Ok, if it's not heredity...

:rolleyes:

I've been talking about intelligence soggy, something you apparently lack.

Actually, intelligence through the genders is pretty even, though women do use their brains more often because of society. However, there is one major difference, women tend to keep their cool in tough situations within office or diplomatic settings, thus why they also tend to have better test scores when receiving the same level of education. The physical differences between the two are largely hormonally driven and can easily be equalized or shifted. There are some traits which cannot be altered but strength and stamina can be. Speed and reaction are more skill oriented. In most studies it shows that intelligence has more to do with left and right brain focus than anything.

Actually, intelligence through the genders is pretty even, though women do use their brains more often because of society.

:eusa_eh:

However, there is one major difference, women tend to keep their cool in tough situations within office or diplomatic settings, thus why they also tend to have better test scores when receiving the same level of education.

:rofl:

The physical differences between the two are largely hormonally driven and can easily be equalized or shifted. There are some traits which cannot be altered but strength and stamina can be.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Speed and reaction are more skill oriented. In most studies it shows that intelligence has more to do with left and right brain focus than anything.

:lol:

Honestly KK, where the fuck do you come up with priceless bullshit like all this?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, somebody has to say it...watching certain posters spar about intelligence is sort of like watching midget gladiators....

Ok, somebody has to say it...watching certain posters spar about intelligence is sort of like watching midget gladiators....

That's when you're supposed to post this...

cripple_sm.jpg

yes lets assume that we are adept at doublethink

for indeed we are !

fucking lemmings will believe anything their government preaches - whether it is about race or 911 or anything else

EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT

man is different from woman

negroe is different from white man

and Chevy is different from BMW
giving that a black man can be more similiar to a white man than he is to a black women in terms of DNA, there isn't that much difference between us. Himans in terms of DNA are the most alike animals on the planet. The only difference between races is skin pigmatation. Everything else has to do with envirnment.

See, I have a really hard time buying that because all you have to do is look at professional sports that require a lot of physical exertion. Do you really think there are so many more black pro basketball players because they grew up near a hoop?

Actually, yes. There are about 15 - 20 public parks in my area with four basketball hoops each but there is only one ice hockey rink that can only be accessed by the professionals and is not for public use. Do black men dominate football, ice hockey, golf, rugby, soccer, cricket, bowling, baseball, and thousands of other sports? When I go to play basketball, there is someone there with a ball. I don't need any other equipment. So it's pretty much free to learn to play basketball and it's an escape from whatever is going on. So now you have your answer why black men dominate basketball. Oh, and btw most of the pro basketball players come from innercity neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back