Ok, lefties, now that obama remains in office.....

Ok so some of you lefties now admit that there are going to have to be spending cuts.

Just don't hold your breath until obama does any of that.

It's the GOP thugs holding things up. The insane defense spending needs huge cuts, but the GOP trash refuses to touch a dime of it, they actually want to spend even more.

So the GOP holds one half of one third of the government and you are blaming them? You're a useless retard.

No, that's all YOU heard. Big difference.

Romper Room===========>

Waaah, "I'm repeatedly shown to be ignorant and wrong so I'm going to cry about it".

Good for you. You're the problem with this country. Please use your brain for once in your life.

Ok, you're a betting man, let's make a bet shall we?

I don't really want to waste my time on an ignorant troll like you for nothing. You know as well as I do that the left has been ruinning on a "tax the rich more" campaign for a year.

here's the bet:

If i link to you one time where Obama or Biden or Reid promote taxes on the rich, and don't mention spending cuts, you lose the bet and you have to leave USMB.

I'll agree to anything you want me to do, including leave USMB. Deal?

Put up or shut up idiot.

Ok so some of you lefties now admit that there are going to have to be spending cuts.

Just don't hold your breath until obama does any of that.

It's the GOP thugs holding things up. The insane defense spending needs huge cuts, but the GOP trash refuses to touch a dime of it, they actually want to spend even more.

So the GOP holds one half of one third of the government and you are blaming them? You're a useless retard.

The GOP trash have been abusing the filibuster like no other congress in history.

The GOP are acting like a bunch of crybaby bitches that were deliberately shooting down bills that would better the country in a childish attempt to make Obama look bad, which blew up in their faces.

Do you really think that raising taxes on people who make $250 plus will reduce the deficit?

Let's be honest and stop saying that obama wants to tax "millionaires and billionaires" or "The Super Rich". $250K/years is not a million or a billion or "super". You won so stop the bull shit ok?

You people realize that the percentage of the US that makes over 250k is pretty small right? You realize that our yearly deficit is insanely huge right?

So now that you won, what IS the plan? We are headed for fiscal disaster and obama has no plan? At least none other than a job-killing tax increase.

Or do you just not care? You won and that's all that matters?

It's never just been about tax increases. It's the Republicans that have had the one-track mind on that. It's a matter of appropriate budget cuts to be hammered out by both sides, reform of the tax code to eliminate some of the more egregious deductions and a modest increase in rates on the highest earners. The problem has been Republican intransigence and, if the deficit continues to rise, they have no one but themselves to blame. Fiscal matters start in the House Constitutionally and they control it. They may consider it a "trump" card, but it's really a "ball's in your court" situation. The American people are watching and will be deciding who's really to blame in two years. Don't waste the time with posturing. DO SOMETHING.

I agree it is more than tax increases, but the one track mind has been Obama. Has he ever made a speech without demanding raising the taxes on 'millionaires and billionaires'? Fiscal matters start in the House, and they have passed budgets, but the Senate hasn't passed a budget for over three years. Hint: The Dems control the Senate. I already know who is to blame, do you?

Romper Room===========>

Waaah, "I'm repeatedly shown to be ignorant and wrong so I'm going to cry about it".

Good for you. You're the problem with this country. Please use your brain for once in your life.

I don't really want to waste my time on an ignorant troll like you for nothing. You know as well as I do that the left has been ruinning on a "tax the rich more" campaign for a year.

here's the bet:

If i link to you one time where Obama or Biden or Reid promote taxes on the rich, and don't mention spending cuts, you lose the bet and you have to leave USMB.

Put up or shut up idiot.

As long as it's them saying that "Taxing the rich is the sole way to fixing our economy and spending cuts are not a part of the solution". Deal?

We aren't weak at all.

In fact, quite the opposite.

We are so powerful we are exporting our vision of the world to other countries. We have 700 bases all over the world. We have and still are putting our notion of what governments should be into other people's countries.

Would you put up with a Chinese base in your backyard? Would you put up with a President and Congress chosen by China?

Simple question.

Yes or No.

NO. We are not weak? Look at Benghazi. Oh yea, it was not a big deal to you. My bad

What part of the US is Benghazi connected to, ace?

The US Embassy and Consulate in Benghazi are considered to be US soil by international law. Just like every Embassy in any country on the planet.

The GOP trash have been abusing the filibuster like no other congress in history.

