OK Christians you have something to answer for?

The anti gun nuts are pushing it too be this way.

You are responsible for your own reactionary fear, don't blame it on others.

They push I push harder.

You mean you are a knee-jerk reactionary? I think we already knew that. Why do you feel it is your duty to defend the pro-gun argument? Seriously you act like you are trying to hold the line against something inevitable when if you took a few minutes to think about the history of gun legislation for the last 20 or so years it seems to be headed much more towards where you would like it to be. Why so frightened?

You are responsible for your own reactionary fear, don't blame it on others.

They push I push harder.

You mean you are a knee-jerk reactionary? I think we already knew that. Why do you feel it is your duty to defend the pro-gun argument? Seriously you act like you are trying to hold the line against something inevitable when if you took a few minutes to think about the history of gun legislation for the last 20 or so years it seems to be headed much more towards where you would like it to be. Why so frightened?

It's my duty to defend the Constitution. THE END.

Pull the money no telling what else they support behind the closed doors.

Who knows? They might actually care about <gasp> poor people.

So much for the gun grabbing nazi caring about poor people they want to disarm them.

Damn what a pack of wrong assumptions on your part. I do not support banning any weapons whatsoever, I do however support people like you finally taking collective responsibility for their 2nd amendment rights.

Who knows? They might actually care about <gasp> poor people.

So much for the gun grabbing nazi caring about poor people they want to disarm them.

Damn what a pack of wrong assumptions on your part. I do not support banning any weapons whatsoever, I do however support people like you finally taking collective responsibility for their 2nd amendment rights.

I wasn't calling you a gun grabbing nazi if you aren't one.

They push I push harder.

Bullshit, if you defended the rest of it with the same liberal zeal as the 2nd amendment we would not have a problem here. You wish to interpret the 2nd with the widest possible scope but being a conservative the rest of it comes with numerous qualifications.

The right thing to do is pull the money from their pockets.
Please keep in mind, that most Christians don't support their church just for political reasons.

Pull the money no telling what else they support behind the closed doors.
That's crazy. I know my church and others I am familiar with use most of their donations to maintain the local church, pay salaries to church employees, support local ministries and charities, and support missionaries. I can't see how anyone who calls himself a Christian would withdraw financial support from their local church because some of the church leader favor reducing the number guns on the street.

Bullshit, if you defended the rest of it with the same liberal zeal as the 2nd amendment we would not have a problem here. You wish to interpret the 2nd with the widest possible scope but being a conservative the rest of it comes with numerous qualifications.

I've taken an oath twice, there is no expiration date on it. I defend all rights,with exception to those "we have a right to gay marriage" there is no right no where in the constitution for same sex marriage.

at last, after 2012 years they have finally come to their senses.

Time to take the money from those listed,

well, in truth would it make sense for them to support military weapons for any purpose ?

one would hope the NRA would have an inkling of understanding.

Jesus did; Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, &#8220;But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.
But then again Jesus said many things that many modern liberal churches ignore.

Forum List

Back