OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

bologna and bologna, fear mongered super duper. We are the richest country in the world and and have the worst inequality and upward Mobility and benefits of any of them by far thanks to you idiots and your scumbag Heroes. Only garbage propaganda makes it possible...
The one tax graph you really need to know
Washington Post

View attachment 256187
Sep 19, 2012 · This is what the American tax system really looks like: Not 47 percent paying nothing, but everybody paying something, and most Americans ...

Your liberal state and your liberal locality are screwing you.
You're a liberal idiot.
My liberal locality voted 73% Trump. You get what you pay for and I have always been happy to pay my taxes. In fact I used to just skip the returns and leave my refund to them.speak for your own liberal State and locality. New York is the empire State and the greatest state in the country.

"New York is the greatest state in the country"
Now that is some real funny shit...I gotta know, by what metric is Loon York the greatest state in the nation?
It's like California without all the new population of Mexicans. New York has everything and always did. And we have four seasons so people don't get stupid.
I thought climate changed?

So, who uses state and local services more? Are you telling me that POOR people should not invest in their community?

Does a rich person with 2 kids take MORE/LESS out of the school system as the poorer person?

Are you saying that a rich person should pay for your kids to go to school? Who had those kids?

Are you saying the poor person, should drive on roads for free? If so, why?

Remember Franco---------->you do NOT want us involved in ANY way, with what you do in your bedroom. Then do NOT make us responsible, for what YOU DO in your bedroom, by making us pay for it! If you can't pay for it, then don't do it, or don't whine when you have to!
I am saying we need a progressive tax system where the rich pay their fair share and we invest in America and Americans, not this crappy unequal unfair country the GOP is producing here the last 35 years. Your propaganda machine is the worst thing there is. Absolute garbage.
whats the richs fair share to me its if they pay the same as evrryone not more pinhead
Every tax system in the modern world has always been progressive for a good reason. Other what a flat tax is a giveaway to the rich and then there is not enough money to invest in the middle class and infrastructure. We always used to spend 2% on maintenance, since Reagan 1% basically. Roads suck airports -everything's falling apart
We dont have a flat tax are you related to cortez
we do if you count all taxes and fees.
Washington Post

View attachment 256214
Sep 19, 2012 · This is what the American tax system really looks like: Not 47 percent paying nothing, but everybody paying something, and most Americans ...
yo, poindexter, from your link....
"The guy making $40,000? He's paying payroll taxes on every dollar of his income. Now who's not getting a fair shake?"

dude, ever hear of a W4? the person making 40,000 can take all of his money if he wants at the time of his paycheck, but on April 15 he gets zero back. or, the dude keeps his W4 at where it's at and has his money taken out for taxes per pay check, but come April 15, he gets it all back. so after April 15, either way, the 40,000 a year guy paid zero in taxes. so you're link didn't show anything at all that a 40,000 a year guy pays more than the 4 million a year guy. not a damn thing.

I am saying we need a progressive tax system where the rich pay their fair share and we invest in America and Americans, not this crappy unequal unfair country the GOP is producing here the last 35 years. Your propaganda machine is the worst thing there is. Absolute garbage.
whats the richs fair share to me its if they pay the same as evrryone not more pinhead
Every tax system in the modern world has always been progressive for a good reason. Other what a flat tax is a giveaway to the rich and then there is not enough money to invest in the middle class and infrastructure. We always used to spend 2% on maintenance, since Reagan 1% basically. Roads suck airports -everything's falling apart
Washington Post

View attachment 256214
"The guy making $40,000? He's paying payroll taxes on every dollar of his income. Now who's not getting a fair shake?"

dude, ever hear of a W4? the person making 40,000 can take all of his money if he wants at the time of his paycheck, but on April 15 he gets zero back. or, the dude keeps his W4 at where it's at and has his money taken out for taxes per pay check, but come April 15, he gets it all back. so after April 15, either way, the 40,000 a year guy paid zero in taxes. so you're link didn't show anything at all that a 40,000 a year guy pays more than the 4 million a year guy. not a damn thing.
The graph is how much taxes they actually paid, ditz. There are many other taxes besides federal income taxes, super dupe.

Washington Post

View attachment 256214

The graph is how much taxes they actually paid, ditz. There are many other taxes besides federal income taxes, super dupe.
dude, your own link stated the 40,000 a year didn't pay a dime. read it, here.. fk I have to do this daily for you fks cause you can't read and comprehend.....

"The person making $4 million dollars, assuming he's not doing some Romney-esque planning, is paying a 35 percent tax on most of that money. The person making $40,000 is probably paying no income tax at all."

Maybe you should read it first before looking the fool.
And filing a W4 makes it so no money is taken from a payroll check.

Forum List

Back