OK...So Cain is a Monster....but what about....

Wait a minute...

Holder felt the need to get directly involved in a case against a few men who were accused of voter intimidation...

But...

He did not feel it was important that he be kept abreast of an operation that included compromising the integrity of a sovereign nation and the selling of high tech artillary to an enemy of that nation?

What the fuck is our congress doing? How can they let him get away with saying:

"I cant be on top of everything that goes on"

:clap2:

I looked at the first 2 pages of of threads and there are no less than 10 threads about Cain...he is a primary candidate....not even a sitting politician right now. Has never written any law nor has he had any affect onm our lives as Americans.

Yet over those two pages of threads, I could not find a single thread on Holden and what he said yesterday....and I would like to know why no one in the media OR Congress is asking him to rationalize something he said.....and what he said speaks volumes to me...

When asked why he was not personally aware of Fast and Furious seeing as he is the AG he responded with a very acceptable answer...well....acceptable on the outside...

(paraphrased)

"I can not know the details of every action taken by the agencies I oversee"

I understand and agree....

But then I want to know something....

Why Did he not feel the need to be directly on top of and invoolved in decisions as it pertainsed to INTENTIONALLY smuggling arms across the borders of a neighboring sovereign nation......Especially seeing as the arms were being smuggled to ENEMIES of that nation, (the drug cartels are continually assasinating government officials)

Why did congress not ask him this......

If he does not find this activity worthy of his direct oversight and knowledge and involvement....what exactly does he deem worthy of his direct oversight, knowledge and involvement?

If I were at the hearing I would have asked..

So what do you tell your staffers is worthy of your direct knowledge of? What do they use as guidelines?

I agree. BUT this program was one of many instigated under the Bush administration. Holder was given this no-win situation to deal with. All of the initiators of this criminal enterprise should be tried in court and if found guilty of running a criminal enterprise convicted under the RICO statutes, spend significant time in prison. It is mind boggling how reluctant Obama has been to pursue criminal activity handed over from the Bush administration.

Of course. It's Bush's fault. Why didn't we all realize that before now!

AP Exclusive: Second Bush-era gun-smuggling probe - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON (AP) — A second Bush administration gun-trafficking investigation has surfaced using the same controversial tactic for which congressional Republicans have been criticizing the Obama administration.

The tactic, called "gun walking," is already under investigation by the Justice Department's inspector general and by congressional Republicans, who have criticized the administration of Democratic President Barack Obama for letting it happen in an operation called "Fast and Furious".

Emails obtained by The Associated Press show how in a 2007 investigation in Phoenix, agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives — depending on Mexican authorities to follow up — let guns "walk" across the border in an effort to identify higher-ups in gun networks. Justice Department policy has long required that illicit arms shipments be intercepted whenever possible.

Sexual Harrassment vs. incompetence, is not a good moral comparison is basically all.

Firstly, it's not 'incompetence'. Clearly, the whole debacle has floated over your head. Secondly, Cain is one candidate - and one that has never been a serious contender... whereas Holder is an actual political appointee who is guilty of lying to the committee, lying to the country, incompetence in his job, and, frankly, leading Justice on a witchhunt while getting federal agents killed.

Incompetence doesn't come close to describing Holder's problems.

Sexual Harrassment vs. incompetence, is not a good moral comparison is basically all.

Firstly, it's not 'incompetence'. Clearly, the whole debacle has floated over your head. Secondly, Cain is one candidate - and one that has never been a serious contender... whereas Holder is an actual political appointee who is guilty of lying to the committee, lying to the country, incompetence in his job, and, frankly, leading Justice on a witchhunt while getting federal agents killed.

Incompetence doesn't come close to describing Holder's problems.

Cain was never a serious contender using what, to guage that?

I looked at the first 2 pages of of threads and there are no less than 10 threads about Cain...he is a primary candidate....not even a sitting politician right now. Has never written any law nor has he had any affect onm our lives as Americans.

Yet over those two pages of threads, I could not find a single thread on Holden and what he said yesterday....and I would like to know why no one in the media OR Congress is asking him to rationalize something he said.....and what he said speaks volumes to me...

When asked why he was not personally aware of Fast and Furious seeing as he is the AG he responded with a very acceptable answer...well....acceptable on the outside...

(paraphrased)

Why Did he not feel the need to be directly on top of and invoolved in decisions as it pertainsed to INTENTIONALLY smuggling arms across the borders of a neighboring sovereign nation......Especially seeing as the arms were being smuggled to ENEMIES of that nation, (the drug cartels are continually assasinating government officials)

If he does not find this activity worthy of his direct oversight and knowledge and involvement....what exactly does he deem worthy of his direct oversight, knowledge and involvement?

So what do you tell your staffers is worthy of your direct knowledge of? What do they use as guidelines?

I agree. BUT this program was one of many instigated under the Bush administration. Holder was given this no-win situation to deal with. All of the initiators of this criminal enterprise should be tried in court and if found guilty of running a criminal enterprise convicted under the RICO statutes, spend significant time in prison. It is mind boggling how reluctant Obama has been to pursue criminal activity handed over from the Bush administration.

