ok i knew they were waterboarding but.........

Whenever the media and congressmen are all running their mouths about something as pointless as this or the Mexican Flu I start to worry about what it is they are distracting us from. Who cares about this? Nancy Pelosi lied, there's a newsflash. Did we expect her to tell the truth? Did we expect the media to call her out on it?

Waterboarding: Is it torture? Who knows. I'd say that it is at least close. I'm against all torture, but just don't know if this fits the bill. Bottom line- they only did it to one or two guys, who cares? Are you really going to rush to Zubadi's aid when there are more important things to worry about? I'd say that waterboarding that guy is less bad than what so many of our congressmen have done and gotten away with. Cynthia McKinney and William Jefferson always come to mind, but there have been dozens here lately who are getting passes as well.

Well, hell, we thought it was important enough about whether the president fibbed about getting a BJ to go through a 6 month impeachment process, I'd think whether or not the government purposely circumvented torture laws is at least as important as that.

42409kee.jpg

Whenever the media and congressmen are all running their mouths about something as pointless as this or the Mexican Flu I start to worry about what it is they are distracting us from. Who cares about this? Nancy Pelosi lied, there's a newsflash. Did we expect her to tell the truth? Did we expect the media to call her out on it?

Waterboarding: Is it torture? Who knows. I'd say that it is at least close. I'm against all torture, but just don't know if this fits the bill. Bottom line- they only did it to one or two guys, who cares? Are you really going to rush to Zubadi's aid when there are more important things to worry about? I'd say that waterboarding that guy is less bad than what so many of our congressmen have done and gotten away with. Cynthia McKinney and William Jefferson always come to mind, but there have been dozens here lately who are getting passes as well.

We know that Jefferson was taking bribes, but what did McKinney do other than just act like a dumb broad?

Assaulted a police officer.

Ah, look at the Bush deflection tactic yet again!

Pelosi lied about her knowledge of the very tactics she knew about - and apparently supported.

THAT is the current story of importance - the blame Bush scenario is falling on increasingly deaf ears folks...

Well, hell, we thought it was important enough about whether the president fibbed about getting a BJ to go through a 6 month impeachment process, I'd think whether or not the government purposely circumvented torture laws is at least as important as that.

42409kee.jpg

Haha made to order.

Forum List

Back