Ok, they want "Fair Pay"; But what is a "Fair Day's WORK"??

No one has addressed this question. OWS whiners are always saying fair wages, a living wage, fair pay, blah blah blah. Tax the rich also, of course. But, has anyone asked them: "Okay, you want a fair pay. But what is a fair days work? What are you willing to do for fair pay, or better yet, what do you have to OFFER in exchange?"

So what is a fair day of work? What does the typical whining left winger have to offer? The masses of 27 year old college graduates, with 2-3 degrees in various liberal arts titles, who is marching in protest. What do they have to OFFER for that fair pay?

Are they willing to work 50 hours a week if necessary?
Will they strive to make.....PROFIT:eek:...for my company? As evil as PROFIT is, will they do it?
Will they do the dirty work that entry level employees are expected to do?
Will they do things OUR way, in our company? Despite what they may think or have been taught to think?
Are they willing to take less pay than they feel they are worth, for the chance to earn that higher paying position?
Are they willing to COMPETE (yeah, another bad word) with other entry level employees, and the most productive one gets the promotion?

Are they willing to work in the heat? To stand or walk for 8 hours a day? To do paperwork all day?

Somehow, I doubt most who demand "fair pay" are willing to put in a fair days work. Thats why so many illegal immigrants come here and find work with ease. They are willing to work. To work for less than they feel they are worth. OWS could take a lesson from them on work ethic and humility.

What sort of answer are you looking for? Over the last 30 years the American worker has been the hardest working, most productive, most technological advanced worker in the world. Most American companies have been profitting wildly. Our tech firms are seeing historic gains. Companies like Exxonmobile are seeing profits that are better then every capitalistic venture in history combined. The financial firms are doing great now.

And yet..wages are stagnant. People who labor are not sharing in the success.

So..what you have is workers exceeding at the workplace..and not sharing in the success.

The voices of GIMMEEE!

Worker output is at an all time high.

Ignore that.

See, these wing-nuts act like they hate a "Gimme" attitude. In truth they love it. They aren't actually complaining about entitlement complexes. They're endorsing entitlement complexes and "Gimme" attitudes from corporations, and they're waging class warfare against the true profit generators in this country, the working American.

No one has addressed this question. OWS whiners are always saying fair wages, a living wage, fair pay, blah blah blah. Tax the rich also, of course. But, has anyone asked them: "Okay, you want a fair pay. But what is a fair days work? What are you willing to do for fair pay, or better yet, what do you have to OFFER in exchange?"

So what is a fair day of work? What does the typical whining left winger have to offer? The masses of 27 year old college graduates, with 2-3 degrees in various liberal arts titles, who is marching in protest. What do they have to OFFER for that fair pay?

Are they willing to work 50 hours a week if necessary?
Will they strive to make.....PROFIT:eek:...for my company? As evil as PROFIT is, will they do it?
Will they do the dirty work that entry level employees are expected to do?
Will they do things OUR way, in our company? Despite what they may think or have been taught to think?
Are they willing to take less pay than they feel they are worth, for the chance to earn that higher paying position?
Are they willing to COMPETE (yeah, another bad word) with other entry level employees, and the most productive one gets the promotion?

Are they willing to work in the heat? To stand or walk for 8 hours a day? To do paperwork all day?

Somehow, I doubt most who demand "fair pay" are willing to put in a fair days work. Thats why so many illegal immigrants come here and find work with ease. They are willing to work. To work for less than they feel they are worth. OWS could take a lesson from them on work ethic and humility.

Companies make a profit off of every single employee. It is the employer who sets the standard for what is required for a days work

If either is not being met, the employee is fired

Its as if the republican party doesnt care about voters?

How do you run a campaign that insults most of the American people constantly?

Its as if they dont care about winning votes

Like so many of the wing-nuts here, I suspect many people fall for the GOP "we hate most of you" propaganda, because they want to believe that they are the special minority who is not being detested.

Like so many of the wing-nuts here, I suspect many people fall for the GOP "we hate most of you" propaganda, because they want to believe that they are the special minority who is not being detested.

Republicans want one thing...EVERYTHING

Republicans run on a common theme...

You and I are hardworking loyal Americans........but THEY are slackers who are getting more than they deserve

Meanwhile, they ignore the one percent who are reaping all the benefits of our society

Republicans run on a common theme...

You and I are hardworking loyal Americans........but THEY are slackers who are getting more than they deserve

Meanwhile, they ignore the one percent who are reaping all the benefits of our society

Like I said in the previous post...Republicans just want one thing, everything.

What about the thumpers Their rule book says to sell everything and give it to the poor

What about the rich people They are on average making 75-100 times what an average worker earns.

What about China? They are exporting 50 times as much to us as we are to them

What about the fact that we have 500 companies making money off of sick folks?

What about the fact that in spite of that we rate 37th in the world on average health and death statistics?

What about the fact that we still have American troops in Europe and Japan and that war was over 66 years ago?

What about common sense?? Does anybody have any????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back