OK, let's say Trump is completely innocent. Why then, does he act completely guilty?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Red Lines?

Republicans who are secretly Democrats?

NO COLLUSION in desperate looking capital letters?

Refusing to say a single word against Vladimir Putin and Stormy Daniels?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, has webbed feet like a duck, has feathers like a duck, then it must be a pussy cat.

So if Trump isn't guilty, then why doesn't he act it?

The Russians just love him right.................

Like when they went into Syria with mercs...............And our forces KILLED THEM..............

https://nypost.com/2018/02/13/russians-attacked-american-troops-on-putins-orders/

Funny you should talk about Red Lines....................Obama didn't do Jack when they used chemical weapons.....

Trump ordered a strike on a Syrian Air Base......

Oh wait............tell me about this love affair with Russia again.

Red Lines?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, has webbed feet like a duck, has feathers like a duck, then it must be a pussy cat.

Why do you think he "acts guilty"? What does a guilty person "act" like?

Is that some kind of profiling or something? Could I accuse you of being a pedophile because I thought you "acted" like one?

Last edited:
Red Lines?

----------------------------------------------- he is probably saying to himself , hey , feck you guys , I'll do and act as i like DeanRD !!

heck , YOU guys were saying that TRUMP was doing wrong by not releasing his taxes to you . Trump said , feck you guys !!

I don't know if Trump knows what it is like to work without a hundred arrows coming at his forehead. He doesn't like to defend himself all the time. I am supposing that.

Maybe he is guilty of something. If he is, I wish he would get it out and deal with it and move on. Maybe he has the personality that he feels he has to defend himself when his name is being muddled.

There is foreign consequences with what you say about another leader. If he screwed the whore, just say it. Get it out and move on. God knows the leisure time of most politicians includes sex. So what Kennedy was the King of the Unfaithful WHILE ge was in office. Don't remember impeachment talks.

Let's have a level of openess and say we cannot be biased in our rhetoric here. I will agree to discuss the possible bad acts of Trump when we have proof. I will not attack a Democrat unless there is actual proof of their bad acts. Sound fair to you?

heck , YOU guys were saying that TRUMP was doing wrong by not releasing his taxes to you . Trump said , feck you guys !!
I say yes, he did not release his taxes. You win. Is that an impeachable offense? So if the we're keeping score, it's one point on your side.

Red Lines?

Why does he "act guilty"? What does a guilty person "act" like?

Is that some kind of profiling or something? Could I accuse you of being a pedophile because I thought you "acted" like one?

I don't see how he acts guilty. More like frustrated and sick of the bs while the entire government on both sides don't support the agenda he was elected on.

If and when the economy collapses and peoples retirement are at risk, the dollar replaced with a new global currency, than muppets will give a damn. Will be much too late.

How some can't see that the U.S is at a vital point in which they need to address what ails America is beyond me. The global war will be won on jobs and economic might. China has been winning that for a number of years after a ridiculous run of expansion never seen in world history.

America First, or it will be citizens last.

Red Lines?

I hear there may be Russians under you bed. Be cautious brother, be cautious...

I say yes, he did not release his taxes. You win. Is that an impeachable offense? So if the we're keeping score, it's one point on your side.
------------------------------- Well DeanRD was asking why The TRUMP doesn't act innocent . My answer is that The TRUMP acts as he likes as he gives his detractors the FINGER and larfs at them . My point is that the TRUMP is just telling the lefties to get fecked as he walks about in complete control . Its all about attitude and it makes sense to me when answering Deans question Jackson .

Like when they went into Syria with mercs...............And our forces KILLED THEM..............

https://nypost.com/2018/02/13/russians-attacked-american-troops-on-putins-orders/

Funny you should talk about Red Lines....................Obama didn't do Jack when they used chemical weapons.....

Obama didn't do anything?

Removal of Syria’s chemical weapons material complete, announces OPCW-UN mission

And yet, Syria gave up it's chemical weapons.

Odd that.

Obama didn't do anything?

Removal of Syria’s chemical weapons material complete, announces OPCW-UN mission

And yet, Syria gave up it's chemical weapons.

Odd that.
Odd that they gave up the weapons that they later used against civilians............

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back