ok, ok, ok - Im here now.....

K

KLSuddeth

and the party can begin :D I know that you people hesitate to have any fun until I arrive :)rolleyes: ) so I thought Id give ya a heads up!:p:

:D

someone is feeling her oats today....no?

:p:
:cof:

I just had a really good morning! (this is not the norm for me because as a general rule, I believe that mornings are evil and I hate them)

I'm still in shock this morning. We signed a listing agreement with an agent on Friday and we sold the house last night! Damn, now I gotta start getting ready to move..... We really thought the house would be on the market for at least 30 days....

It is a crzy market here right now, so we decided to "cash out" while we can.

BTW: I really like to "wake and bake". A nice way to start the day when it is as beautiful as it is here right now. I love the early morning!

its been so long since I 'baked' that I can barely remember.

Hey that was a qcuik sell!

listen here - hey you, get off of my cloud.....damnit:p:

Glad to see you back here KL, guess your feeling much better. And DK, as soon as I am feeling better, it's FATTIES for you! :p:

Originally posted by janeeng
Glad to see you back here KL, guess your feeling much better. And DK, as soon as I am feeling better, it's FATTIES for you! :p:

careful dear, I've found a couple of midget sex sites that i could start posting :p:

DK, you do that, then whatever you see on those midget sex sites will be the extent of your sex life

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
DK, you do that, then whatever you see on those midget sex sites will be the extent of your sex life

HAHAHAHA TELL HIM GIRL !!! HAHAHA LMAO:rotflmao:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
careful dear, I've found a couple of midget sex sites that i could start posting :p:

Feel free, for should you do this, you know DOUBLE back for you! and could be more that just FATTIES! some good ol nasty at it's finest!:p:

Forum List

Back