Ok... so why is AlGore so concerned?

This is what the bitter denier cult kook losers here are calling "no warming". Deniers really are the stupidest human beings on planet earth. All the data says they're wrong, so they just make crazy stories up.
graph.png
To be fair the article did say "no acceleration". The question is are they trying to fool us into thinking that means "no warming" or are they too stupid to know the difference. :dunno:

Remember the data you show depended on the following up to 1970s
View attachment 163596
My goodness, ever hear of satellites? University of Alabama, Hadley satellite record of troposphere temperatures.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_October_2017_v6-1.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_October_2017_v6-1.jpg
Yes and as far as my chart it states CLEARLY up to the 1970s when digital thermometers were used.
But for the prior nearly a century ALL readings were done by eyeballs and recorded with pen or pencil...not digital or computers!
Errors were bound to be included and EXCLUDED was 12.5% of the Earths land mass!

See what I mean,. totally ignores the facts that the all mighty East Anglia Research center was fudging the data,

Your hilariously stupid conspiracy theory says the whole planet is secretly conspiracy against you.

That's why the entire planet knows with 100% certainty that you're mewling paranoid conspiracy cult crybaby.

Now, not all denier cultists are limp-wristed squealing pajama-boys. Just 99% of them, including all of them that showed up on this thread.

See what I mean,. totally ignores the facts that the all mighty East Anglia Research center was fudging the data,

Your hilariously stupid conspiracy theory says the whole planet is secretly conspiracy against you.

That's why the entire planet knows with 100% certainty that you're mewling paranoid conspiracy cult crybaby.

Now, not all denier cultists are limp-wristed squealing pajama-boys. Just 99% of them, including all of them that showed up on this thread.

Ahhhh.....but the pajama boys are winning s0n!!! As Ive astutely displayed in here many times, the AGW climate crusaders cant post up one link showing forum members where they are winning in the real world!! In other words, the real world being where the "science" is impacting public policy in the world.........its not.......so who's not winning?:2up:

Why the fuck wont you pansy ass liberal please explain where below 32 degree weather comes from when the POLAR ICE CAPS are melting, above 32 degrees? Fucking ass squirrels always avoid answering the question, because they cant....

Gore’s shiny new product, as detailed in the November issue of The Atlantic, is created by a company called Generation Investment Management. It puts $12 billion worth of client money to work in ethical ways, and has managed to generate handsome returns. So how will it be affected by this news??? STUDY: Satellites Show No Acceleration In Global Warming For 23 Years
No acceleration doesn't mean no rise. Nice try but some of us have a solid grasp of science and the English language.
Nice try but some of us have a solid grasp of science and the English language
Yeah sure you libs do.

We damn sure know that you do...

Why the fuck wont you pansy ass liberal please explain where below 32 degree weather comes from when the POLAR ICE CAPS are melting, above 32 degrees? Fucking ass squirrels always avoid answering the question, because they cant....
There an ice maker at the poles...Duh..

Why the fuck wont you pansy ass liberal please explain where below 32 degree weather comes from when the POLAR ICE CAPS are melting, above 32 degrees?

The stupid, it burns us.

I'm guessing that you grew up being told you were a special snowflake, and that your stupid opinions were just as valid as the things that normal people said. Sadly for you, I reject that PC nonsense, so I have to tell you that all of your stupid opinions deserve to be laughed at.

Now, a quick answer to your stupid, stupid question ... the polar icecaps only get warmer than 32 degrees in the summer. Most of the time, they're much colder.

You didn't know such a basic thing, meaning you're a moron who shouldn't be bothering the grownups. Back to the kiddie table with you, along with all the other Trumptard cult snowflakes.

Gore’s shiny new product, as detailed in the November issue of The Atlantic, is created by a company called Generation Investment Management. It puts $12 billion worth of client money to work in ethical ways, and has managed to generate handsome returns. So how will it be affected by this news??? STUDY: Satellites Show No Acceleration In Global Warming For 23 Years
No acceleration doesn't mean no rise. Nice try but some of us have a solid grasp of science and the English language.

According to you and the Faithers, we have been increasing our output rate of CO2 in the last 23 years, yet no corresponding increase in rate of warming? Sounds like we don't have squat to do with it.

Forum List

Back