Ok someone please tell me how this Harvey Weinstein dumb ass got so powerful in Hollywood?

Who is this wanker (no pun intended) anyways? And liberals bowed down to this masturbating fool..please tell me this is a joke or something lol..

Donā€™t remember any of you snowflakes mentioned Bill Oā€™Reiley an Aisle paid millions for sexual harassment. Both of these dude are very close friends of Trump. Did Trump condemned his fellow harasser?

Didnā€™t you notice Trump or his close associates are not saying anything.

Who is this wanker (no pun intended) anyways? And liberals bowed down to this masturbating fool..please tell me this is a joke or something lol..

Donā€™t remember any of you snowflakes mentioned Bill Oā€™Reiley an Aisle paid millions for sexual harassment. Both of these dude are very close friends of Trump. Did Trump condemned his fellow harasser?

I am finnaly up to speed on this story, kind of a huge difference between Bill and this guy don't you think?

Itā€™s bewildering to me why this scandal is a political one. Why do you assholes care? Why is this relevant to politics? Youā€™re posting in the wrong forum. Quit being dumb about this.

How about since he contributed big bucks to Democrats campaigns, how about because he was buddies with Obama, with Hillary and Bill. Add to those that Hollywood and many others have known about this sleaze for at least 20 years.
So has many high profile republican leaning business guys with sex addictions and poor social skills...

He was enabled by his peers and his very own company... by the Hollywood liberal cultural elites who no doubt spent time accusing Trump of the same things Fat Harvey actually did.

Can't go against the narrative, can we? Better to keep your mouth shut and play along, right?
Bannon was once an associate also...Oh my he is such a liberal elitist...

Itā€™s bewildering to me why this scandal is a political one. Why do you assholes care? Why is this relevant to politics? Youā€™re posting in the wrong forum. Quit being dumb about this.

How about since he contributed big bucks to Democrats campaigns, how about because he was buddies with Obama, with Hillary and Bill. Add to those that Hollywood and many others have known about this sleaze for at least 20 years.
So has many high profile republican leaning business guys with sex addictions and poor social skills...

For a moment I thought you had a point...I was wrong.

Did you feel that way when Meryl Streep and all those other ignorant ass wipe entertainers used an Awards show to display their lack of political acumen?
Didn't think so.

Well, just recently we've had roger ailes, bill o'reilly, bill cosby, Weinsten.... all big shots in their own field segment, though all fields are related to the Entertainment industry including Ailes and O'Reilly.....

I guess they don't call it the "Casting COUCH" for nothin'?

this is just the tip of the iceberg....sexual harassment from Big Wigs has and probably still is, occurring everywhere, in every field....

So far though, bill cosby has turned out to be the worst one imo, because he not only used his stardom power, but he DRUGGED the women.....though all these others using a woman's career path as a threat is pretty scummy too so, I dunno?

Last edited:

Trump has known him for years, too. Billy is right--this is not political. It is important, though.

Well, just recently we've had roger ailes, bill o'reilly, bill cosby, Weinsten.... all big shots in their own field segment, though all fields are related to the Entertainment industry including Ailes and O'Reilly.....

I guess they don't call it the "Casting COUCH" for nothin'?

this is just the tip of the iceberg....sexual harassment from Big Wigs has and probably still is, occurring everywhere, in every field....

So far though, bill cosby has turned out to be the worst one imo, because he not only used his stardom power, but he DRUGGED the women.....though all these others using a woman's career path as a threat is pretty scummy too so, I dunno?
It's interesting that all the Big Wigs have been from the entertainment industry. Celebrities get the news, I guess. What needs to be discussed isn't how they voted or whether the right or left is "on their side." What NEEDS to be addressed is that for every Weinstein or Ailes there are hundreds, maybe thousands of bosses with similar attitudes of women as walking talking play things. These men will use their power of the purse or their ability to block a well deserved promotion if the employee/underling won't play along by giving sexual favors. Money and professional advancement are very important to a lot of people, men and women both, and it is enough to give people pause.
It's a good topic to take and run with, but we need to not get mired down in the dumb details. This kind of thing happens to women every day, and the vast majority of them aren't rich or famous. As long as the "lesson" trickles down where it needs to, this is good.

I am finnaly up to speed on this story, kind of a huge difference between Bill and this guy don't you think?

Nah! The only difference is the number of women being harassed aside from that they are the same and that include Trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back