OK I'LL SAY IT! Nationalize BP's American Assets !!!!

Yeah, cuz that strategy worked out really well for Venezuela's economy when Chavez nationalized assets.

Even if the GOP is the party of no... what does all this make the Dems.... The Party of No Action but Plenty of Revenge?

You haven't offered any solutions... just revenge.

The earth isn't nearly as fragile as you liberals would like to believe.

The Valdez spill isn't even noticable any longer. It was predicted it woudl ruin that area and the area is now fine.

The earth will recover from this too, so don't get too bent out of shape.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya...you roll with that! In a month you will be with all the rest of the whity righty fuckwits screeching like little school girls begging Obama to take charge and kick BP out of the gulf!!!

What would Obama do? His best Moses impression and part the gulf waters? I think it would be better to let the people that have been drilling in deep water for decades fix the problem. They would know the best methods to stop the leak and it appears the only way to stop is to drill a secondary well.

The earth isn't nearly as fragile as you liberals would like to believe.

The Valdez spill isn't even noticable any longer. It was predicted it woudl ruin that area and the area is now fine.

The earth will recover from this too, so don't get too bent out of shape.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya...you roll with that! In a month you will be with all the rest of the whity righty fuckwits screeching like little school girls begging Obama to take charge and kick BP out of the gulf!!!

What would Obama do? His best Moses impression and part the gulf waters? I think it would be better to let the people that have been drilling in deep water for decades fix the problem. They would know the best methods to stop the leak and it appears the only way to stop is to drill a secondary well.

On this extremely rare occasion I agree 100%. I'm just seeing a groundswell of irrational politicing forming and the only logical conclusion I can see is a very bad precident.

This is a debate...not a personal suggestion.

Forum List

Back