OK,So This Summer Is Global Warming Through October 1.Then What Happens In The Fall&Winter?

It’s the weather. It’s natural. We have hot spells and cool, cold spells and everything in between in cycles. It’s been going on forever.

How about that global warming/climate change etc. bullshit from the 1930s?

Washington, D.C. 7/20/30 official temperature 106, unofficial recordings of 108 and 110 in other parts of the city. In the month, eleven days hit or exceeded 100.

Washington, D.C. 7/9/36 104, 7/10 105.

For the mathematically challenged, those would be 89 and 83 years ago respectively.

i think we can predict what the top story will be on CNN monday

That we bombed Iran?

that is what I fear.

It’s the weather. It’s natural. We have hot spells and cool, cold spells and everything in between in cycles. It’s been going on forever.

How about that global warming/climate change etc. bullshit from the 1930s?

Washington, D.C. 7/20/30 official temperature 106, unofficial recordings of 108 and 110 in other parts of the city. In the month, eleven days hit or exceeded 100.

Washington, D.C. 7/9/36 104, 7/10 105.

For the mathematically challenged, those would be 89 and 83 years ago respectively.

i think we can predict what the top story will be on CNN monday

That we bombed Iran?

that is what I fear.

that and we are now feeling the effects of our 56 trillion cows all farting on the same day

Remember its "Climate Change". The loons can now point at any type of weather and scream "AHA" climate change, we need to pass economy killing regulations that no other sane nation will follow and spend trillions of dollars,

The planet could be growing. That it can cause the earth's Magnetic poles to shift a little bit while it is expanding, then return back into its original position..

who ever thought we would see the day where cow farts would cause such a massive heat wave

Forum List

Back