Ok, I'm having issues with repping

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
For a few days in a row I've noticed that I run out of rep sooner than usual, and my rep stoppage (lol..sorry, can't think of another word) seems to last longer than it used to...

It used to be when I'd run out of rep, then after a few hours passed, I'd have a little rep power again, then that would run out, and after an hour or so I'd have more...

Now it just seems to run out and stay out for 24 hours, which has never happened before.

Could someone just look at it and make sure it's copecetic?

It hasn't been disclosed to the public yet but the government is rationing rep. They are doing this slowly so it isn't noticed by the general public quickly. There is going to be a revolt by the masses once everybody catches on to what the government is doing because after all, didn't the leader of our country say "If you like your current rep, you can keep it?"

• Banned
I knew it!

And I suspect Del is behind it...I've always suspected shim of being a mole for the govt...

For a few days in a row I've noticed that I run out of rep sooner than usual, and my rep stoppage (lol..sorry, can't think of another word) seems to last longer than it used to...

It used to be when I'd run out of rep, then after a few hours passed, I'd have a little rep power again, then that would run out, and after an hour or so I'd have more...

Now it just seems to run out and stay out for 24 hours, which has never happened before.

You used copecetic in a sentence. :eek:

Your vocabulary is voluminous and tending toward the grandeoise. :lol:

you can run out of rep very fast, if you are on a spree. then your quota per day is used. you will then have to wait 24 hours from the start of your rep spree, then with the time point of your rep No 1, 1 slot is freed. you can then use 1 rep again.

look at it as if you have 24 boxes (or whatever number of reps/day you have). every box is filled at the time of your repping. this box stays filled for 24 hours. and is vacated afterwards.

in the case of 24 filled boxes, you are muffled.

you can run out of rep very fast, if you are on a spree. then your quota per day is used. you will then have to wait 24 hours from the start of your rep spree, then with the time point of your rep No 1, 1 slot is freed. you can then use 1 rep again.

look at it as if you have 24 boxes (or whatever number of reps/day you have). every box is filled at the time of your repping. this box stays filled for 24 hours. and is vacated afterwards.

in the case of 24 filled boxes, you are muffled.

Personally, I think the rep monkeys do whatever they want. 24? Surely you jest. If I rep any more than 8 in any one 24-hour period, I'm shut off until my "time out" is up, and who decides that is anyone's guess. And I don't even have a happy trigger on the neg rep key like some here, except once in a blue moon, and use it only for payback.

AllieBaba said:
Now it just seems to run out and stay out for 24 hours.....
Yea i think its this way on all vbb sites....

Heh on 1 its set to 6 per 24hrs :D

I posted a me$$age about it but the staff didnt really address it!!

in the case of 24 filled boxes, you are muffled

That's what he said. ^^^^

LK , you are correct sir!

Well since I don't have any limits at the moment, I'm going to take advantage of that by negging you.

Well since I don't have any limits at the moment, I'm going to take advantage of that by negging you.

I wouldn't pick up the sword if were you.

Well I think the mental giant who dreamed this up should be shot.

Well I think the mental giant who dreamed this up should be shot.

Let me round up the villagers with our torches, and you can lead the parade to Post Release's house!

Forum List

Back