The GOP are acting like a bunch of crybaby bitches that were deliberately shooting down bills that would better the country in a childish attempt to make Obama look bad, which blew up in their faces.

Name one time fuckstick.

Name one time the the GOP in the house has used the filibuster to stop anything Obama wanted since Boehner became speaker.

Do you really think that raising taxes on people who make $250 plus will reduce the deficit?

Let's be honest and stop saying that obama wants to tax "millionaires and billionaires" or "The Super Rich". $250K/years is not a million or a billion or "super". You won so stop the bull shit ok?

You people realize that the percentage of the US that makes over 250k is pretty small right? You realize that our yearly deficit is insanely huge right?

So now that you won, what IS the plan? We are headed for fiscal disaster and obama has no plan? At least none other than a job-killing tax increase.

It's never just been about tax increases. It's the Republicans that have had the one-track mind on that. It's a matter of appropriate budget cuts to be hammered out by both sides, reform of the tax code to eliminate some of the more egregious deductions and a modest increase in rates on the highest earners. The problem has been Republican intransigence and, if the deficit continues to rise, they have no one but themselves to blame. Fiscal matters start in the House Constitutionally and they control it. They may consider it a "trump" card, but it's really a "ball's in your court" situation. The American people are watching and will be deciding who's really to blame in two years. Don't waste the time with posturing. DO SOMETHING.

I agree it is more than tax increases, but the one track mind has been Obama. Has he ever made a speech without demanding raising the taxes on 'millionaires and billionaires'? Fiscal matters start in the House, and they have passed budgets, but the Senate hasn't passed a budget for over three years. Hint: The Dems control the Senate. I already know who is to blame, do you?

No, he never has.

here's the bet:

Put up or shut up idiot.

As long as it's them saying that "Taxing the rich is the sole way to fixing our economy and spending cuts are not a part of the solution". Deal?

Backing off i see. Figures. Now go away idiot.

here's the bet:

Put up or shut up idiot.

Ha, I knew you wouldn't do it. I never changed my statement. You attempted to and got called on it. Now you refuse to bet. Pathetic, just like everything else you stand for.

Ha, I knew you wouldn't do it. I never changed my statement. You attempted to and got called on it. Now you refuse to bet. Pathetic, just like everything else you stand for.

You're a liar. I said that Obama was campaigning on "Raising Taxes on the Rich", you said i couldn't prove that. I can but I won't waste time on you for nothing. You can't change the terms of the bet, either take the bet or take your pussy ass away and let the grown ups talk.

Last edited:

You're a liar. I said that Obama was campaigning on "Raising Taxes on the Rich", you said i couldn't prove that. I can but I won't waste time on you for nothing. You can't change the terms of the bet, either take the bet or take your pussy ass away and let the grown ups talk.

LOL, delusional as always. What I said was that no liberal has ever advocated fixing the debt solely through tax increases alone.

You're a dishonest hack and the very problem with our country. It's people like you that caused the republicans to lose the way they did this week. But please by all means, continue to be a dishonest fuck. It'll get you far.

You can argue til your blue how wrong I am, but the results this week show which one of us is truly delusional.

LOL, delusional as always. What I said was that no liberal has ever advocated fixing the debt solely through tax increases alone.

You're a dishonest hack and the very problem with our country. It's people like you that caused the republicans to lose the way they did this week. But please by all means, continue to be a dishonest fuck. It'll get you far.

You can argue til your blue how wrong I am, but the results this week show which one of us is truly delusional.

You're too stupid to talk to.

Dismissed.

At least the people in my sig had balls enough to actually bet what they believed in. You can't even do that. You're not even worthy enough of being pathetic.

You're too stupid to talk to.

Dismissed.

And with that, you raise the white flag. I can understand since defeat is all you know anymore.

YES and it has been proven time and again. Taxes is revenue and revenue create more jobs and more revenue that pays down the defict and creates a surplus. Bush intended to tax cuts to expire anyway?
And they need to pay their "fair share" and they are not now. Tax cuts for the rich created a "fiscal disaster" dumbo.
NOT an increse but go back to when taxes were fairer and the economy was better becasue of taxes.
Taxes are lower now than ever in history and we are still in a stand still.

LET THE DAMN TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH EXPIRE THAT GOT US INTO THIS PHUKING MESS..:mad:

Last edited:

US posts $14 billion budget deficit as revenues sag after Trump tax cuts

Forum List

Back