Well yes it is. Do you have a problem with that fact? I'm not defending Obama or Holder with my post...the opposite would be clear to anyone but a willfully ignorant partisan hack. BUT the fact does remain that this program so many are bent on blaming on Obama was started under Bushes watch. Why is it that people like you cannot
distinguish between a flaming sack of shit on someone's porch and the person that put it there?

(paraphrased)

Wait a minute...

I am not addressing the program itself....I dont care when it started....and I certainly dont care who started it.

What I care about is the fact that we have two entities that are losers...

We have a AG that did not acknowledge that someone dropped the ball here...instead he simply said "I cant know about everything that goes on"

And we have a congress that accepted that answer.

And me? The layman?

Why am I the one who has to ask..

If THAT is not what your staffers deems is worthy of your knowledge, what do they think is?

And then when I th9ink back to Holder getting directly involved in the voter intimidation case...

I start to querstion what HE...the AG himself...deems is worthy of his involvement.

And when I think of the questions that congressman asked (I bleieve a republican)....

"did you even call the family to apologize"....

I start to question whether or not HE really gave a shit about this or is he only on a witch hunt to make holder look bad.

To me?

We are fucking tools letting our governemnt walk all over us as they have US fighting THEIR battles for them.

(paraphrased)

You do realize what a good job someone has done...keeping everyone's eye's and ear's glued to what's going on with Cain. Another diversion....how can anyone know what's going on with Holder when we have everyone fighting over a supposed sexual harassment issue?? The left doesn't care about Holder, the right are being detoured away from what's important. You know.....the usual stuff! :eusa_whistle:

Well yes it is. Do you have a problem with that fact? I'm not defending Obama or Holder with my post...the opposite would be clear to anyone but a willfully ignorant partisan hack. BUT the fact does remain that this program so many are bent on blaming on Obama was started under Bushes watch. Why is it that people like you cannot
distinguish between a flaming sack of shit on someone's porch and the person that put it there?

Fuck you HUGGY!...

:)

peace...

Actually, I have heard and seen very little anger toward Obama for this program.

All I have heard about is why the AG did not know of this and if he did, why he claimed to not know of it.

This could have easily been construed as an act of war by Mexico.

We furnished their enemies with arms...and did it by breaching their border.

And the President and the AG did not know about it?

Sorry...to me that is really fucked up. I personally think they are lying.

Actually, I have heard and seen very little anger toward Obama for this program.

All I have heard about is why the AG did not know of this and if he did, why he claimed to not know of it.

Of course they knew about it. They probably know about a lot of little flaming sacks of shit that Bush left behind and are hoping they don't come to light so they will be distracted from what they REALLY want to do. I just find it astonishing that people are far more interested in persecuting the victims of these crimes and acts of shear stupidity than revisiting those that committed those acts. It is clear that Obama and Holder are going out of their way to avoid implicating Bush and his administration from liable. I find it strange that Bush supporters are not more thankful of his lenience and kindness for Bush's legacy. You cannot have it both ways. Either investigate it thoroughly and let the chips fall where they may or give Bush a pass. Which is it?

Last edited:
Lefties are so flushed with victory in digging up four women who say they were sexually harassed by Cain that the drooling fools say he should have to register as a sex offender. Does anyone on the left understand the difference between a law suit and allegations of a 1st degree rape? After Clinton registers as a sex offender we will talk about Cain.

Of course they knew about it. They probably know about a lot of little flaming sacks of shit that Bush left behind and are hoping they don't come to light so they will be distracted from what they REALLY want to do. I just find it astonishing that people are far more interested in persecuting the victims of these crimes and acts of shear stupidity than revisiting those that committed those acts. It is clear that Obama and Holder are going out of their way to avoid implicating Bush and his administration from liable. I find it sttange that Bush supporters are not more thankful of his lenience and kindness for Bush's legacy. You cannot have it both ways. Either investigate it thoroughly and let the chips fall where they may or give Bush a pass. Which is it?

My God...your hatred for Bush makes you sound so damn irrational at times.

Huggy...the government works for us...we pay their salaries, we offer them their jobs. We fire them when we think they are not performing to our expectations.

I am not interested in giving them a pass becuase they are protecting each other....

Now that being said...I am no fucking fool. You are acting like an ass with your paranoid respoinse....Obama protecting Bush...giove me a fucking break. He has blamed Bush for everything and anything the public lets him get away with blaming Bush for.

And Obama and Holder lying about "not knowing about it" by NO MEANS would protect Bush.....for the facts are the facts...and the more they deny knowledge, the more the facts will be investigated....so the truth will come out if Bush is at fault.

Huggy...THEY ARE PROTECTING THEMSELVES.....how on earth can you spin that into protecting Bush?

Of course they knew about it. They probably know about a lot of little flaming sacks of shit that Bush left behind and are hoping they don't come to light so they will be distracted from what they REALLY want to do. I just find it astonishing that people are far more interested in persecuting the victims of these crimes and acts of shear stupidity than revisiting those that committed those acts. It is clear that Obama and Holder are going out of their way to avoid implicating Bush and his administration from liable. I find it sttange that Bush supporters are not more thankful of his lenience and kindness for Bush's legacy. You cannot have it both ways. Either investigate it thoroughly and let the chips fall where they may or give Bush a pass. Which is it?

But Obama killed Osama all on his own.... that had nothing to do with Boosh did it?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back