Ok now....THIS is Racist

Wrong, bitch.

I voted for McCain because I disliked the politics of The One and of the leftwing Democrat Parody, you dickless moron.

And how the fuck would I have the numbers of how many white folks voted for The One based on skin color? You are transcendentally stupid, Dickless Tuckjob.

So how many voted for him because of his skin color, and how many voted against him because of his skin color. You made the claim. Back it up, pissant.

Again, you lowlife dishonest asshole: I never claimed to have the numbers.

Here's a concept for you, dickless. It's called "secret ballot."

But we can all read. Unlike you, however, many of us can also be honest. Now, eat a big bowl of shit and fuck off, you dickless tuckjob pussy. :thup:

So you admit that you just pulled the claim you made out your pockmarked fat ass, and had no factual basis? What an ignorant lowlife you are.

Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

It's still unclear is the image of the vehicle has been altered in any way, but a website called "Stumpy's Stickers" offers the bumper sticker for sale for $3. And as The Root points out, the site also several other racially insensitive items for sale as well. The urban myth debunking site Snopes says it cannot yet determine the origins of the photo, but also points out the availability of other similar t-shirts and bumper stickers.

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered. After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image authentic?

In short, yes.

‘Don’t Re-Nig,’ the racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, appears real | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

I wish I knew how to put pictures in my posts.........

Ayway, this is disgusting.

It's funny how racism is tolerated against white people yet the second someone says anything remotely racist against a non-white the world goes batshit...

Of course leftists subscribe to the notion that "only white people can be racist."

The double standards are so delusional and pathetic.

Example? Link? Proof?

there are racists in this country and they often side with the republican party on issues

pwsign37.gif

Ignorant motherfucker.
Nope. You're just pissed off that I don't share your willful ignorance about what's going on in the Left.

Too bad.

So how many voted for him because of his skin color, and how many voted against him because of his skin color. You made the claim. Back it up, pissant.

Again, you lowlife dishonest asshole: I never claimed to have the numbers.

Here's a concept for you, dickless. It's called "secret ballot."

But we can all read. Unlike you, however, many of us can also be honest. Now, eat a big bowl of shit and fuck off, you dickless tuckjob pussy. :thup:

So you admit that you just pulled the claim you made out your pockmarked fat ass, and had no factual basis? What an ignorant lowlife you are.

Wrong again, douche nozzle.

I based the claim on observation. In fact, as you probably already know but are too woefully and fully dishonest to admit, the observation is supported by the record. Oh, and see: http://www.usmessageboard.com/4978086-post120.html

You are an unpersuasive dishonest hack. Dickless Tuckjob you remain a fail.

Last edited:
Ahhhh, but it's ok to libs that black people only voted for Obamination because he is black.

Lots of people voted for The One based on skin color.

Not as many who voted against him based on skin color. Look at the Republican Party. It's 90% white for a reason.
Voting against Obama isn't proof of racism, no matter what your tiny, closed, feeble little mind tells you.

You voted for him because you were told to. You're a sheep.

Lots of people voted for The One based on skin color.

Not as many who voted against him based on skin color. Look at the Republican Party. It's 90% white for a reason.
Voting against Obama isn't proof of racism, no matter what your tiny, closed, feeble little mind tells you.

I voted for him because he is black, but I didn't vote for Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Carol Mosley Braun or Cynthea McKinney, and they are black.

I voted for Micheal Steele for Lt. Governor and Senator in Maryland, because he's friends with my parents.

I voted for him because he is black, but I didn't vote for Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Carol Mosley Braun or Cynthea McKinney, and they are black.

I voted for Micheal Steele for Lt. Governor and Senator in Maryland, because he's friends with my parents.

I voted for McCain because his political views weere far closer to my own political views (even though they weren't close enough to please me, frankly) than the political views of Barack Obama were.

Race had nothing to do with it.

I also supported Cain -- again for reasons that had nothing to do with race.

But it's silly to believe that lots of black voters didn't feel an inclination to vote (finally) FOR a black man. Indeed, it's perfectly understandable.

It's just as silly to assume that no white voted against him because he is a black man.

That said, there remains no valid basis to say (as assholes like rderp and scumbags like Dickless Tuckjob persist in saying anyway) that a majority of white voters voted against Sen. Obama on the basis of race.

So what? You've already admitted you're a racist. So anything you say is worthless.

So what? You've already admitted you're a racist. So anything you say is worthless.

So was Wernher Von Braun.

P.S. Follow your logic.

P.S. Follow your logic.
You're comparing yourself to von Braun?

I'm going to laugh in your stupid face now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

P.S. Follow your logic.
You're comparing yourself to von Braun?

I'm going to laugh in your stupid face now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's follow your logic"

"You've already admitted you're a racist. So anything you say is worthless."

Ie, anything racists say is worthless.

Wernher Von Braun was racist, so as a racist, "anything he says is worthless".

Really?

Re-Nig is a term used in Spades (card game). Uh Oh is that double rascist?

I saw a article on this stupid bumper sticker on Yahoo news...THIS is what the Lamestream media considers IMPORTANT news folks..

I'm surprised they haven't hunted down the person driving the car and asked for a public hanging..

PATHETIC

I saw a article on this stupid bumper sticker on Yahoo news...THIS is what the Lamestream media considers IMPORTANT news folks..

I'm surprised they haven't hunted down the person driving the car and asked for a public hanging..

PATHETIC

Here is Stephanie, posting on a thread again telling us how unimportant it is. Whatever would we do without her providing such a public service announcement.

Forum List

Back