ok ok I cried a little,

That's what good people do. They react in the best way possible, 'then' think "What if he had a gun."

It's warming to see people throw caution to the wind to save a childs life.

you're still a sissy for crying. :razz:

minus .5%!

That's what good people do. They react in the best way possible, 'then' think "What if he had a gun."

Imagine what blubberbutt GT is gonna be like when his baby comes? Man, I hope his g/f bitchslaps his ass for sobbing. :lol:

Imagine what blubberbutt GT is gonna be like when his baby comes? Man, I hope his g/f bitchslaps his ass for sobbing. :lol:

She's my wife, yo. And I have a special pass to cry and be emotional because of all the ass I've beaten btwn ropes.

I loved this story when I read it yesterday.

I think this guy has got to win neighbor of he year award.

I love that he didnt touch the guy and did everything to make sure the little girl was safe.

let the law deal with the perp and do what really mattered , get the little girl safe and sound.

He is a hero to me.

Only thing that would have been better was if he'd manage to beat the perp within an inch of his life; then beat him to death.

I agree with all except the final clause of the sentence, although, I might be persuaded.

I won't turn this into a death penalty debate, but I believe sex crimes and those against children in particular should receive the harshest punishment allowed by state laws. And put in the express lane to do so.

Although I am against giving them the death penalty..this is a crime and a "disease" there doesn't seem to be a cure for..

Child rapists should never be near children. Ever.

I agree with all except the final clause of the sentence, although, I might be persuaded.

I won't turn this into a death penalty debate, but I believe sex crimes and those against children in particular should receive the harshest punishment allowed by state laws. And put in the express lane to do so.

Although I am against giving them the death penalty..this is a crime and a "disease" there doesn't seem to be a cure for..

Child rapists should never be near children. Ever.

I do agree with this.
I am against the death penalty, unless it is in extreme cases, and any murder or rape or abuse of a child is indeed, extreme.

Forum List

Back