OK Folks...Here's what you can expect from the Obama Thugs, These already Happened

I guess the two unemployed people whose car was vandalized will have a change of heart now that the Obama thugs carved up their automobile. Incredible.

Last edited:
Oh this will be worse. Just get cocked locked and ready to rock.

Get ready for the worst of it.

Election night should see the worst rioting and murdering in this country's history. Those L.A. riots? Child's play.

I seriously Doubt it. If anyone makes trouble it will be the Occupy Crowd, Not Blacks. Blacks are reasonable, hell even conservative, people. They are not going to come out rioting because Obama loses. They are smart enough to see if he loses it's because he deserved to.

Republicans trying to frame Obama. We've seen this before.

B%20Carved%20Face.jpg

Yeah, NaziCons do this evil shit and then blame Democrats. Nothing new...

Run this by me again you fucking liberal bitch.

denny.jpg

A liberal man can't just go " that's wrong" Notice the silence?

That's all I need to know.

Last edited:

Could stuff like this be phony?

I wouldn't put staging this crap for effect beyond the fucked up zealots in either party.

Not for a minute. That's how far we've fallen.

Translation. I refuse to believe my side would do that. It has to be them trying to Frame us.

Romney signs have been being stolen and Destroyed around my town for 2 months now, and I assure you it's not Conservatives doing it.

Want more? I'll give it to you.

You want it you pussy? Race hate in real time action on Denny?

Come here. Get some. Come rdean.

images

come get some rdean.

Oh this will be worse. Just get cocked locked and ready to rock.

Get ready for the worst of it.

Election night should see the worst rioting and murdering in this country's history. Those L.A. riots? Child's play.

I seriously Doubt it. If anyone makes trouble it will be the Occupy Crowd, Not Blacks. Blacks are reasonable, hell even conservative, people. They are not going to come out rioting because Obama loses. They are smart enough to see if he loses it's because he deserved to.

Hope you're correct...but 98% will be out there running amok. You think those "celebrations" from winning the WS, the Super Bowl, the NBA championship are bad. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Could stuff like this be phony?

I wouldn't put staging this crap for effect beyond the fucked up zealots in either party.

Not for a minute. That's how far we've fallen.

Translation. I refuse to believe my side would do that. It has to be them trying to Frame us.

Romney signs have been being stolen and Destroyed around my town for 2 months now, and I assure you it's not Conservatives doing it.

Mark was talking about it. He's been vandalized as have others in a huge quadrant.

Levin never lies. He doesn't have to. He's just saying it like it is.

Forum List

Back