OK. There just might be someone who hasn't heard this one yet.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Two guys are hiking in the woods when they encounter a mama Grizzly and her cubs. The mama bear starts running towards them and one guy asks, "What do we do?"
The other guys says, "I guess we start running."
The first guy says, "Don't be silly. You can't outrun a bear."
The other guy says, "No. But I can outrun YOU."

Two guys are hiking in the woods when they encounter a mama Grizzly and her cubs. The mama bear starts running towards them and one guy asks, "What do we do?"

I often make reference to that story in conversations with my wife regarding how frustrated she often is with a lot of her lazy, incompetent coworkers, and how, in my opinion, they just make it easier for her to look good to management. It's almost a household cliché for me to remind her that she does not need to outrun the bear.

This thread is so boring - I was going to see the Movie called constipation .... but it hasn't come out yet

• Banned

I often make reference to that story in conversations with my wife regarding how frustrated she often is with a lot of her lazy, incompetent coworkers, and how, in my opinion, they just make it easier for her to look good to management. It's almost a household cliché for me to remind her that she does not need to outrun the bear.
I always go hiking with one of my fat friends, for just such an emergency.

I had to break it off with this cross-eyed woman I was dating. I think she was seeing someone else.

Then I met this midget woman, but I had to break it off with her too. She kept getting her nose in my business.

Guy 1 See that guy across the street?

Guy 2 Yeah

Guy 1 You can fuck him in the butt for two bucks.

Guy 2 No shit?

Guy 1Very little.

Last edited:
Yep, I've heard it

Yep, I've heard it
Yeah yeah. I know. Last time you hear that one, you fell off your dinosaur.:funnyface:

Forum List

Back