Ok conservatives will provide amnesty to DACA for....

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
(1) $100 Bil for the Southern Border Wall: With the crave-out that amnesty will only happen 6 month after the last brick in the Wall is laid. Wall must be completed by 2020.

(2) Kate’s Law: 5 yr prosecution for any illegal caught in the country after being deported.

(3) Civil and criminal prosecution for state officials all the way to the governor:
If a state official official, mayor l, sheriff, judge or even governor, does not enforce federal immigration law, then that PERSON is open to federal criminal charges and civil prosecution caused by an illegal (ie someone who is harmed by an illegal in a crime or even a DUI).

(4) Merit vs Lottery/Chain: Immigration is based on merit.

(5) End birth right citizenship: the constitution states the language born in...AND SUBJECT THERETO. Foreigners are subject thereto is and hence should not be provided automatic citizenship.

(6) No path for new illegals or VISA violators (make the date in the past such as 1/1/2018):
- Can’t ever become a citizen
- Can’t get a work permit
- Can’t enroll in college
- Can’t rent an apartment or own property
- Can’t obtain a business license

(7) Mandatory eVerify for all employers and landlords: Make the business owner, HR or higher personnel (including outside firms) and BOD personally criminally liable.

Give us all that and you can have DACA!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

(1) $100 Bil for the Southern Border Wall: With the crave-out that amnesty will only happen 6 month after the last brick in the Wall is laid. Wall must be completed by 2020.

(2) Kate’s Law: 5 yr prosecution for any illegal caught in the country after being deported.

(3) Civil and criminal prosecution for state officials all the way to the governor:
If a state official official, mayor l, sheriff, judge or even governor, does not enforce federal immigration law, then that PERSON is open to federal criminal charges and civil prosecution caused by an illegal (ie someone who is harmed by an illegal in a crime or even a DUI).

(5) End birth right citizenship: the constitution states the language born in...AND SUBJECT THERETO. Foreigners are subject thereto is and hence should not be provided automatic citizenship.

(6) No path for new illegals or VISA violators (make the date in the past such as 1/1/2018):

(7) Mandatory eVerify for all employers and landlords: Make the business owner, HR or higher personnel (including outside firms) and BOD personally criminally liable.

I 100% agree! I love that!

I 100% agree! I love that!

It the tax cuts show saves average Americans money. My accountant said I might see $400
back into my paycheck each month. Then the conservatives will see a bump.

We are getting rid of Jeff Flake and get a real conservative in AZ. Then we have 6 foresure wins (IN, AL, MT, ND, MO & WV), with NV being the only vulnerable seat. Then you have OH, FL, PA, WI & MI. With MN, ME and VA being competitive.

The GOP will keep the house, but they have a real shot at 60 votes in the senate.

Have source for that?

Have source for that?

Have a source for what? It is what I desire.

The GOP is going to offer DACA for those mean Demorats to stop being so mean!

New Topics

Forum List

Back