OK I call out Connery

I really do like true debate.

Surely Dante cant be the only one and he was awesome btw, great opponent. I loved him.

he just gave up on me. said I was full of talking points and offered no rebuttal.. just fled
did do good with you, though
nobody wants to do this.
looks like Connery is down
good luck guys!

I always wanted that tag team. Like we could be the political Bushwackers or my fave for forever Big Sal and Little Guido.

And yes for those that don't know the Bushwackers were a real wrestling team. Not what you are thinking.

would have been sweet!
we woulda made USMB history lol

Ok I would like the topic to be fashion trends and how they effect society and influence voters and whether skinny jeans and man bags are here to stay...

540794_IMG_4196.jpg

...or something regarding international relations

Seriously do you want to do this. I have one daughter NOT THE one going to Stockholme

But this daughter....My poor son is in the middle of this shit.

Yes I am serious what would you like to discuss. I would like it to be something regarding international relations could be current, historical or hysterical.

Let me think about this for a few

Pick your poison.

I would love it so.

he just gave up on me. said I was full of talking points and offered no rebuttal.. just fled
did do good with you, though
nobody wants to do this.
looks like Connery is down
good luck guys!

I always wanted that tag team. Like we could be the political Bushwackers or my fave for forever Big Sal and Little Guido.

And yes for those that don't know the Bushwackers were a real wrestling team. Not what you are thinking.

would have been sweet!
we woulda made USMB history lol

You pick the partners.............I am there.

My thoughts are to debate whether Women in Iran will ever achieve social equality.

My thoughts are to debate whether Women in Iran will ever achieve social equality.

Not in your lifetime. (Unfortunately.) Look at Saudi Arabia, which could be considered much more lenient than Iran. It was considered a big deal last week when 100 or so women drove their cars without being arrested. That sad showing doesn't leave much hope that things will change much.

Didn't mean to butt in on your conversation. Just had to comment.

Ok we have to come up with a debate topic. We agree on almost everything so this is hard.

I say the debate should be and this will rock peoples socks off...................

FGM

I'll debate either side. Pick your poison sir. Oh and btw your babies are just too cute in your new avie.

I have not forgotten about you Connery.:eusa_angel: It would be a fun debate.

I've finally finished up the garden canning (jalapeno and hungarian hot and yes people it's awesome because all you have to do is seed the peppers and you can make your jelly all winter long) so now in the depth of winter in Manitoba with nothing else to do except ride herd on the liberals up here and focus on the USMB.

So I'm game for any topic. I just love debate. I don't understand why more won't get in the ring but let's show them how it's done.

Kids these days. Sheesh. You pick a topic and your side. I will take the other. I prefer a true 5 day period to garner information and verifiable statistics and a serious format like you laid out in my other debate.

That rocked. Let's get this forum hitting the charts with a bullet again.

I know a lot of Persians. I can take any side on that. We need a solid moderator. Your choice.

Hell's bells now that I'm setting into winter in Manitoba. It gets really really boring. I'm game to debate who put the bomp in the bomp she bomp, who put the ram in the ramadama ding dong!

What the heck trying to get this forum going again.

We can do this.

Are you calling me out for a date, to get married or some type of engagement?

[MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]

First of all, there's no doubt I'm the best looking AND sophisticated Santa here (note the high class $1.98 wine)

Second, we will NEVER let you live that avi down.

And third :hellno: :banned03: Ho Ho Ho :lmao:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Forum List

Back