Ok KK, another crash...here's what I got for you:

gay%20test.jpeg

Funny, I have the one on the left except that mine is wireless...... and that is suppose to mean I'm gay???? Because I have taste and enjoy using products that not only took some design skill to produce but also work every time I sit in front of them? No downloading drivers, no blue screens, no viruses and easily the best LED monitor I have ever seen. It also has 4 GIGs of RAM, expandable to 8, a TB hard drive and an ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics processor ............ I love my iMAc.......... of course, I'm not a child, I don't waste time playing games........ that seems gay to me.

You have TASTE alright... the taste of cock on your tongue.

ps, your video card sucks.

:lol:

His vid card may not be the best available ... but at least when it breaks he can get it replaced quickly and easily. ;)

Funny, I have the one on the left except that mine is wireless...... and that is suppose to mean I'm gay???? Because I have taste and enjoy using products that not only took some design skill to produce but also work every time I sit in front of them? No downloading drivers, no blue screens, no viruses and easily the best LED monitor I have ever seen. It also has 4 GIGs of RAM, expandable to 8, a TB hard drive and an ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics processor ............ I love my iMAc.......... of course, I'm not a child, I don't waste time playing games........ that seems gay to me.

His vid card may not be the best available ... but at least when it breaks he can get it replaced quickly and easily. ;)

I would guess that because of the design of the iMac, the larger, more expensive video cards won't fit......... I ordered the upgraded card that was offered and photographs load quickly and look incredible, movies play very well and look great, you tube and HuLu look very good and play without skipping a beat....... I don't play games so I don't really see where I would gain anything from spending more on an expensive card. I have never had a card die so I didn't think of that but I would imagine you're correct about replacing it.

I noticed shithead had another useless comment but he is on ignore so I don't waste anymore time or effort reading his crap. You and I have gotten into some serious arguments but at least I walk away having learned something from you Kitten, I learn nothing from him.

I would guess that because of the design of the iMac, the larger, more expensive video cards won't fit......... I ordered the upgraded card that was offered and photographs load quickly and look incredible, movies play very well and look great, you tube and HuLu look very good and play without skipping a beat....... I don't play games so I don't really see where I would gain anything from spending more on an expensive card. I have never had a card die so I didn't think of that but I would imagine you're correct about replacing it.

I noticed shithead had another useless comment but he is on ignore so I don't waste anymore time or effort reading his crap. You and I have gotten into some serious arguments but at least I walk away having learned something from you Kitten, I learn nothing from him.

Thanks, I try. Honestly most of the "upgrades" for video cards are just increased memory, and many are just not that big of a deal really. I'm still using an old ATI Rage 128 ... meh ... works fine for me. The only game I play runs perfectly (Transport Tycoon! Love it) and videos play fine, even DVD plays fine. The only reason I went that high was because I like the high resolution.

yea... because a PC's geriatric video card CANT be switched quickly and easily.

:cuckoo:

myawwwww... Did I make the nancy little fag boy mac user run to the comforting solace behind the block user button?

myawwww... poor guy... Maybe Steve Jobs can shake off his Aids or Cancer and come to your widdle wescue...

and no, you do learn from me, tarmac bandit: you learn that your laughable outrage has the bark of a toy dog every time you try to throw your half cent into a conversation about OS's. go stick with your gay fucking three page mac wizards buddy!

and go find my luggage!

Thanks, I try. Honestly most of the "upgrades" for video cards are just increased memory, and many are just not that big of a deal really. I'm still using an old ATI Rage 128 ... meh ... works fine for me. The only game I play runs perfectly (Transport Tycoon! Love it) and videos play fine, even DVD plays fine. The only reason I went that high was because I like the high resolution.

b-b-b-but.. your SUPERIOR Systems!?!?!?!?!

Ati Rage 128, eh? No wonder you keep fucking failing these threads like your pet OS does market share. Your video card sucks too.