is also OK to insult Catholics, Evengelical (i.e. born again) Christians, Conservatives (regardless of their skin color, sexual orientation, etc), stay at home mothers, Catholic priests, people from Texas or the South in general, NASCAR fans, WalMart, people who wave the flag, men in general, straight people, anyone who does not believe in abortion and, in general, anyone that has a set of values and/or viewpoints that is disagreement with the Politically Correct herd of cattle that run the New York Times, the NOW, the ACLU, and many of the universities in this country....

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

popefumanchu said:
"social justice" is inheritly anti-social and unjust.

True. Social Justice and it's accompanying tenets is just a fancy way of saying "mob rule". A constitution guaranteeing rights to each individual to practice commerce and own property and land MUST be the underpinning of every world society going forward. The heyday of extremist collectivism is over.

"The year is '01!" (a cookie for anyone who can name which move MADE IN THE SEVENTIES, uses this line.)

KarlMarx said:
That's not true, it is also OK to insult Catholics, Evengelical (i.e. born again) Christians, Conservatives (regardless of their skin color, sexual orientation, etc), stay at home mothers, Catholic priests, people from Texas or the South in general, NASCAR fans, WalMart, people who wave the flag, men in general, straight people, anyone who does not believe in abortion and, in general, anyone that has a set of values and/or viewpoints that is disagreement with the Politically Correct herd of cattle that run the New York Times, the NOW, the ACLU, and many of the universities in this country....

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Yes, this is true. But notice how those people are OVERWHELMINGLY white.

William Joyce said:
Yes, this is true. But notice how those people are OVERWHELMINGLY white.

Well of course they are. Whites INVENTED racism, and only whites can be racists.... :rolleyes:

rtwngAvngr said:
True. Social Justice and it's accompanying tenets is just a fancy way of saying "mob rule". A constitution guaranteeing rights to each individual to practice commerce and own property and land MUST be the underpinning of every world society going forward. The heyday of extremist collectivism is over.

"The year is '01!" (a cookie for anyone who can name which move MADE IN THE SEVENTIES, uses this line.)
Quote is from "Rosemary's Baby" but the movie came out in 1968 --- can I have a chocolate chip cookie please?

New Topics

Forum List

Back