OK, really, KFC?

Good grief, can't believe some people can't even cook a meal on Christmas.

As for me and mine, we will be having a nice prime rib , it's a new Christmas tradition for us , and a popular one.

Favorite fast food? Steak N Shake is yummy, but not very fast or inexpensive. In N out Burger is pretty good.

a-redneck-thanksgiving.jpg

What other stupid things are out there?

All the Gieco commercials... especially the little piggy that goes wee-wee-wee all the way home.

You haven't had good fried chicken, fast food style, 'til you've had Culvers. Beats the hell otta KFC hands down.

Boston Market has the best home cooked meals....... :eusa_whistle:

I suppose Boston Market is 'fast food', but it's hard to think of them that way.... I suppose if one were close enough to swing by once in a while, Panda Express would move to second place. I dig their chicken-pot-pies!

All the Gieco commercials... especially the little piggy that goes wee-wee-wee all the way home.

You haven't had good fried chicken, fast food style, 'til you've had Culvers. Beats the hell otta KFC hands down.

You got that right! Wheeeeeeeee! It's embarrassing that we're broadcasting that crap out into space!

As for me and mine, we will be having a nice prime rib , it's a new Christmas tradition for us , and a popular one.

Favorite fast food? Steak N Shake is yummy, but not very fast or inexpensive. In N Out Burger is pretty good.

Don't ya just LOVE getting the In-N-Out Urge? :lol:

I just saw a commercial for KFC, saying they were the perfect "Holiday Dinner"

Really? WTH?

Are people really that lazy?

What ever happened to a homecooked meal?

Geez. :cuckoo:

Are they open on Christmas day? Huh.

We don't usually cook much on Christmas, Honey Baked ham and mac & cheese. Son in law makes the mac ahead of time so it's just warm ups for everything.

KFC would be a big NO for me tho.

Favorite fast food? Steak N Shake is yummy, but not very fast or inexpensive. In N Out Burger is pretty good.

Don't ya just LOVE getting the In-N-Out Urge? :lol:

Ima have to try the in and out burger one day. People really seem to love them.

A lot of people travel on Christmas. It can be hectic. One year we just ordered a sandwich platter and salads since we were having too many people to cook for. No one minded.

On Christmas Eve, we attend 7:00 mass and then hit the diner for hot turkey platters. They make it better than I.

Some people don't want to spend the whole day cooking. Busy moms generally do the Christmas shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking, cards, etc. Maybe on Christmas they'd just like a day off?

A lot of people travel on Christmas. It can be hectic. One year we just ordered a sandwich platter and salads since we were having too many people to cook for. No one minded.

On Christmas Eve, we attend 7:00 mass and then hit the diner for hot turkey platters. They make it better than I.

Some people don't want to spend the whole day cooking. Busy moms generally do the Christmas shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking, cards, etc. Maybe on Christmas they'd just like a day off?

At least you didn't have Chinese:lol:

Ha ha. Actually froggy, this Christmas we are going to AC to see an IMAX movie and dinner. Lots of Chinese people there on Christmas for some reason. We may eat at PF Chang's although Carmines Italian is my fav.

Warning: may be too graphic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTbMR4J7E7Y[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back