OK has nice houses for 30k, I am not kidding.

abrere

May 28, 2018
your payment, insurance and taxes total less than $300 a month on such a house. There's quite a few for 20k, actually. You dont have to be a vet to get a VA home loan, either. Such loans require no PMI and no down payment. You just have to KNOW a trustworthy vet, You can move in on less than 5k, closing costs, Agent's fees, etc. You can then create a few VERY small rooms and rent them out for $100 a week, on a "sober living" contract, which lets you evict tenants "at will". it also lets you poke around in their rooms DAILY, as long as you post a written notice on their door each day. NO booze, no tobacco, no dope, no noise, no kids, no couples, no women, no gays, no pets. All are just trouble that you dont need. Set up near an army base or a college, preferably both and provide tv's, with cable, free wifi, access to microwaves, their own refrigerator in their room (a small one) free washer and dryer and you'll have a waiting list of tenants.

You can buy a plot of land in the middle of nowhere for even less I bet. What's your point?

your payment, insurance and taxes total less than $300 a month on such a house. There's quite a few for 20k, actually. You dont have to be a vet to get a VA home loan, either. Such loans require no PMI and no down payment. You just have to KNOW a trustworthy vet, You can move in on less than 5k, closing costs, Agent's fees, etc. You can then create a few VERY small rooms and rent them out for $100 a week, on a "sober living" contract, which lets you evict tenants "at will". it also lets you poke around in their rooms DAILY, as long as you post a written notice on their door each day. NO booze, no tobacco, no dope, no noise, no kids, no couples, no women, no gays, no pets. All are just trouble that you dont need. Set up near an army base or a college, preferably both and provide tv's, with cable, free wifi, access to microwaves, their own refrigerator in their room (a small one) free washer and dryer and you'll have a waiting list of tenants.

Great plans abrere
Have you thought of contacting USVETS or other organizations trying to help veterans.
And help vets to buy these houses to help fellow vets?

What you describe here sounds like a blueprint for sustainable plans
that could end the housing crisis for vets, one at a time.

Have you thought about implementing this through nonprofits that
reach out to vets? If you would consider spearheading such a program,
I encourage you to contact www.naca.com and try to get this going.

I'd love to see you put this into action!

• Banned
no way. I bought such a house and plan to buy at least 2 more, next year. :)

• Banned
You can buy a plot of land in the middle of nowhere for even less I bet. What's your point?

can't read, eh? you aint got a house to live in or to rent out rooms with, in the middle of nowhere. Real hard to figure that one out, aint it?

I believe it. Zero demand for houses in that s-hole.

can't read, eh? you aint got a house to live in or to rent out rooms with, in the middle of nowhere. Real hard to figure that one out, aint it?
If the houses are $20k, there's a good chance it's more or less the middle of nowhere, with few jobs and likewise tenants.

Well, they ain't got no springs, or redfish, or Stone Crabs.

Might could run cattle but grass doesn't grow in the winter. Not for me, thx.

Then there's tornados, I'll take hurricanes for $400, Alex.

Forum List

Back