Ok, I'd vote for Obama over Santorum

You realize that repealing DADT was entirely a political issue pushed by the Left and radical gays with an agenda, right? The military was fine with the way things were.
Santorum is right: it was social engineering.
Regardless, repealing it was the right thing to do. If someone is willing to fight and die for their country, the government should not be concerned about their sexual preference.

But only as it pertains to the mission, not some social justice movement.
I don't know about a social movement or care. I do know anyone servicing there country deserves to be treated fairly and equally without regard to their race, gender, or sexual orientation.

So Rabbi discriminates against blacks and gays. Which group is next on your hit list, oh enlightened one?

Santorum's a fucking idiot. I love how he said our occupying the Saudi peninsula had nothing to do with bin laden's decision to attack us, even though bin laden said it was the main reason.

Santorum's a fucking idiot. I love how he said our occupying the Saudi peninsula had nothing to do with bin laden's decision to attack us, even though bin laden said it was the main reason.

Rut-ro, I think you might have just stepped in shit with some of your GOP contemporaries here...

Santorum said that he'd reinstate DADT if he got elected.

I gotta say that I hate everything about Obama's economic policies, but the military has always had gay servicememembers. Witch hunts for gays only reduces the capability of our fighting forces. I was never a fan of the activist elements pushing for the "rights" to serve in the military, but I don't think it's a good strategy to kick out trained capable warriors for what they do on liberty.

Santorum calls the repeal of DADT "social engineering" and injecting social policy into the military mission. No, he's the one injecting social policy into the military mission. He's the one practicing social engineering.

To be fair, Santorum was always marginal to me. On economic policy he's clueless. He's not a leader for shit, and he waffles. But using the military for political purposes to the extent of reducing our capabilities? That's horseshit.

Remind me again who Santorum served with?............

It doesn't matter. He's a bout two months away from being toast.

Rut-ro, I think you might have just stepped in shit with some of your GOP contemporaries here...

It's a hobby of mine. :lol:

It's a hobby of mine. :lol:

Everybody knows they only attacked us because they hate freedom.........:lmao:

I gotta say that I hate everything about Obama's economic policies, but the military has always had gay servicememembers. Witch hunts for gays only reduces the capability of our fighting forces. I was never a fan of the activist elements pushing for the "rights" to serve in the military, but I don't think it's a good strategy to kick out trained capable warriors for what they do on liberty.

Santorum calls the repeal of DADT "social engineering" and injecting social policy into the military mission. No, he's the one injecting social policy into the military mission. He's the one practicing social engineering.

To be fair, Santorum was always marginal to me. On economic policy he's clueless. He's not a leader for shit, and he waffles. But using the military for political purposes to the extent of reducing our capabilities? That's horseshit.

Yeah, that's stupid as sh1t. From both a practical and intel perspective.
At this point, the only two candidates on the stage I would vote for are Herman Cain or Mitt Romney. And Cain's out. So it's either Romney or Obama. Like being offered the choice between boiled pig's feet and boiled monkey butt. Either way the reaction is "Yuck!"

Why is Cain out?

Well, I actually like Cain best now. But face it. America would never elect a black president.

Last edited:
Regardless, repealing it was the right thing to do. If someone is willing to fight and die for their country, the government should not be concerned about their sexual preference.

But only as it pertains to the mission, not some social justice movement.
I don't know about a social movement or care. I do know anyone servicing there country deserves to be treated fairly and equally without regard to their race, gender, or sexual orientation.

I disagree.

Anyone serving their country in the military deserves to be treated according to their effectiveness in accomplishing the mission of the military.

Obviously there are standards of treatment that need to be set and there is a huge body of knowledge available as to how to treat warriors. That's why our hard chargers have air conditioning and liberty (time off). But this is not an issue of rights. Military service is a matter of mission and how that mission is best executed.

We don't have ADA compliant helicopters for a reason, and we finally don't have a sexual orientation biased intelligence service.

I have to disagree with you. It was Bin Laden's stated reason, but in reality he was just scorned because he wanted to march back into Saudi Arabia with his own army and save the day.

King Fahd opted for the smarter route. Bin Laden then railed against the US, hoping he could prove to be stronger military force.

He failed (thanks Bush and Obama)

"Any type of sexual activity has no place in the military."

This comes as shocking news to me. I guess my wife and I didn't get the whole "abstinence while in the military policy".

Santorum would probably blow an aneurysm is he heard some of the stories from the military. Hell, my favorite soldier dissapeared on his two week block leave after we got back and spent the entire time (and his combat pay) on a hooker. He said it was worth every penny.

I like how he thinks he knows something about the military. The military exists to fight, fuck, drink, rinse, wash, and repeat.

Santorum is that kind of goody-too shoes fucking pussy that soldiers hate. He'd be lucky to make it through a barracks alive.

I'd like to see that motherfucker die of a fucking heart attack during a 12 mile forced road march.

Yeah, I said it.

Remind me again who Santorum served with?............

It doesn't matter. He's a bout two months away from being toast.

Yanno? That's exactly what I yelled at the TV. It scared my wife.

"Who the fuck did he serve with?"

Yeah, this guy is not preferable to the current shitty leader we have.

Forum List

Back