OK - It's a Conspiracy!!!!

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Right now it would appear that just about everybody is rating my posts "funny" in an attempt to raise Granny's spirits ... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It's working!!!! I'd much rather be getting chuckles than enduring what I've been rather silently enduring of late.

Right now it would appear that just about everybody is rating my posts "funny" in an attempt to raise Granny's spirits ... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It's working!!!! I'd much rather be getting chuckles than enduring what I've been rather silently enduring of late.

Hope things get better for ya.......good on ya.

Have you been showing panty lines?

I have my own personal "funny" stalker. I post and Hairy Back hits funny. Sort of creepy

I think you are putting too much stock in what anyone here thinks or says. It's an anonymous internet forum, you aren't at church.

I think you are putting too much stock in what anyone here thinks or says. It's an anonymous internet forum, you aren't at church.

Thank you, IsaacNewton ... I don't go to church ... and I ate enough "rotten apples" in an orphanage to cure me of apples forever ... but I still like a really, really good homemade apple pie now and again.

Have you been showing panty lines?

Panty lines? PANTY LINES? Um ... not if I can help it, baby. It's no wonder my children say they have a hard time raising me ... and I say turn around is fair play to them. This 72 year old Granny REFUSES to wear housedresses and lace-up brogans from Sears ... check out Maurices.com and you've pretty much got this old girl.

OK ... thanks for the laughs everyone. I'm about two brandys "sheets in the wind" right about now ... but I'll probably sleep good tonight. Gotta haul arse out of bed tomorrow early for one more day of work.

Forum List

Back