Ok guys who should I contact. Local woman helping illegal Somalis. Network out of Minneapolis.

Page three Carillon and bragging.

Not making this up. Article in the Carrillon. Somalis and others and with the help of my Canadian border patrol.

That's the part that gets me. The border patrol is putting these un vetted people in the hands of do gooders smuggling them in.

So do I contact DHS first? Obviously something is really broken down on the Canuck side to be allowing this so I don't want to really talk to anyone up here first.

I forgot that the poster was the murdering plate poster.

Better really realize who I am and why. :)

Here again are you? I havent forgotten about you. Or the rest of you.

Being piggy backed in real time.I didn't post that. Going to disconnect.

Not making this up. Article in the Carrillon. Somalis and others and with the help of my Canadian border patrol.

That's the part that gets me. The border patrol is putting these un vetted people in the hands of do gooders smuggling them in.

So do I contact DHS first? Obviously something is really broken down on the Canuck side to be allowing this so I don't want to really talk to anyone up here first.

No worries, TD. You've been disconnected for years.

Wait -- Are you really saying you did not write THIS POST?

You've pulled that before - said you didn't write a post under your name.

IF that's what you're saying again, I think its time you got admin involved.

Do you agree?

:uhoh3:

Wait -- Are you really saying you did not write THIS POST?

You've pulled that before - said you didn't write a post under your name.

IF that's what you're saying again, I think its time you got admin involved.

Do you agree?

:uhoh3:
Here is a photo of Tiny

images

C'mon tinydancer

Tell us who you really are and why.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back